• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

from him claiming that he "put punk over" to him bragging about working hurt and ignoring surgery, ryback is not only a huge mark, but he's an ideal wwe employee, they want you to wear their unsafe working conditions as a badge of honor "wwe has no off season!" that's not good you dumbasses

from him claiming that he "put punk over" to him bragging about working hurt and ignoring surgery, ryback is not only a huge mark, but he's an ideal wwe employee, they want you to wear their unsafe working conditions as a badge of honor "wwe has no off season!" that's not good you dumbasses

What was it Punk said? "They paid me five grand to wrestle in Mexico in hardcore matches, I'm not fucking doing that! and these people sending me messages saying like; "Oh I'd work for the WWE for that much!" WELL GOOD FOR YOU, thats who they fucking want you fucking idiot!"

Or something along those lines. What you wrote about Ryback sounds exactly like that.

So why won't the First Lady of ROH be at final battle, is she doing njpw with Bennett right now?

Also unrelated, while I do enjoy the nxt special events...that is where they usually fuck up someone's theme.

Besides Charlotte, whose theme has gotten better?

So why won't the First Lady of ROH be at final battle, is she doing njpw with Bennett right now?

Also unrelated, while I do enjoy the nxt special events...that is where they usually fuck up someone's theme.

Besides Charlotte, whose theme has gotten better?

Zayn, Neville, Lucha Dragons, Bayley, Paige, Legionnaires

so i gotta disagree with you completely really

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I am cautiously optimistic for a Stairs match. John Cena has proven that his real talent lies in accurately throwing those stairs a great distance. It should be renamed TLCS and Cena can win every other Stairs Match.

It's hard to settle for anything else once you do it once. Like smack down is coming here in January and my friend wants to go but I'm like we can't get front row plus it's the B show so my interest is extremely low.

-coughs- Well friends, I'm going to try something different here, maybe one of you might look into it, or it'll probably be shot down, but here goes;

There is a manga called La Republique Du Catch (Republic of Pro-Wrestling), it's the story about a down on his luck tiny middle-aged man named Mario who is love with a female pro-wrestler. But the main focus is the ties to his Mafia family, his blood family. It's an odd little read that is still ongoing, but has ties to rasslin' and it's a fun read that's currently only four chapters long as of this posting. It's also read like a western comic, rather than a Japanese manga. Only really posting this due to it's minor ties to wrestling culture, and it's a pretty fun story in general

3e62ca0e35314ff421d335f15170775e.jpg

and it can be read here for anyone who's interested;
http://mangapark.com/manga/la-republique-du-catch

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I am cautiously optimistic for a Stairs match. John Cena has proven that his real talent lies in accurately throwing those stairs a great distance. It should be renamed TLCS and Cena can win every other Stairs Match.
They need to raise the stakes, give it scope.

Wait

Before we move on from this Punk debacle, where does WrassleGAF stand? With that frail, profanity-spewing human ink stain Punk. Or with The Ryback?

If I'm forced to pick sides, Punk. Ryback has always shit the bed when it comes to his big chances. His big power moves don't even look all that impactful, kind of a boring promo as well. I legit think he's dumb as funk. Punk seriously has jack shit gain from saying anything he said, really, and I feel as though the wait for the podcast probably did him better than going off the handle right off the bat. He's had time for it to sink in and not jump the gun on any of his comments.

Plus, anyone who makes jokes about legit injuring a guy (the twitter pictures with the toys) is kind of a huge douche in the first place. I sure as hell wouldn't feel all that safe to work with him. Ten years in developmental and he's still that bad? It's kinda ridiculous.

We also have better bigger guys in Rowan and ESPECIALLY Harper.

Fuck it, joke answer? BUT WHO'S SIDE AM I ON?!

I ended up watching the Brian Pillman doc instead....watching it like that it's crazy how much of a different person Pillman became in seemingly such a short time. Dude was brilliant though. I had completely forgotten about some of the crazy angles he was involved in (The goldust, terri thing, the XXX Files videos, the stuff with the Hollywood Blonds in WCW). He really was a head of his time. He was the Attitude Era before the Attitude Era.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

