• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

zewone

Dear God...

I got a shader, like 48 ranks later.

stevie2busrn.gif

We're twins now.

Agent

Nightfall was decent to me this week.
#1 - Suros Regime (I didn't upgrade at Xur when offered so this works out)
#2 - Judgment VI New Monarchy shotgun. It rolled with Luck in the Chamber and Shot Package (has a Snapshot perk as well). I think I might level this one up for PvP.
#3 - Strange Coins

Hope Crota raid is generous with drops this week.

Deku Tree

A beautiful day! Happy New Year everyone!

So very happy =D

8BXOeS.jpg

Happy new year!

This is the dead simple method.
Activate the bridge.
Go into the tower the sword bearer exits.
Jump up on top of the box at the back of the room.
Wait ten seconds.
You are done. Commence the snipe hunt.

I normally solo with a sword crossing, but sometimes this method is appealing for variety.

Why are u even doing that lol, there are 2 ways for the warlock to cheese it.
step on circle and die and revive when timer hits 1, or step on circle and just to the back of the room where swordbearer came from and stay on the back end for 5 seconds. All despawn except other side

That cheese is just crazy. Can't believe there is a dead zone spot
that is easy to get to that makes all the enemies despawn.

phen0m24

So my 10 year old is staring at the screen. Wants to try to kill Crota. He got his first HM Atheon clear yesterday.

OK he's playing crucible instead. Whew

If you roll a deathsinger or Crota, may offspring #1 accompany you? He has a checkpoint. Lol

OK so 2/3 NF's down...not so good thus far.

1. 5 Strange Coins
2. Purple Heavy Weapon Engram (decrypted into a useless arc launcher)

Still got one more to go but need a break from that strike. Tired of that witches screams.

With that said anyone running CE or have a Crota checkpoint they wouldn't mind passing along?

phen0m24

1. 5 Strange Coins

Still got one more to go but need a break from that strike. Tired of that witches screams.

With that said anyone running CE or have a Crota checkpoint they wouldn't mind passing along?

Hey grim I have deathsinger. If that works let me know.

Psn colonelocorn

Lol, gonna be leading a full CE raid tonight before it gets too late, if he has any interest in that, post with info to come in a few mins

Urk posted in the gaming side thread

Depending on time I might look to get in on this. If you have space on your FT of course.

Did Nightfall with 2 Ghorns, Omnigul went down like a bitch in like 20 seconds.

Got the 4th Horseman, I'm not a shotty guy and I dunno how good it is, but since its ark I'll keep it.

Hey grim I have deathsinger. If that works let me know.

Psn colonelocorn

Appreciate the help but I'm looking for Crota just to have the option of doing the whole Crota then lamp and bridge run. I don't mind running the death singer part but a lot of groups look to just skip it now. Thanks anyway.

But if you look to a team together LMk.

Fitts

You got a good drop. TDYD that I had was far inferior and I dismantled it the second I got this drop:

rhixrxuf2.png

Sorry for being pages behind, but congrats on getting this hand cannon! I've been repping New Monarchy in hopes of getting one as my post-expansion legendary primary. I'll have enough marks to get TFWPKY 1969 this week so that will probably be my placeholder in the meantime.

phen0m24

Appreciate the help but I'm looking for Crota just to have the option of doing the whole Crota then lamp and bridge run. I don't mind running the death singer part but a lot of groups look to just skip it now. Thanks anyway.

But if you look to a team together LMk.

You got it. I'm going to try to sneak into Hawk's raid later. Before then might be dicey.

Skip the deathsinger? What is this tomfoolery?

Yeah that part sucks, I totally get it

1. 5 Strange Coins

Hey, yea I'm down to do Crota and last Nightfall. It's all I have left to do (2 heroic weeklies but I'll wait on that, nightfall is so much better). The nightfall is actually fun with solar burn, black Hammer/IB and ghorn.

I am so sick of legendary engrams turning into shards and energies. There are so many ways to get ass mats now. Purple engrams seem rarer than ever, such a fucking waste, 2 energies, weeee. I need to re calibrate my brain that no matter what type of purple engram I get, it is ascendant mats. If it magically turns into a weapon or armor, than I have won the lottery. I keep expecting weapons from weapons engrams, but alas, mats for days.

LiK

I have level 31 gear in the bank from my previous Warlock. :3

Edit: holy shit! Didn't realize I already passed 900 posts!

Insane. The next wall of shame is gonna be nuts. I won't even be posting here for the next two days that much. Godspeed.

Steroyd

Did Nightfall with 2 Ghorns, Omnigul went down like a bitch in like 20 seconds.

Got the 4th Horseman, I'm not a shotty guy and I dunno how good it is, but since its ark I'll keep it.

Hehe, When I was doing Nightfall, we killed Omnigul twice in one strike, killed her before she went to her room, thought we broke the game until she reappeared with all her health. -_-

Top Bottom