• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demon's Souls |OT2| Soulsuckingly brilliant RPG full of Demon's Crack

ssowinski

Just beat Flamelurker on my first try! First hid in the rib cage and magicked him until he cornered me in there, then somehow escaped and ran to the other set of bones and just strafed around it firing more magic until he died. Didn't even have to heal and used the purple flame shield for defense.

Easiest boss so far besides 1-1. Had more trouble with Old Hero and Leechmonger so far. What a refreshing change from the bosses in Dark Souls.

Sajjaja

Just beat Flamelurker on my first try! First hid in the rib cage and magicked him until he cornered me in there, then somehow escaped and ran to the other set of bones and just strafed around it firing more magic until he died. Didn't even have to heal and used the purple flame shield for defense.

Easiest boss so far besides 1-1. Had more trouble with Old Hero and Leechmonger so far. What a refreshing change from the bosses in Dark Souls.

Well magic is easy mode for like every boss lol.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Two new bosses down. I first went to 3-3 taking on the Storm King. I quickly saw the little house and assumed that was the safe spot that most bosses give, however I quickly learnt that was not the case, so I started to panick a bit and decided to explore the level for another safe spot. This was when I found the huge awesome weapon down by the ocean, the Storm Ruler. This weapon basically functioned as my bow and arrow without needing arrows, so of course I changed to it, and went wild taking down all the mantas with it. When the big Storm King itself entered the fight however, he almost killed me of with his first purple rain, so I went back to the small beach house. Here I found out that depending on the way he moved, you would always have a safe spot to stand and then be able to attack him for one or two hits quickly after the rain. This made the fight long, easy and a bit boring, and I ended up taking him down on my first try. Now how can I return the power to the Storm Ruler? That weapon was seriously awesome during this fight!

I then went back to the valley of defilement, picking up at level 2 and quickly entering a huge swamp. This was of course claustrophobic as all hell, so I just tried to run from light to light, ignoring items, enemies and trying to stay out of the poisoned swamp itself. The only real challenge in the first part was the island with two giant depraved guys with clubs, which was extremely difficult to take out with the slow movement of the swamp. I think I managed to do it on my third or fourth attempt, and the level after this was pretty much a cakewalk except one more area with two giant depraved guys. I really liked the village, and it makes me wonder what kind of life they led before to legitimate that our hero just basically enters and kills of everything without any particular reason. Anyways, for the Dirty Colossus boss, he seemed extremely stationary and big, so I decided to stay with the entrance, trying to use ranged attacks from there. My weak magic didnt have enough range, but once again my quality compound+5 bow did well, and everything seemed to go as planned when he sent some dirty shit on me, killing me almost imidiately. So I went back, now was extremely careful to only send one arrow at the time, and this time he didnt get in one single hit, this killing him off in my second attempt - and I didnt even get a good look at him from behind my cover.

Ah well, I guess it is as has been said over, magic and ranged attacks really make this game very much easier. Still a fantastic game though, and it looks like it might become my favorite 3D-action game of all time.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
4 years almost to the day, I finally platinumed this game! PS history says I beat Phalanx on Oct 10 2009.

I left my character alone for a long time after beating the game, but I went on this completionist kick for both Demon's and Dark Souls because of all the Dark Souls 2 hype recently.

Toxi

Banned
4 years almost to the day, I finally platinumed this game! PS history says I beat Phalanx on Oct 10 2009.

I left my character alone for a long time after beating the game, but I went on this completionist kick for both Demon's and Dark Souls because of all the Dark Souls 2 hype recently.
I'm guessing the toughest part of going Platinum was getting that Pure Bladestone? :p

ZeroRay

I got 2 bitches!

One for platinum and one for vanity.

This was like three years ago. I even took a pic of the plat pop up and posted it in the old thread.

Danielsan

So after the Dark Souls 2 beta I had the itch to play some old skool Demon's Souls. I'm amazed to find out that the Asian servers are still up and the game is very much alive and kicking. Souls wandering around everywhere and I just got invaded.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I'm stuck with the maneaters , can someone give me hand with him by putting their summon sign right before the boss? I think my level is 50 plus but i just can't ill those bastards.

Morfeo

Beat my third Archdemon today, the Maiden in 5-3, or shouls I say she killed herself?

