• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hyun Sai

Thanks for the help bud enjoy that black hammer lol

Congrats man! Awesome job for your first run enjoy the Mg !

Thanks to you for walking me through, that was fun !

I needed a Machine gun with arc damage anyway ^^

I will try to do some more this week-end to get more accustomed to the mechanics.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the help bud enjoy that black hammer lol
Thx for the invite. Was hoping for the rocket launcher so I can retire hezen vengence but sniper is good too. Got light of the abyss the 1st 3 times I beat it. Got the ship and gloves/chest armour as well this time. Luv the avatar btw.

so yeah the Crota cheese totally works and is pretty simple, linked a video a few pages back.

If you actually start the fight in the left room and don't go outside while the fireteam leader DCs, you never start the knight/ogre timers so you can keep crota kneeling until the leader reconnects, then go outside to start up all the timers. you get crota down in 1 or 2 sword runs and never even see the ogres.

Since its x-mas break now for most companies we probably won't see bungie fix this until january, which means crota loot for everyone for the next few weeks. Its a Christmas miracle!

Yeah he was so excited. He said its his mecca. I told him you could talk to him about it tomorrow if we raid.

Has he been? Or is he planning to?

He probably knows more about it than I do. I've just had the pleasure of watching it. :p

Oh, tell him I nearly got ran over by a sidecar once. Bastard ran over my shopping. So inconsiderate.

The whole thing is pretty fucking metal.

Anyone else think the Praedyth's Timepiece is a pretty good primary? I know its a pulse rifle but it's incredibly stable and has a 30+ round clip and has a super fast fire rate. It's one of my favorites primaries and most people dismiss it just because it's a pulse rifle. Haven't tried it in PVP though

Hmm, those Warlock gauntlets Xur are selling look interesting. But i've already got a (Dark Below upgraded) Voidfang Vestments exotic chest, and a Light Beyond Nemesis exotic helmet that i'll upgrade when it comes around in the upgrade lottery.

Anyone here think that the gauntlets are better as my exotic slot than those other two options? Decisions, decisions

Hmm, those Warlock gauntlets Xur are selling look interesting. But i've already got a (Dark Below upgraded) Voidfang Vestments exotic chest, and a Light Beyond Nemesis exotic helmet that i'll upgrade when it comes around in the upgrade lottery.

Anyone here think that the gauntlets are better as my exotic slot than those other two options? Decisions, decisions

I don't plan on using them in hard stuff in lue of my chest or helmet, but they are too fucking beautiful to pass up as patrol gear. And symmetrical, omg.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't plan on using them in hard stuff in lue of my chest or helmet, but they are too fucking beautiful to pass up as patrol gear. And symmetrical, omg.
Need a Huntlock with the exotic restriction removed and an extra slot that can wear the Skull, Spine, and Claws together

Need a Huntlock with the exotic restriction removed and an extra slot that can wear the Skull, Spine, and Claws together

spine and claws are both gloves though. (I've always thought the spine should have been chest gear though)

But yeah I agree on the multiple exotics, I want to wear the helmet with it. And my voidfang coat. GOAT looking gear set.

Anyone else think the Praedyth's Timepiece is a pretty good primary? I know its a pulse rifle but it's incredibly stable and has a 30+ round clip and has a super fast fire rate. It's one of my favorites primaries and most people dismiss it just because it's a pulse rifle. Haven't tried it in PVP though

And it used to shoot through knight shields!

todd360

Has he been? Or is he planning to?

He probably knows more about it than I do. I've just had the pleasure of watching it. :p

Oh, tell him I nearly got ran over by a sidecar once. Bastard ran over my shopping. So inconsiderate.

The whole thing is pretty fucking metal.

I'm not gonna tell him anything. He wants to hear it all from someone who has seen it in person.

He even texted some of his motorcycle friends that hes gonna get to talk to someone who has seen it in person lol.

Back to destiny talk people. Nothing to see here.

I'm not gonna tell him anything. He wants to hear it all from someone who has seen it in person.

He even texted some of his motorcycle friends that hes gonna get to talk to someone who has seen it in person lol.

Back to destiny talk people. Nothing to see here.

:lol bless him

I'll try not to disappoint.

ERMint13

Anyone have the Gorgon Maze checkpoint on PS4 they are willing to share? I want a chance at the chest before I go to farm glimmer...

I have a CE Crota checkpoint if you need on in return....

Can I grab the Atheon checkpoint when you guys get there for the #ForeverNoVex runs tomorrow?

We're in there now saving Atheon CP on alts, if you want to join now. Or I've got it saved on my Warlock if you can't jump in now. Got Hard and Normal Gorgons saved on my Hunter if people want those chances too.

Any gaffers looking for the Crota checkpoint? I really need a group that can finish this off, tried with a couple different groups with no success. We can start as soon as we have 6

Qwell

Any gaffers looking for the Crota checkpoint? I really need a group that can finish this off, tried with a couple different groups with no success. We can start as soon as we have 6
We have 3 slots open at Crota right now, just sent you an invite. If any others want to join, we have 2-3 depending on if Random_Guy joins ... PS4 = Qwell

Top Bottom