• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

jadedm17

Thanks iRawr - I can't believe I didn't get you anything! Next year!

.... Anyone else now missing their DLC? I'm locked out of any Dark below content even though I have the expansion pass, have been playing it and it was working earlier before PSN went down. How the heck?

Edit : Expansion pass is still installed, content is locked off.

Remote play is working! For now anyway... trying to join.

Edit: ... and I jinxed it. Trying to reconnect...

Edit 2: Working again! I'll try to join on my 3 characters super fast...

Noice! hopefully you will get something good! and last call for anyone that wants this chest

Well, I got garbage as usual but it was fun! Sorry it took so long, kept losing the connection, bleh. Feel free to leave anytime, I'll grab the last chest now.

Thanks buddy, and merry Xmas!

Its all good, I kinda figured thats what happening since you just stop for a few secs. Merry xmas to you as well!

edit: gonna do some other things now, I will pass around the gorgon HM checkpoint sometimes tomorrow if anyone else wants it

Thanks for it earlier Irawr your awesome :). Merry Christmas everyone here on destiny gaf you are all great people.
Merry Xmas to you as well and DestinyGaf

GobFather

Its all good, I kinda figured thats what happening since you just stop for a few secs. Merry xmas to you as well!

edit: gonna do some other things now, I will pass around the gorgon HM checkpoint sometimes tomorrow if anyone else wants it

Merry Xmas to you as well and DestinyGaf

thank you again Raw! You the best :D Merry xmas

Frenden

Banned
Got a TFWPKY Hand Cannon out of a legendary engram from a ROC strike. Three legendary engrams from ROCs tonight. Two were hand cannons. A++, would decrypt again.

jadedm17

I'm sick of losing in iron banner because my team never caps points, they just hang on the outside and snipe. Why does no one understand your k/do doesn't mean shit in an objective based match like control? Call of duty, destiny, gears of war... It's all the same.

Got a TFWPKY Hand Cannon out of a legendary engram from a ROC strike. Three legendary engrams from ROCs tonight. Two were hand cannons. A++, would decrypt again.

Congratulations - I got two The Devil You Don't, a hand cannon with a 5 round clip. Why is that a thing?

Ghazi

I wonder if Bungie's going to do anything for Christmas, they had Halloween stuff but they did that before Halloween day, so...

Frenden

Banned
Points are awarded for kills with a multiplier for how many points you control. It's not a straight objective mode like a Domination or Headquarters.

And, yeah--The Devil You Don't is, uh, not so great depending on the perks!

Take weapon engram to cryptarch.

"sorry, I broke it, heres the shards"

But weapons should break down into energy, not shards, what kind of scheme you tryin to pull bro?

"uh... uh... I broke it, no refunds, come again."

Nah fuck that I'll find someone else so decrypt for me

"ahahahah good luck, I payed off the tower zoning board so that I have a monopoly on you stupid guadrians. Without me your shiny purple tetrahedrons are NOTHING! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

jadedm17

I just got Hawkmoon from an iron banner match!
I have no words. I've been playing countless hours before this and never got much, maybe a few legendary engrams in hundreds of matches. Bonus : Got a blue hand cannon too. Lmao

CLBridges

I just got Hawkmoon from an iron banner match!
I have no words. I've been playing countless hours before this and never got much, maybe a few legendary engrams in hundreds of matches. Bonus : Got a blue hand cannon too. Lmao

Oh, Iron Banner is still going on? Haven't really played much since Tuesday, thought that it ended then.

jadedm17

Oh, Iron Banner is still going on? Haven't really played much since Tuesday, thought that it ended then.
I may have misspoke: It was the DLC playlist, last I thought it was iron banner. I could be wrong, it's happened a few times in my 27 years of life.
Edit : Nope, regular dark below control list.

hydruxo

I'm sick of losing in iron banner because my team never caps points, they just hang on the outside and snipe. Why does no one understand your k/do doesn't mean shit in an objective based match like control? Call of duty, destiny, gears of war... It's all the same.

Congratulations - I got two The Devil You Don't, a hand cannon with a 5 round clip. Why is that a thing?

I get your frustration but Control is actually different in Destiny. You get points from kills, not capturing points. A team could out kill the other team and get less caps and win by a large margin.

jadedm17

I get your frustration but Control is actually different in Destiny. You get points from kills, not capturing points. A team could out kill the other team and get less caps and win by a large margin.
It was the new map where half is a wide open so they weren't even shooting the people at the point, that's where I got annoyed.

Capturing multiplies your kill score. You do wanna capture. You can easily lose if the other team has 2 captures and uses a few supers to take the lead.

Top Bottom