• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

what's everybody up to? any CE raids or iron banner trains?

or maybe i'll just grind ROC until i get bored and turn on MCC for the first time in a month

Man I got a rare handcannon called Backhanded Compliment and I really dig how it looks, but there is no reason to keep it at all.

Vault increase please Bungie. I'm a packrat, I need to keep this gun just because.

rNilla

Man I got a rare handcannon called Backhanded Compliment and I really dig how it looks, but there is no reason to keep it at all.

Vault increase please Bungie. I'm a packrat, I need to keep this gun just because.

Long ago I had to delete all of the cool blues I was holding onto, like Hunter capes and interesting weapons. More recently I've had to get rid of legendaries and duplicate exotics just because I don't have the space.

Long ago I had to delete all of the cool blues I was holding onto, like Hunter capes and interesting weapons. More recently I've had to get rid of legendaries and duplicate exotics just because I don't have the space.
Yeah I use my level 3 warlock as a mule but even she is running out of space.

I really hope a vault increase is next on their to-do list.

It's already been done at Lv32. Gotta be Lv31 or bust now!

Haha most definitely, running a totally cheese free hard VoG with a good group is still a blast. Makes confluxes and oracles feel shorter when everyone still has to try.

i think the challenge of doing it solo is impressive enough. being under-leveled intentionally sounds masochistic.

there's always speedrunning.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Okay yeah, looking for a quick Hard VoG, starting in about 15 mins. cheese-free would be delightful though I'll take what I can get.

I want slot 5.

5. Hawkian

Going through the story again to make a warlock clone is some absolute painful shit. Like omg at lv10 now and I have to take a break from dinkle

at least i figured out a new strategy-

i'd go into the left portal solo and weaken the gatekeeper, then pop out and go into the right portal solo to kill it. after i picked up the relic, i passed it off to someone on the outside and went back in solo to kill the other gatekeeper before i went dark. several times i managed to kill the minotaurs without being able to see anything.

it was a popular gatekeeper strat, only this version gave defense some extra help. we nearly wiped after a very smooth run because the relic dropped and nobody picked it up, but fortunately, the clear still counted.

i don't remember the last time i spent that long on gatekeepers but gjallarhorn kept me company

at least i figured out a new strategy-

i'd go into the left portal solo and weaken the gatekeeper, then pop out and go into the right portal solo to kill it. after i picked up the relic, i passed it off to someone on the outside and went back in solo to kill the other gatekeeper before i went dark. several times i managed to kill the minotaurs without being able to see anything.

it was a popular gatekeeper strat, only this version gave defense some extra help. we nearly wiped after a very smooth run because the relic dropped and nobody picked it up, but fortunately, the clear still counted.

i don't remember the last time i spent that long on gatekeepers but gjallarhorn kept me company

at least you inadvertently grinded some glimmer

rNilla

Time to call it a night for Destiny but I'll be around all damn day tomorrow. I hope to get another sword run in, or at least contribute to downing Crota, maybe two weeklies, hell maybe even some Iron Banner to get on with this Invective bounty.

LTWood12

Looking for a crew to run the first part of the raid, maybe the second. 31 titan on PS4.

1. Ltwood12 level 31 titan
2. T-44 level 31 hunter

Top Bottom