• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

E92 M3

All the cheese is merely to quicken encounters that are already easy by themselves anyway.

It saves time from getting a group together.

--

Also, I had no idea dead orbit gave rep for all factions...that would have been perfect. How long did it go for? I'm actually not happy that the helmet drops in normal now because that means getting a piece that I want got that much harder.

It saves time from getting a group together.

--

Also, I had no idea dead orbit gave rep for all factions...that would have been perfect. How long did it go for? I'm actually not happy that the helmet drops in normal now because that means getting a piece that I want got that much harder.

Must have been new, or only under certain circumstances. I've worn the cloak often and never noticed that happening.

Bloodsent

So my Nightfall haul was pretty good this week.

1st Run - 5 Strange Coins
2nd Run - Legendary Engram which Rahool turned into....2 Ass Energies.

What a waste of supposed once a week premium drops....

How can you tell if the changes are unsaid or unintended?

Oh I just meant I am curious to see if they patched any of the various cheesing efforts of the raid. Those fixes will probably take some time, so I imagine it is unlikely. But I don't figure they are happy that there is only one encounter in the new raid which can't be solo'd.

Deku Tree

Oh I just meant I am curious to see if they patched any of the various cheesing efforts of the raid. Those fixes will probably take some time, so I imagine it is unlikely. But I don't figure they are happy that there is only one encounter in the new raid which can't be solo'd.

I agree but they're not afraid to put cheese fixes in the patch notes.

Just did like 6 Crota runs today and like 5 bridge runs. What the fuck is wrong with my life. lol

I got nothing this week... a dude in my party got Hawkmoon from Crota. lol

Yeah we did 4 Crota kills already, the last 3 of which were wipe-less (outside of 1 silly false start). It's crazy how short this raid is... maybe the rest of it is hidden in hard mode?

Yeah Grave Robber got Dragon's Breath from Crota, we thought people were bs'ing that he dropped exotics, haha.

Atkison04

Does that update mean i can just do the fist of crota mission 3 times up to the sword bearer to do the eris bounty or do i still have to wait for public event version?

Nodnol

FYI, you can receive Exotic bounties from Eris.

Finally, I get to do the Pocket Infinity bounty! I don't know what I'm more excited about; a new 331 Exotic or 10 free spaces in my vault since I started storing rare Fusion Rifles.

EL CUCO

LET ME PLAY IT
I'm saying, man! What is even the reason to keeping it from us??? They were playing it at PSX ffs.
Bungie says "CUCO we don't care if you ever get the platinum"
This game has been putting me behind on my average platinum per year count. Lol I haven't played anything else since September.

Dipped my toe in COD:AW for an hour or two and came back running to Destiny. Ugh

kidko

Still seeing people dismantling without knowing what they're gonna get. Don't do it!

There's a spot in the weapon details screen that shows you, removing all the guesswork.

It's called MATERIAL DETAILS and has a Circle icon that you can hover your cursor over to show you what you should get from dismantling.

noomi

Does that update mean i can just do the fist of crota mission 3 times up to the sword bearer to do the eris bounty or do i still have to wait for public event version?

This is a good question, is the Sword Bearer in the mission actually called Blade of Crota? In that case killing 15 hive or 3 blades of crota would be MUCH easier!

Atkison04

This is a good question, is the Sword Bearer in the mission actually called Blade of Crota? In that case killing 15 hive or 3 blades of crota would be MUCH easier!

Man i hope! That is my least liked eris bounty. Takes forever waiting on 3 rounds of the sword bearer with all 3 alts :/ Someone please confirm for those of us stuck at work!

Top Bottom