• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Tell them to join GAF.

I have the CP, but things are kinda hectic right now. I will be on later tonight, but probably not til after midnight.

Thanks for the offer, don't worry about it. We can clear DSingers, they just have a couple n00by friends with them, ha.

Edit: top of page again, why...

Nuszka

Just wanted to wish a happy 2015 for all the gaffers who are still raiding and enjoying destiny as i am. The community here is amazing and something i have never experienced , in a positive way of course. Let the RNGesus bless us all with amazing drops in the fresh year. Best wishes to all of you.
This new fresh year got me thinking about creating a thread or a spreadsheet in OT with all the active destiny players and their IDs, as we remember we had one before destiny released thanks to wich i added about 200 people , currently i have about 60 active players on my friendslist rest will be removed in the coming days. Anyway happy new yer everyone.

EL CUCO

Thanks guys!

I fired up "The Worlds Grave" level on easy peasy.

Body shots with vision to drop shield and Shoulderhorn those little ladies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just wanted to wish a happy 2015 for all the gaffers who are still raiding and enjoying destiny as i am. The community here is amazing and something i have never experienced , in a positive way of course. Let the RNGesus bless us all with amazing drops in the fresh year. Best wishes to all of you.
This new fresh year got me thinking about creating a thread or a spreadsheet in OT with all the active destiny players and their IDs, as we remember we had one before destiny released thanks to wich i added about 200 people , currently i have about 60 active players on my friendslist rest will be removed in the coming days. Anyway happy new yer everyone.
happy new year!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks guys.

Got 3 stinkin shards. Need 1 more to go 32. Since we started at Crota. I can still get stuff from the first two phases. Anybody starting them?

Namikaze1

I hate being so low level.

If only I had some big, strong handsome Guardians to carry me through all these story missions on hard. Oh where can I find such macho Guardians?

That was definately one of the most exhilarating Crota kills I've had to date. I'm working on a video for it to upload in a minute but it was sweet.

shem935

Banned
Just took my first crack at being a swordbearer. Good god is that stressful. Sorry guys almost messed it up there at the end but you came through with a clutch play. Appreciate it!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just took my first crack at being a swordbearer. Good god is that stressful. Sorry guys almost messed it up there at the end but you came through with a clutch play. Appreciate it!

You did great. We just need to fix a few things here and there and our group would be perfect. Plus you cannot predict how dumb the swordbearer or Crota can get.
Yeah that last second save was thanks to the Horn. Horn comes to save the day as always.

Oh boy...Just got a Void Y-09 Longbow sniper rifle out of a blue engram. It has the ambush scope, unflinching, lightweight/field scout/customs optics, and Firefly. That's a keeper.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Thanks guys.

Got 3 stinkin shards. Need 1 more to go 32. Since we started at Crota. I can still get stuff from the first two phases. Anybody starting them?

Did you get the first chest yet? It gives more energy than shards, but did get a couple shards this week.

Any other kill Crota groups forming tonight? I need to do it once more.

Also wouldn't mind if anybody needed the second chest. I have that CP and still need to grab it on all three characters.

This is how I feel whenever I try to ignore Destiny

Seriously? Is an image of an animal dying really necessary here? I'm physically sick from seeing it. Have some tact.

lunlunqq

I just can't get the idea of deleting my current Titan and re-rolling a new one out of my mind... But re-leveling a Titan to 20 probably will kill my brain. :(

Top Bottom