So this was a truly great boss imo. The arena where the fight took place was awesome, and it was a nice twist that you actually had to fight another enemy, "her knight", and not the Maiden herself. Imagine my feeling when I first entered, got my ass handed to me by her knight, and though "oh my god, and this isnt even the real boss".

Anyways, I think I beat him on my fourth or fifth try. The first time I tried to do as I usually do, that is by my always reliable quality compound long bow, however, his shield blocked this effectively, and my weak magic was also no match for his shield. So I decided it was finally time for some meleeing. I started out with my Crescent Falchion that now gives a ton of damage thanks to me finally beeing able to read the item screens properly and understanding the scale system, but this was totally fruitless against him, so I instead changed to my Dragon Long Sword. This worked a lot better as I think it takes more stamina to block or something? At least I could get in a few succesful hits after dodging one of his attacks, and then counterattack him. He would generally be able to block only my first attack, but then I could do three or four hits in before retreating and starting over. This tactic worked fairly well, however after loosing about a third of his health, he started retreating into the swamp. Foolishly, I followed as he didnt have his shield up and wanted to finish the fight quickly, but got completely overpowered by his quick movements in the swamp itself, and died.

I then changed my weapon to two-handed since blocking his big attack just leaved you open for another attack, and tried again, and for some reason he didnt retreat this time, making the fight only a matter of being patient. So I took him out quite easily, but it was still fun as it didnt feel as much as cheating as a lot of the other bosses. The Maiden then suicided of course, and I feel kinda bad for destroying this whole community they had going down there. Or maybe not :)

Anyways, the armor and shield the knight dropped seemed pretty good, but I still feel I should continue to use the fluted armor and abjudicators shield that i have used most of my game, for low weight/high mobility, and regen. Is this another case of me not being able to read the stats properly? Or are the beginner armor for knight class really that decent so late in the game?

Sullichin

Beat my third Archdemon today, the Maiden in 5-3, or shouls I say she killed herself?

So this was a truly great boss imo. The arena where the fight took place was awesome, and it was a nice twist that you actually had to fight another enemy, "her knight", and not the Maiden herself. Imagine my feeling when I first entered, got my ass handed to me by her knight, and though "oh my god, and this isnt even the real boss".

Anyways, I think I beat him on my fourth or fifth try. The first time I tried to do as I usually do, that is by my always reliable quality compound long bow, however, his shield blocked this effectively, and my weak magic was also no match for his shield. So I decided it was finally time for some meleeing. I started out with my Crescent Falchion that now gives a ton of damage thanks to me finally beeing able to read the item screens properly and understanding the scale system, but this was totally fruitless against him, so I instead changed to my Dragon Long Sword. This worked a lot better as I think it takes more stamina to block or something? At least I could get in a few succesful hits after dodging one of his attacks, and then counterattack him. He would generally be able to block only my first attack, but then I could do three or four hits in before retreating and starting over. This tactic worked fairly well, however after loosing about a third of his health, he started retreating into the swamp. Foolishly, I followed as he didnt have his shield up and wanted to finish the fight quickly, but got completely overpowered by his quick movements in the swamp itself, and died.

I then changed my weapon to two-handed since blocking his big attack just leaved you open for another attack, and tried again, and for some reason he didnt retreat this time, making the fight only a matter of being patient. So I took him out quite easily, but it was still fun as it didnt feel as much as cheating as a lot of the other bosses. The Maiden then suicided of course, and I feel kinda bad for destroying this whole community they had going down there. Or maybe not :)

Anyways, the armor and shield the knight dropped seemed pretty good, but I still feel I should continue to use the fluted armor and abjudicators shield that i have used most of my game, for low weight/high mobility, and regen. Is this another case of me not being able to read the stats properly? Or are the beginner armor for knight class really that decent so late in the game?

Armor doesn't matter a whole awful lot, use what you can carry. The shield is great though.

oracrest

Beating him on the first try with any method of attack is impressive, but he was a nightmare going all melee for me.

Probably top 3 most difficult battles for me.

Morfeo

Armor doesn't matter a whole awful lot, use what you can carry. The shield is great though.

