• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

strobogo

Banned
ATTENTION LASERFROG:

I will be posting multiple Lou Thesz gifs later today.

A preview:

iB6v9JV4OAKFh.gif

Guzim

Congratulation! This story is happy end.

YOU DESERVE IT CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

YOU STILL GOT IT.

Congrats.

Will you teach them the ways of Rusev or will you let your students ride the Lex Express?

Those kids will go far with the amount of Nolan, Jordan and HBK knowledge they will consume over the course of a year.

Teach your students the principles of HLR, friend.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Fox318, these students are going to be learning the values of Hulkamania: train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself, be true to your country, and be a Real American!

Bionic, in the middle school that I currently work at as a tutor, there are a lot of Cena fans. So if anything, they are teaching me all about Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect.

Xater

Thanks for all the kind words.

Fox318, these students are going to be learning the values of Hulkamania: train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself, be true to your country, and be a Real American!

Bionic, in the middle school that I currently work at as a tutor, there are a lot of Cena fans. So if anything, they are teaching me all about Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect.

Teach them about New Japan.

Gonzalez

Banned
I like that all the Juinor Members that don't have avatars are just alternate accounts that are used to make batshit crazy comments.

Alucard

Banned
The only thing I didn't like about the AJ Styles vs. Suzuki match was that the camera crew totally missed AJ's final Pele kick before the Styles Clash.

Kyari

What the hell happened to Smackdown the past couple of weeks that its suddenly a ton of RAW footage rebroadcast? More so than usual I feel like.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love that someone made a thread because their waifu game didn't win goty from some random game show. Further proof that Platinum fanbase is the worst fanbase. Maybe people see it now.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Inoki Era: Gaijin

• Antonio Inoki/Bob Backlund vs Stan Hansen/Hulk Hogan 12/10/80
  • Tiger Mask vs El Canek 12/8/81
  • Lou Thesz/Karl Gotch vs Antonio Inoki/Seiji Sakaguchi 10/14/73
  • Scott Norton vs Don Frye 1/4/00
  • Brutus Beefcake vs Black Cat 1/4/94
  • Dino Bravo vs Abdullah The Butcher 11/5/81
  • Victor Zangief vs Brad Rheingans 2/10/90

I want to see more Canek. Everyone should watch Thesz/Gotch being fucking rad at 56 and 49 for almost an hour. That match is so dope. DOPE. Beefcake wasn't over at all in Japan. Norton/Frye was weird. Frye kept going out to a fan half way up the ramp and seemed like he was trying to do real spots and then shooting at the same time. And it sure seemed like Norton gave up on everything by 2000. Dude was blown up like 50 seconds in.

strobogo

Banned
Scott Norton vs. Donnie Frye? Oh my.

It's really weird. Frye at one point tries to run Mr. Perfect spots. He also appeared to either get screwed or he was screwing Inoki by kicking out of the finish at 2, which lead to Norton immediately jumping up at 3 and yelling FUCK.

Hasney

I love that someone made a thread because their waifu game didn't win goty from some random game show. Further proof that Platinum fanbase is the worst fanbase. Maybe people see it now.

I really should get around to playing DA:I. I did love the first one and it should be something special considering how much I loved Bayonetta 2.

I'll wait until this PSX thingy in less than an hour anyway. I think EA's "bomb" is going to be Access and if so, I should get a discount.

I think Takeover R Evolution is kind of a do die moment for Kenta in The E. He's been sloppy, hesitant, confused. He needs to add to his moveset, get over it or I don't see any reason why The Ascension don't go over come Thirsday.

Hasney

I really doubt Mordor is better. God that game gets so fucking dull quick.

Nemesis system is cool though, really hope it gets used in a good game soon. It could work in an Elder Scrolls game.

Hasney

I don't understand why everyone on GAF thinks Bayo 2 is so amazing. It's very blah. It makes me want a new Devil May Cry

Solid mechanics that make fighting a joy just like all DMCs that aren't 2 or made by Ninja Theory. I have no idea what the story of either Bayonetta game is, I just skip all the cutscenes because everyones voice is annoying.

Sephzilla

Solid mechanics that make fighting a joy just like all DMCs that aren't 2 or made by Ninja Theory. I have no idea what the story of either Bayonetta game is, I just skip all the cutscenes because everyones voice is annoying.
The story in a nut shell is "God is an asshole"

As much as I do like Bayonetta it makes me thirst for a new Devil May Cry made by the real team. I tossed in DMC4 last night and the gameplay is still godlike.

I'd also take a new Metal Gear Rising

strobogo

Banned
Finally watched the Anoki v Ali match.

Good stuff. I need more matches of Anoki being a dick.

Inoki is a dick pretty much all the time. Seems like every match has some point where he gets pissy and pops someone in the mouth or starts kicking the shit out of his opponent. And grinding his chin in to people. Inoki matches aren't always entertaining, but they are almost always interesting to me. Just the way he approached wrestling, especially in the 70s when he was really formulating his style.

I was really surprised at how much of a dick Lou Thesz was. The whole match he'd slap Seiji/Inoki in the mouth, and EVERY TIME one of them had their head lower than his ribs, he's pop a quick knee to the face.

Finn Balor might be one of the worst wrestling names in history.

I don't see it, it goes well with chants and sounds pretty imposing. I think it's probably the best of the indie name changes. Kevin Owen's is probably one of the worst when you consider one of his chants is "Kill 'surname' Kill!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So wait, the Authority is off tv? So Rollins is stuck without Stephanie and Mr. H's to carry his promos?

Well, he's fucked.

Was just going to say, Even in the straight forward Anoki matches it seems at some point he always starts stiffing the other guy.

Dude sure seems like a character.

Oh and if The Last Guardian isnt in a place where they can show a teaser at this Sony thing then they should really shit can that game. Its literally the most perfect place to rereveal it and if they miss this chance it is WWE levels of fucking up a easy win.

And I say that as someone who isnt that interested in the game.

I don't see it, it goes well with chants and sounds pretty imposing. I think it's probably the best of the indie name changes. Kevin Owen's is probably one of the worst when you consider one of his chants is "Kill 'surname' Kill!"
Is Kevin Steen that big of a change from Kevin Owens? I'm fine with it.

strobogo

Banned
Possible names for Tyson Kidd/Cesaro tag team:

Cesidd
Tysaro
Kiddaro
Cataro
Cat Swing
Ceyson
Swiss Kitten
Nattie's Husband's Tag Team

Top Bottom