• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

2014 was pretty bleh. Losing 8 months because of heath issues and struggling to catch up during the remaining 4. I should be able to make 2015 better than that. :)

Also I'll be up for sword duty in 9 hours for about 3 hours.

Finally RNGsus has blessed me....

Got the arms, chest, and head all in one shot after 3 weeks of getting boots. Also got another hunger of crota. Give me Black Hammer when I run it on my other 2 characters pls.

10285136_1550000071911703_3719847808243149328_o.jpg

MildSoss

Got the arms, chest, and head all in one shot after 3 weeks of getting boots. Also got another hunger of crota. Give me Black Hammer when I run it on my other 2 characters pls.

Is that the thunder devil shader? All the raid gear together actually looks awesome on warlocks.

TP-DK

I got Hard Light and Vex after killing Atheon on hard last night. I already had Vex, but the feeling of getting two exotic weapons at once is just Awesome.

Now the only exotic weapons Im missing are:

Hawkmoon
The 4th Horseman
Dragons Breath

And obviously the two weapons that are not available yet; Necrochasm and that scout rifle I forgot the name of.

2014 was pretty bleh. Losing 8 months because of heath issues and struggling to catch up during the remaining 4. I should be able to make 2015 better than that. :)

Sorry man. 2015 will be better for sure!

I also have the checkpoint and can run some kills with you.

Born2Live

Hope you have a better 2015. 8 months of illness sounds quite serious.

I'll be up for joining you if you've got space.

Wow, and was starting to believe Rahool didn't care about me. ;_;
About damn time I got something good from him. Got my first exotic from the Roc strike too, but it was the 4th horseman so yeah...
JrvCx4d.jpg

Now I just need my Monte Carlo, and Black Hammer. >:[

Steroyd

Oh my word is that... Is that... IS THAT A TITAN MISSION FROM ERIS TODAY!?

Nice to know Eris doesn't completely neglect Titans outside of the past 3 weeks.

Loomba

Damn that looks amazing.

I just got the full set for titan and don't like the look very much. 1 armour set for the entire raid and that being the only set viable is a terrible system imo. Oh and the fact that we have to keep it on for 4 months or so if we want to be max level.

Oh well, at least all I need are radiant shards now.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Which is the best mission to get titan shoulder charge bounty done?

Pocket Infinity bounty finally popped up for me.

Do ANY enemies count in the Night Fall kills?

No, needs to be level 30 enemies. You can get it in the first section itself, lots of thralls.

Daily is The Wakeming and Nightfall is The Will of Crota. I guess it's buy the "expansion" or bust

Damn that looks amazing.

I just got the full set for titan and don't like the look very much. 1 armour set for the entire raid and that being the only set viable is a terrible system imo. Oh and the fact that we have to keep it on for 4 months or so if we want to be max level.

Oh well, at least all I need are radiant shards now.

That looks nice cause it's a female warlock. The male models in the game look stupid. Especially hunter and warlock

Akai XIII

Has to be in darkness zone (and with fusion rifle offcourse). If you have a Mythoclast you're in luck this week. Those kills count.
It doesn't have to be in a darkness zone. You can go to other areas (between steppes/divide, VIP area in the divide, fallen walker area, between skywatch and moth yards).

I've done a few PI bounties like this.

void666

Banned
Got two legendary engrams while doing bounties. One of them turned into 4th horseman... My second 4th horseman in less than 24 hours. RNGesus is trolling me.

Cheers for the replies, I'd just finished this week's NF too but doing that first section again shouldn't be too much of an issue (using Plan C).

Finally was blessed with the Suros from the Nightfall (I didn't have the coins when Xür was selling it both time). The only gun I really want now is the horn. :/

Akai XIII

Anyone doing HM VoG on the xb1?

Anyone?

If so, invite Akai XIII.

Good day on the xb1 version yesterday: Hardlight, No Land Beyond, Song of Ir Yut, raid boots/ship... I got a load of crap on the PS4 :(

Tomeru

Finally got the Heart of Praxic Fire. This weeks' nighfall was ace. Too bad the other one gave me shit...

Crota gave me the Black Hammer at last. Every other drop was rad energy... I need shards 😰
Which shotgun is better for PVP "two to the morgue" or "secrect handshake" ? Thanks in advance :D

Depends on the perks really.

I feel like this game makes you do the rising tide mission every second day. Whether it's a bounty for it in heroic mode or it's the daily story, always have to do it. Same with the archive mission. Slowly driving me nuts.

Top Bottom