It seemed a bit better than the Abjudicators Shield, but then again it weighted more and didnt have hp regeneration, so I actually stuck with Abjudicator. Changed two parts of the armor though, I assume there is no special diablo-like bonuses for wearing a complete set?

Beating him on the first try with any method of attack is impressive, but he was a nightmare going all melee for me.

Probably top 3 most difficult battles for me.

I killed him with arrows at my first try as well due to a glitch (I guess) where I could kill him from one side of the obstacles, when he wouldnt be able to hit me.

It seemed a bit better than the Abjudicators Shield, but then again it weighted more and didnt have hp regeneration, so I actually stuck with Abjudicator. Changed two parts of the armor though, I assume there is no special diablo-like bonuses for wearing a complete set?

No bonuses for full sets.

I also fell in love with Adjudicator's Shield in the first 1/2 of the game. Then I switched to Garl Vinland's Shield (the one you just obtained) for the second part.

New Game+ makes them both useless, though. You gotta use Tower Shield or Purple Flame Shield (upgraded) at least.

As for my NG+ progress: I cleared all worlds except Tower of Latria 3-2, 3-3 and Old King Allant. NG+ is way too easy in the second part of the game when your Vitality and Endurance just break the PvE system. I also only discovered staggering enemies with my Dragon Sword +5. That BP bitch in 5-2 with Meat Cleaver? Staggered her in NG+ just by spamming R1.

I need to farm Stones now.

vilmer_

A scary sight indeed.

im5QogiFhLNF7.bmp

Morfeo

Morfeo, if you liked the Maiden Astraea fight you need to read this:

http://www.snakelinksonic.com/2010/10/shattered-perversion-maiden-astraea.html

Just read it, that was really interesting! I dont really care to much about story in games, but in Demons Souls all the subtleties really makes me wish From would give us some more information on this world and all these characters, for what is there, is actually really well done.
A scary sight indeed.

im5QogiFhLNF7.bmp

Oh wow this equipement looks super rad - so what is this light sword you are going around with?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
That gear sounds like a fatrolling nightmare. Hope he's wearing that Great Strength ring. o_O

Light weapon is a buff spell that adds magic enchantment to buffable weapons. It scales with the Magic stat and the catalyst used to cast it (so it works best with the insanity catalyst and about 20-30 points invested in Magic). It's also even better when used on weapons that already have magical damage because of the split damage, though those that do, and are still buffable, are very few. I can only think of the Blueblood Sword and the Meat Cleaver. For most (but not all) cases, Curse Weapon is a better choice.

Soulhouf

That gear sounds like a fatrolling nightmare. Hope he's wearing that Great Strength ring. o_O

I never had a problem with fat rolling in Demon's Souls.
Every time I make a str build, I go with the heaviest gear I can use and block everything with my shield.

This is a part why 5-2 never bothered me. I don't need to roll. Always block when I have a good shield such as the PFS. It works wonders.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
But it's so easy to achieve <50% equip burden with light armour, even with heavy weapons, so why would you ever fat roll? Makes zero sense whatsoever.

Also, how does blocking Doran and the False King go for you with the PFS? xD Not to mention it's unviable for PvP. Whenever I PvP against someone who fat rolls I chuckle with pity at the poor noob about to get murdered.

Just read it, that was really interesting! I dont really care to much about story in games, but in Demons Souls all the subtleties really makes me wish From would give us some more information on this world and all these characters, for what is there, is actually really well done.

I would really like to see some official or fan art of how Tower of Latria looked back in the past where there were no demons and the Queen ruled from the Ivory Tower. I would really like to see Tower of Latria in daytime as well.

Fun fact: you can see the sky in the Valley of Defilement if you turn the camera around. The sky is visible even from the Leechmonger's pit. It has a reddish hue. I would love to see the official entrance to the Valley - from the ground level. I would love to see the Valley back in the years when it only started being the dumping place for sick and poor.

This game leaves so much to the imagination... it is a wonderful title that had NO PLACE being made in the post Call of Duty world.

:bow FROM SOFTWARE :bow2

I never had a problem with fat rolling in Demon's Souls.
Every time I make a str build, I go with the heaviest gear I can use and block everything with my shield.

This is a part why 5-2 never bothered me. I don't need to roll. Always block when I have a good shield such as the PFS. It works wonders.

Fat rolling is suicide in PvP. Also good luck blocking False King Allant...

