• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Was hoping for the Achlyophage Symbiote being available for an upgrade, those 4 Golden Gun shots :)

But, I guess there is a chance you could get a new one from the Engram, right?

KeRaSh

Meh, I went with Suros just because I wanted a properly leveled primary. Ice Breaker is plenty beastly even without the upgrade.

I have 2 Suros but will upgrade Ice Breaker first since I don't have enough glimmer for everything and I know he will never, ever, ever offer anything Ice Breaker related again.
I also bought the Vanguard auto rifle Up for Anything yesterday, so I'm good on the 331^attack primary front! :D

Lothars

My haul is two engrams which I got an upgraded light beyond nemesis and a glasshouse for my titan than I got a package from the cryptarch which had a legendary engram that turned into the sniper rifle no land beyond.

So not bad but I am really pissed off that ghalathorn and icebreaker are not for sale and it's the truth again.

that's dissapointing.

Midas

Crap. For some reason I only have 13k glimmer. Ice Breaker is the first thing I'll upgrade. Last Word when I have earned more glimmer.

The upgrades aren't even really upgrades to YOUR exotic armor piece. My Sunbreakers have 20 intellect more than the one he offers.

The Armamentarium he offers is bonkers though. Got that shit with the quickness. Also upgraded my extra Icebreaker.

Only had enough for one exotic engram and ended up with the Skullfort. If it wouldn't take 10 years to upgrade these raid pieces I'd be just the boots short of 32.

I think I'll upgrade my Light Beyond Nemesis. If this raid is like VoG, helmet won't drop until Hard Mode. I'd like to have my Exotic be a helmet since I can get raid for everything else.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Think everyone was amped to see Xur this week?

ibcnHIzEXof1fZ.jpg

adin75

I was wrong, Xur dun gud!

Will upgrade Ice Breaker and Armamentarium for sure, I don't really pvp so may leave my Suros as is for now.

Worth upgrading my Thunderlord?

raindoc

What's the best mission to kill Cursed Thralls? Kinda want to avoid Strikes/teammates shooting them before I can ounch them.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Anyone notice that you can accidentally upgrade an upgraded weapon by mistake? Once you upgrade Xur still has the option to upgrade the weapon again. It seems they didn't program him to not allow you to upgrade your brand new gun.

Also, my exotic engram haul:
An Isurmountable Skullfort
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
Kuncklehead Radar
Light Beyond Nemesis

I actually almost did that.

Bought Hunter helmet (a little disappointed it has lower max discipline than the one I was wearing which was the same helmet pre expansion)

Bought upgraded Last Word, Thunderlord and Ice Breaker. Will get upgraded Suros and Thorn when I get enough glimmer. And since I will just buy the upgraded Thorn, that's one less exotic bounty I'll have to worry about. Looks like I'll be doing the Bad Juju bounty for now

Steroyd

6 Engrams no Saint Helm BUT!

Skull of Dire Ahakamara
ATB/S arachnid
Obsidian Mind
Achlyophage Symbiote
Apothesos Veil
Glasshouse

I'm okay with this, bought TRUTH and Wings of Ruin and if helmets are locked behind hard raid again I'm covered.

Now to farm over 28k glimmer in before Sunday morning, to get Icebreaker, Armamentarium, Thunderlord and Sunbreaker upgrades, lets do this!

Surprised I only spent 30+ strange coins though, thought I'd go bankrupt.

So basically just a big reputation boost with Crota's Bane? I'll hold off then until I get an extra coin.

It was "kill 25 thrall with a solar fusion rifle. Death will reset your progress."

The quest auto-completed and gave a followup: "Kill 5 Cursed Thrall with your melee attack. Death will reset your progress."

Steroyd

Does the weapon upgrade, really reset the weapons back to pre-perks?

Might write off upgrading stuff like Last Word, till the next Iron Banner looms or something.

Jinjo

6 Engrams no Saint Helm BUT!

Skull of Dire Ahakamara
ATB/S arachnid
Obsidian Mind
Achlyophage Symbiote
Apothesos Veil
Glasshouse

I'm okay with this, bought TRUTH and Wings of Ruin and if helmets are locked behind hard raid again I'm covered.

Now to farm over 28k glimmer in before Sunday morning, to get Icebreaker, Armamentarium, Thunderlord and Sunbreaker upgrades, lets do this!

Surprised I only spent 30+ strange coins though, thought I'd go bankrupt.

Nice haul! Do you have a pick how glasshouse looks on a Titan? Only ever seen the thumbnail.

Only lost about 30 coins here too. Not too bad.

shoot I kinda want ruin wings but I don't NEED it..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess I'll upgrade everything that needs upgrades then see if I can afford it.
3 icebreakers, suros (for iron banner), armamentarium, light beyond nemesis (unless I get more motes and roll a warlock helm by luck), THEN ruin wings...

Steroyd

Nice haul! Do you have a pick how glasshouse looks on a Titan? Only ever seen the thumbnail.

Only lost about 30 coins here too. Not too bad.

It looks absolutely fucking stupid on my Titan who has the god of War shader, will post pics in a minute.

Mmph, i guess that i could try my luck with those helmet engrams, and just update my icebreaker, i don´t think i´ll need anything else right now.

I need to do the weekly x 3 and get more coins goddammit.

shoot I kinda want ruin wings but I don't NEED it..... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guess I'll upgrade everything that needs upgrades then see if I can afford it.
3 icebreakers, suros (for iron banner), armamentarium, light beyond nemesis (unless I get more motes and roll a warlock helm by luck), THEN ruin wings...

Why 3 ice breakers? The time and resources required now make it seem pretty silly to justify not managing your stuff in the vault. Just my two cents.

Helped a buddy run normal VOG tonight and got the hawkmoon, of the vanilla exotics I only need truth and Monte Carlo. Having a hard time justifying the truth from Xur this week, worth it?

Drubbed

Banned
Holy fuck I am tired today.

Good raid last night though guys!

Drizzy thanks so much for being the hero we needed!

We should all get back in ASAP and finish off that god damn monster!

Work is going to drag today.

Midas

I went overboard lol...
No clue where Helmet drops from in Crota's End, rather have all 3 of chars running with a
Amazingly no duplicate, the Skull of Ahamkara was an old one, now I got the new one, woohoo

Wait, you only get 250 in rep towards Cryptarch rank for an exotic now? Bungie really don't want you to level him up fast anymore.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Rolled a helmet engram and got one of the new helmets for my hunter. Upgraded suros but deciding whether or not to upgrade thorn.

Top Bottom