• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

6E9pctI.jpg

Looking to defeat Crota at 11pm EST tonight

Level 31 Titan
PS4
Cosmos_Man

Experience with this section would be great. Gjallerhorns would be amazing

1. Cosmos_Man
2. Kadey
3. phen0m24
4. ErnieMcCracken
5. iRawsaurus

Drizzay or any others who have completed it and willing to help that would be amazing!

Posting for new page! Come on experienced guardians!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I'm going to take a short break from stabbing Crota in the ass, being a swordbearer is stressful >_<

Wouldn't have done it without you explaining things and being King Arthur.

I think future runs will be easier.

Apparently this gun really murders hives and it seems better than Thunderlord, also has arc damage but the rate of fire is equivalent to holding down Thunderlord for a few seconds with that perk.

Does everybody get Crota's end or is that random?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah Striker's blinding grenade was my previous go-to for this Raid but I figure with Saint-14 I can run Defender and be more balanced in what I can offer a Fireteam.

For VoG I think it's only really used at stairs during Conflux phase and maybe Oracles?
The Blind? All but useless in VoG. But Weapons of Light is the best possible thing you can bring to that raid.

Wouldn't have done it without you explaining things and being King Arthur.

I think future runs will be easier.

Apparently this gun really murders hives and it seems better than Thunderlord, also has arc damage but the rate of fire is equivalent to holding down Thunderlord for a few seconds with that perk.

Does everybody get Crota's end or is that random?

Heh our successful run was perhaps the messiest crota kills ever!
1. We had multiple deaths
2. Messed up our sync with crota
3. The chalice disappeared!!
4. We were few seconds from hitting the enrage timer
But we got it him in the end :-D
Everyone gets the shader and emblem, if its not already equipped.

todd360

I need 2 people for a fresh crotas end run. Im running it again for my sister and my friend. We are going to go as soon as we get people. I would like one maxed out bladedancer as well.

toddv360

ps4

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Armamentarium = double magnetic grenades = raped Praetorians/Minotaurs. Favorite setup for the Vault with AE.
yep, that's the better use of your Exotic slot in vog.

hmm... after this weekend I'll have both of those options available with 36 light pieces... damn good stuff.

I still have much business to conduct with Xur... need to look over my Exotic and decide what to dismantle. But I definitely want Ice Breaker upgraded, Armamentarium and Light Beyond Nemesis for extra paths to 32, and Achylophage and Ruin Wings for the collection... Might do The Last Word too. I have an extra I can dismantle for the shard. Doing Ahamkara's spine too would be pushing it though, can't go nuts XD

King C

Looking to defeat Crota at 11pm EST tonight

Level 31 Titan
PS4
Cosmos_Man

Experience with this section would be great. Gjallerhorns would be amazing

1. Cosmos_Man
2. Kadey

Drizzay or any others who have completed it and willing to help that would be amazing!

I'll join 31 Hunter. PSN Clutch_WaYzz

Namikaze1

You all think it's shit now but once hard raid comes and you have knights with yellow health, that "useless" machine gun ain't looking so useless now.

Top Bottom