Soulhouf

But it's so easy to achieve <50% equip burden with light armour, even with heavy weapons, so why would you ever fat roll? Makes zero sense whatsoever.

Also, how does blocking Doran and the False King go for you with the PFS? xD Not to mention it's unviable for PvP. Whenever I PvP against someone who fat rolls I chuckle with pity at the poor noob about to get murdered.

Not that easy when you have the Dragon Bone Smasher and Tower Shield. And since it looks rediculous if I wear a light armor with that, I alway put a heavy armor.
I have no problem blocking False King with my str characters.
Doran is block/parry all day.

I only started rolling when I began doing low level runs or with builds that don't have enough str to use good shield.
Other than that and PvP, it's shield blocking all the time. You're invincible with that setting in PvE.

Morfeo

So what is considered the harder game, Demon's or Dark Souls? After playing Demon's Souls for a few weeks, I feel the talk about difficulty is waaaaay overblown in this game. Is Dark Souls really any different in this regard? Or is it just the media that is too used to "press A for Awesomeness"-games that are getting increasingly popular these days?

Soulhouf

So what is considered the harder game, Demon's or Dark Souls? After playing Demon's Souls for a few weeks, I feel the talk about difficulty is waaaaay overblown in this game. Is Dark Souls really any different in this regard? Or is it just the media that is too used to "press A for Awesomeness"-games that are getting increasingly popular these days?

Dark Souls seems a little bit harder at first but it's less punishing and is much easier to break. I'm not a magic user though, so perhaps my opinion is skewed.
And yes, media is making them sound much more difficult than they are because of all the user friendly games which care about the player we are getting these days.

Vitten

The game you play first will be the hardest because of the initial learning curve. Takes a while to get the hang of the controls and to get comfy with the stamina management.
But they play very similary.. so if you've mastered DeS first you'll feel right at home with DaS and vice versa. And yeah, they're both really not that hard apart from some boss fights, just takes some patience and carefull planning instead of the button mashing we've grown accustomed to.

Dificulty is about the same. DeS is perhaps more complex than DaS because the World and Character Tendencies add an additonal layer of depth. DaS is a bit lacking in depth but has harder boss fights.

Morfeo

Thanks for the answers! Now just need to know which plattform to get it on, any recommendations there? My PC is not really that great, but I think i would be able to run it. Also have 360 and PS3.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
Thanks for the answers! Now just need to know which plattform to get it on, any recommendations there? My PC is not really that great, but I think i would be able to run it. Also have 360 and PS3.

Grab it on PS3. The online is still pretty active, unless you have a good enough PC to run the graphics Mods for it, in which case it would look better.

Soulhouf

PS3 version has 2 major arguments IMO:
- It's the only version available in the 3 regions which means more online activity
- When you quit and reload, the PS3 version is the only one that brings you directly to the title screen. In the others you need to wait for the different logos to pass.

Also the PC version has the biggest number of hackers who will possibly ruin your game if you run into them.

Morfeo

So 360 is not advised? I usually grab my multiplatform stuff there as it usually runs a bit better. Is that not the case for Dark Souls?

Sullichin

So 360 is not advised? I usually grab my multiplatform stuff there as it usually runs a bit better. Is that not the case for Dark Souls?

It's active on all platforms. I love the PC version but it uses GFWL. There are thousands of active players during peak hours but GFWL leads to tons of failed summons and invasions. Anectodally, it seems better than it used to be, and if you want to play with a specific person the PC version makes it easiest to do that. It's by far the best version of the game if you're strictly talking single player though.

Soulhouf, you can skip all of the intro screens on the PC version with DSfix. Also the PC version has like 1 second load times with an SSD.

Soulhouf

It's active on all platforms. I love the PC version but it uses GFWL. There are thousands of active players during peak hours but GFWL leads to tons of failed summons and invasions. Anectodally, it seems better than it used to be, and if you want to play with a specific person the PC version makes it easiest to do that. It's by far the best version of the game if you're strictly talking single player though.

Soulhouf, you can skip all of the intro screens on the PC version with DSfix. Also the PC version has like 1 second load times with an SSD.

