• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

lt519

I'm also at Crota's End if anyone wants to join, have 3 would need 3 more, seems like a lotta interest right now, psn: rarbusto

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yay! Finally beat it. Thanks Grave and everybody. Got the rocket launcher. Wanted the sniper. But there's always next week.

Oh. I can put up the video on YT since I streamed it.

Bladelaw

Well we made it to
Crota
not bad for a bunch of first timers. Only got shards up to that point though. Hopefully we'll be able to finish it tomorrow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Grave back there having some quality time with Crota.

14185418547055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

The afterparty.

14185419687055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You know we would've done this much more quickly but two damn things keep happening to us.

1. Stupid swordbearer is running away from us or hiding somewhere.

2. As soon as we kill the swordbearer Crota runs away from the direction the sword user is going to.

You know we would've done this much more quickly but two damn things keep happening to us.

1. Stupid swordbearer is running away from us or hiding somewhere.

2. As soon as we kill the swordbearer Crota runs away from the direction the sword user is going to.

Now that you've done it with both strats which one do you reckon is more efficient? I'd like to switch to keeping everyone on the left if that's better.

phen0m24

Thank you Grave and for Cosmos setting it all up. Excellent. Learned some things and got it done!

Will start leveling the
Light of the Abyss
tomorrow.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Had the rare productive night in Destiny. Finished grinding out enough marks to get my Hunter a new chest piece and came across a legendary gauntlet engram while doing the Roc playlist. I now have a full set of Light 33 gear plus a Light 36 exotic helm. I just need the XP and 12 more shards to max them out.

To top it off, I got a legendary engram from leveling the Cryptarch which I haven't gotten since the Rahool patch way back when.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm getting very fucking good with the sword, Holy Shit do I feel like a badass

A little trouble at the start, but when the stars aligned, we 3 shotted Mr. Son of Orxy

Bladedancer and Invisibility is SUPER OP

How to if BD:
I have a nice combo going
Kill Swordbearer, grab sword, run to outcrop rock, crouch, invis, yell DPS, get behind corta's ass, give him a nice fancy your uncle prostate exam, SMASH + SMASH + SMASH (just as third Smash animation is going off, trigger Triangle to drop Sword), hit basic bladedancer melee, invis, crouch, press square to pick up sword, wait for orange glow to wear off, yell DPS, SMASH + SMASH SMASH, RUN THE FUCK BACK TO TEAM!
Repeat 2 more times, Crota's Death

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Now that you've done it with both strats which one do you reckon is more efficient? I'd like to switch to keeping everyone on the left if that's better.

I actually think the left strategy is better. You can shoot Crota easier and you can see the playing field and maneuver around better.

I am now going to pick up the Ruin Wings but I'll need a chest piece to get to 31 again. Ruin Wings is better for the raid because Heavy Ammo is a must need for the person taking down Crota's shields.
I started off with 26 Heavy Synths and walked away with 8. It wasn't really dropping for me. I don't think you actually need two or more people to take it down. One person with two shots of a fully maxed out Horn is good enough.

I actually think the left strategy is better. You can shoot Crota easier and you can see the playing field and maneuver around better.

I am now going to pick up the Ruin Wings but I'll need a chest piece to get to 31 again. Ruin Wings is better for the raid because Heavy Ammo is a must need for the person taking down Crota's shields.
I started off with 26 Heavy Synths and walked away with 8. It wasn't really dropping for me. I don't think you actually need two or more people to take it down. One person with two shots of a fully maxed out Horn is good enough.

Ohk, yep gonna try keeping people on the left now and try to get him down in 3 sword spawns :-D

Also, how did you take manage the boomer knights?

Top Bottom