NJPW/WCW Supershow III: Fantastic Story

• Nogami Akira/Iizuka Takayuki/El Samurai vs Hirai Shinwa/Masao Orihara/Koki Kitahara
  • Akitoshi Saito/Great Kabuki/Masashi Aoyagi/Shiro Koshinaka vs Hiro Saito/Norio Honaga/Super Strong Machine/Tatsutoshi Goto
  • Ultimo Dragon vs Jushin Liger IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship
  • Ron Simmons vs Tony Halme
  • Sting vs Hiroshi Hase
  • Masa Saito/Shinya Hashimoto vs Dustin Rhodes/Scott Norton
  • The Great Muta vs Masahiro Chono NWA/IWGP Championships
  • Hell Raisers vs Steiner Brothers IWGP Tag Team Championships
  • Tatsumi Fujinami vs Ishikawa Atsushi
  • Riki Choshu vs Genichiro Tenryu

Never have a seen a show where EVERYONE was off their game. The whole show. Big botches in every match. It's crazy. Bowling shoe ugly the whole way through. Ultimo alone botched 4 top rope moves/dives in that match. If Sin Cara was a wrestling show, he'd be this show.

The last WCW/NJPW super show. WCW still sent dudes for dome shows and other big events for the rest of the 90s, but this was the last time they co-promoted on a super show. Bad for in ring stuff, but good for business. The first year without the WCW co-promotion drew 15,000 fewer people. I would say the business relationship went much better for WCW in general, since NJ sent most of their top stars and they came over just to add match quality to WCW shows. WCW sent guys who either they shouldn't have at all, or ones who didn't mesh very well with puro style. Certainly not a fair trade.

They have to keep upping the ante. Next year will be Tables, Ladders and Chairs and Stairs and Bears. Big Show, Mark Henry and a Bear in a triple threat match.

strobogo

Banned
  1. Dress for ritual
  2. Assemble devices for ritual; light candles and shut out all outside light sources; place parchments to right and left of the altar as indicated.
  3. If a woman is used as the altar she now takes her position--head pointing south, feet pointing north.
  4. Purification of the air by ringing of the bell.
  5. "Invocation to Satan" and "Infernal Names" which follow are now read aloud by priest. Participants will repeated each Infernal Name after it has been said by priest.
  6. Drink from chalice.
  7. Turning counter-clockwise, the priest points with the sword to each cardinal point of the compass and calls forth the respective Princes of Hell: Satan from the south, Lucifer from the east, Belial from the north, and Leviathan from the west.
  8. Perform benediction with the phallus (if one is used).
  9. Priest reads aloud appropriate invocation for respective ceremony: Lust, Compassion, or Destruction.
  10. In the case of a personalized ritual this step is extremely important. Solitude is compatible with the expressing of the most secret desires, and no attempt to "hold back" should be made in the acting out, verbalizing or casting of images pertaining to your desires. It is at this step that you "blueprint" is drawn, wrapped and sent off to the recipient of your working.
  11. (a) If requests are written, they are now read aloud by the priest and then burned in the flames of the appropriate candle. "Shemhamforash!" and "Hail Satan!" is said after each request.
    (b) If requests are given verbally, participants (one at a time) now tell them to the priest. He ten repeasts in his own words (those which are most emotionally stimulating to him) the request. "Shemhamforash!" and "Hail Satan!" is said after each request.
  12. Appropriate Enochian Key is now read by the priest, as evidence of the participants' allegiance to the Powers of Darkness.
  13. Ringing of the bell as pollutionary, and then the words "SO IT IS DONE" are spoken by the priest.

iKOQNkloOo5PM.gif

I can't stand the way Michael Cole says WWE and he obviously says it about 100 times every hour. He pronounces the l sound in W. You shouldn't do that. Nobody else does that. What a fucking dickhead.

and that's what I think about that, all right?!

strobogo

Banned
I can't stand the way Michael Cole says WWE and he obviously says it about 100 times every hour. He pronounces the l sound in W. You shouldn't do that. Nobody else does that. What a fucking dickhead.

and that's what I think about that, all right?!

He, well, well, he GUYS. Guys, look. Did you notice, guys, did you notice? Guys, well, I think he's hurt. He, well, is hurt. Guys. $9.99 at this juncture.

Things you should definitely use in a relationship;

Hey, baby, I'm not really feelin' it tonight so I'll work heel and use a foreign object

I promise I'll do right by you, I'll put you ever every day

HAHA I love YOU, Maggle!

it's 5 AM.

Morning WrassleGAF. Kojima's challenging Marufuji for the GHC heavyweight title. This pleases me.

Things you should definitely use in a relationship;

Hey, baby, I'm not really feelin' it tonight so I'll work heel and use a foreign object

I promise I'll do right by you, I'll put you ever every day

HAHA I love YOU, Maggle!

it's 5 AM.

5OHmDE3.gif

OK, I laughed at foreign object.

Top Bottom