PC version has no loading at all and I hate that because it's almost an element of gameplay since they show you item description during the loading and it's completely skipped on PC. It's not much but it adds a lot to the charm.
Also I don't like how it runs especially when you unlock the FPS. I like how sluggish the console version is. The feeling is completely different. It's almost a different game.

Booshka

Of the Console Versions, 360 has the better framerate and overall netcode in online sessions. If there are 2 to 3 phantoms in a session the framerate is absolutely terrible in most areas on PS3, especially when you start throwing magic around. The framerate and netcode is generally more stable and playable on 360 in my experience. PC version runs the best with the mod and a good machine, but the online activity is much lower. Most of your online interaction has to be arranged or only in specific areas at specific Soul Levels. Getting random invasions all over the place is very rare on PC.

If you can get used to the PS3 performance, the huge online community is nice, but I prefer 360 because it has a mix of decent online activity and better game performance. I also prefer the 360 controller as well.

Morfeo

Ok thanks guys, the only reason to go PS3 then seems to be a slighty bigger community (and my friend list is bigger there), so I think I will go 360 for the performance then.

Anyways, just completed 3-2 as well, and I must say this level was a bit disappointing. I had wanted to do this almost last because everybody was ravin about it, and while it was definitely an awesome design, it was the easiest I have played since, I dont know, maybe 1-2?`I could pretty much run up to all enemies and kill them with two heavy attacks with my Crescent Falchion, and even the black phantoms went down pretty quickly. Died once during the level, because I tried to grab an item and falled down.

The boss Maneater was also something I had looked forward to, and I must say it did look awesome and seemed like a formidable foe. On my first try I quickly used the Warden-spell, and then went simply all out attack in melee. I usually do a less than serious attempt like this first, just to get a feel for the boss if they way isnt that long (which it isnt in 3-2), and I actually almost killed him like this, without using any healing, blocking or dodging. He had like 20% health left when I died. I then returned, and this time I played a bit more tactical, dodging a bit, blocking, and also healed once while still keeping the Warden-spill up, and I know killed the first Maneater at about the time the second one entered, and then got him down to about 20% health before i stupidly spent all my stamina on three heavy attacks that didnt hit and got retaliated. On my third try however, they were both dead, and I didnt even have to use a healing item (used an old spice though).

So I figured that was a bit disappointing, and then went to a msg written on the floor by another player which said "do not go beyond if less than level 30". Well, I am level 72 with a fully upgraded sword, so I guess that explains why I have had such an easy time lately lol. Havent really been grinding, but I guess I spent just a bit to long in level 4-2 fighting the Reapers to get any real challenge out of the rest of the levels.

Anyways, now only the PvsP fight at the end of Latria left, before its time to go back to where it all started in Boletaria - and beat this game once and for all!

Edit: Just did what I assume was NPC Old Monk as well. Took him down extremely easy by some blocking and hard melee slashes. I was so ready to die there!

Valnen

So I played a little of this when it came out on PS+ and dropped it because I was distracted by a bunch of other games at the time. Now that I've beaten Dark Souls, I figured it would be a good time to play again.

Whoa. Game feels completely different to me after a significant amount of hours on Dark Souls. I don't know what it is, but combat and even character movement has a different "feel" than Dark Souls. This actually makes me hope rumors of a possibility of Demon's Souls 2 are true.

Morfeo

Did 1-3 today and got to the boss of 1-4 (havent had time to fight him yet). Penetrator was pretty easy as he would only fight Biorr and I could just stand behind him and slash away. Really loved the level 1-3 though, and the level 1-4 was also really cool with the blue dragon and all. I died a few times on the dragon, but eventually was able to run past it, and then just stood below it pumping it with arrows till it died, and then got motivated enough to kill the red dragon in 1-2 as well. I have also gone back and tried to use all the demons soul I have gotten, so I now have a ton of unique weapons and magic, but it doesnt really seem like any of it is too useful, at least for my build. Anyways, I also finally got white world tendency in Boletaria so I could complete a few events there. Got attacked by Executioner Miralda so she had to die. Is she supposed to be unfriendly? Also got the Demonbrandt, so I think I have no done most of the things that is to do in the world except the final boss. Really looking forward to do that tomorrow!

