• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Daemul

OMG, the new cheese is hilariously effective, much easier to pull off than the Atheon cheese was, on Xbox at least. I wonder how long Bungie will take to patch this.

X-Frame

Where do you get the raid class items in the raid? A boss drop? Chest?

My ratio has been about 3:1 also, but shards to energy. I lucked out there for sure. Just need the helmet but I won't hold my breath. A Warlock in our group got the helmet from Crota and it looked badass.

Lucky! Though last night I lucked out on the gloves and boots that I got. Gloves dropped with high pure Intellect, and Boots with high Intellect and Discipline. Intellect & Discipline are my ideal as a Titan, therefore so far so good. Now just a helm or chest for me, probably helm since my Armentarium is high pure Discipline.

Too bad Ruin Wings are all Strength!

SkylineRKR

Its in a chest. I got it out of the first one. I completely lucked out on the Raid body armor for my Hunter by the way, damn. Its high Int + Disc with AR and FR ammo buff.

X-Frame

Thanks guys. Any pics of the raid Titan class item?

I got a chestpiece on my second run of CE, after however many VoG runs without ever seeing a chestpiece. Goddammit game

Haha, figures. Now with this raid, everyone will have a full set of raid gear but no radiant shards to upgrade them for a while. Can't Bungie strike a balance?!

TP-DK

How many of you have gotten duplicate exotic weapon drops without having one of each?

I'm surprised that I have never gotten an exotic weapon drop that I already have. I've gotten lots of the same exotic armor and exotic bounties, and one of my friends has 4 Ice Breakers.

Got three people

I'd like to join if it's a fresh run. My psn is Redman_DK

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I like my new lord of the flies cloak. Sorry for b-net crap textures, looks better in game. Now I just need to find the ideal shader to go with it to make my Hunter a bug woman.

qk7fmuKl.png

i was pissed when i found "just a cloak" but when i equipped this... its just bad ass. best cloak i've seen.

Ugh, two hours now and no husk of the pit. At least I can do this on my vita while 'at work'.

Every time I get a drop and its a black wax idol or silken codex I want to chuck this thing across the room =p

Jito

Banned
Are Bungie testing how many times they can use Siege of the Warmind as the Daily? Is it like the 4th time in just over a week its been the Daily.

MADGAME

Where do you get the raid class items in the raid? A boss drop? Chest?

Lucky! Though last night I lucked out on the gloves and boots that I got. Gloves dropped with high pure Intellect, and Boots with high Intellect and Discipline. Intellect & Discipline are my ideal as a Titan, therefore so far so good. Now just a helm or chest for me, probably helm since my Armentarium is high pure Discipline.

Too bad Ruin Wings are all Strength!
Nice rolls, mine were similar with high intellect or intellect/discipline. Not a fan of how the Titan boots look, they are pretty bland but hey it can't be all glam.

And yeah ruin wings being strength is it's only downside if you can call it that, but if you have decent intellect/discipline armor it's still so worth it. Need the raid helm so I can wear it and be 32.

FYI I received the Titan class item from the first chest in the raid.

Atkison04

Is theyoungest5852 on this board? Not sure where i friended him from on ps4,but i just wanted to say thanks for rolling with me for 3 nightfalls and 3 heroics last night. He randomly joined me on my first run and stuck around for the night. He didn't seem to have any alts either because i was the only one getting rewards. That's epic man if you see this, thanks!

Also, sorry to the kid that also randomly joined my fire team last night that i booted. You sounded like you were under ten years old. I'm 32 and it just seemed weird. Sorry!

MADGAME

Is theyoungest5852 on this board? Not sure where i friended him from on ps4,but i just wanted to say thanks for rolling with me for 3 nightfalls and 3 heroics last night. He randomly joined me on my first run and stuck around for the night. He didn't seem to have any alts either because i was the only one getting rewards. That's epic man if you see this, thanks!

Also, sorry to the kid that also randomly joined my fire team last night that i booted. You sounded like you were under ten years old. I'm 32 and it just seemed weird. Sorry!

The proper term is Kinderguardian :)

Van Owen

Banned
Beat Crota and get 3 shards. I thought the loot was supposed to be better. :(

I guess I need shards though since you can't get them anywhere else.

Atkison04

The proper term is Kinderguardian :)

Haha yeah,as soon as i heard his voice i had no choice but to give him the boot! Destiny is my break away from all my own kids, so the last thing i want is having some random chatty Kinderguardian stuck with me. This ain't kindergarten cop!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That reminds me: Hudson, I think your kid jumped into our PSN party right at the end of our weekly run only to immediately hear Palom curse (literally) Phogoth's demise. Sorry D:

Top Bottom