Soulhouf

Did 1-3 today and got to the boss of 1-4 (havent had time to fight him yet). Penetrator was pretty easy as he would only fight Biorr and I could just stand behind him and slash away. Really loved the level 1-3 though, and the level 1-4 was also really cool with the blue dragon and all. I died a few times on the dragon, but eventually was able to run past it, and then just stood below it pumping it with arrows till it died, and then got motivated enough to kill the red dragon in 1-2 as well. I have also gone back and tried to use all the demons soul I have gotten, so I now have a ton of unique weapons and magic, but it doesnt really seem like any of it is too useful, at least for my build. Anyways, I also finally got white world tendency in Boletaria so I could complete a few events there. Got attacked by Executioner Miralda so she had to die. Is she supposed to be unfriendly? Also got the Demonbrandt, so I think I have no done most of the things that is to do in the world except the final boss. Really looking forward to do that tomorrow!

Do the Black WT events as well. You'll get some cool weapons by defeating the BP and colorless DS from the Primeval demons.
And yes, Miralda is always hostile.

Morfeo

Do the Black WT events as well. You'll get some cool weapons by defeating the BP and colorless DS from the Primeval demons.
And yes, Miralda is always hostile.

So to get black world tendency I need to start kill of NPC's in the world?

Anyways, started the final Boletarian Boss, and he is seriously kicking my ass - and reducing my soul level as hell. Really surprised by the challenge I am suddenly getting after having it pretty easy for the second half of the game. Now, I did almost beat him (got him down to 25%) one time, but mostly I cant even take a third of his life before I'm dead. Have probably tried like 15 times already :( Well, guess I need to continue tomorrow.

So to get black world tendency I need to start kill of NPC's in the world?

Anyways, started the final Boletarian Boss, and he is seriously kicking my ass - and reducing my soul level as hell. Really surprised by the challenge I am suddenly getting after having it pretty easy for the second half of the game. Now, I did almost beat him (got him down to 25%) one time, but mostly I cant even take a third of his life before I'm dead. Have probably tried like 15 times already :( Well, guess I need to continue tomorrow.

ibm2nPBsQSnOol.gif

Morfeo

Hey stop that shit, its making it harder to beat you with each and every try.

So far I have been in the "this game is completely fair and not that hard-camp", but the fact that dies boss actually takes your levels (and by that makes you weaker with every death more or less), I found my first seriously annoying thing in this game. It is not impossible that I wil continue to beat my head against the wall here, eventually ending up back at level 1 if I just keep failing here - and that would just be to mean imo. Grinding always sucks, and I am not wanting to start over on it now.

Vitten

Hey stop that shit, its making it harder to beat you with each and every try.

So far I have been in the "this game is completely fair and not that hard-camp", but the fact that dies boss actually takes your levels (and by that makes you weaker with every death more or less), I found my first seriously annoying thing in this game. It is not impossible that I wil continue to beat my head against the wall here, eventually ending up back at level 1 if I just keep failing here - and that would just be to mean imo. Grinding always sucks, and I am not wanting to start over on it now.

He's not THAT hard. Keep lock-on, circle strafe him at mid distance and punish him when his attacks miss you. Don't get greedy with your hits so you always have enough stamina left to speedroll away or block an attack. He really telegraphs that soulsuck move, it's easy to avoid.. and you shouldn't be in his grab range in the first place anyway.
When he does his AoE charge move you can really punish him by rushing towards him beore the charge ends.

If all else fails there's two easy cheese methods.. : with the thief ring equipped, you can snipe him from the entraance of the room if you don't move after entering through the fog door. ( aim to the left and above his head). But bring plenty of arrows, cos you arrows won't do much damage from such a distance. Works best with a Sticky+5 bow and hypermode enabled.. otherwise you need hundreds of arrows.
Other method is with the poison mist spell: After entering the arena slowly walk to the right and hide out next to the stairs for a while ( thief ring equipped! ) . He'll slowly walk to the middle of the arena and turn his back to you. Now walk close to him and simply keep casting posion mist over and over.. He won't aggro and die after 15 minutes or so..

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I'm surprised how so many people struggle against the False King. The only time I ever died against him was as a phantom and underestimated my lack of HP, but I otherwise never die because by that time you're strong enough to survive any attack and he doesn't punish grassing. His attacks, especially the SL drain, are very telegraphed.

Top Bottom