• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Sweet. you're in for tonight.

7:00PM EST - Crota's End

1. Hawkian
2. Dave_6
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

dangerously not cheesy

edit: Unfortunately, tomorrow's run is very very unlikely to be a Hard mode as there are several legit first timers. Gotta get them KinderGuardians through the vault :D

Is this starting now?

Is anyone doing CE or at least Crota? In have a cp for Crota, but need to do up to deathsinger for my titan. PSN is greyblade if anyone needs to do it.

Thanks again for the check points, Boguester. You're always a huge help in this community.

Np man, thanks for the gratitude. :)

Speaking of helping people, it's super easy to "3-man" Crota even with 6 people. We had 3 Lv32s and 3 total scrubs (as low as Lv27). One for the sword, one (me) for GHorn shield breaks and one on knight duty. Feel free to abuse it with low level alts. Cakewalk, so silly.

Anytime sorry for those few screw up at first
i am a disgraceful to all lvl32 D:
, def was cheated the 2nd time.

Wait, have you gotten a Crota sword kill yet? I realized that on your run this week I actually got the kill shot because I had run out of GH and you had yours so we swapped spots. :(

I brought my Vita with me....for remote play....for Destiny.....

I have a problem.....

The only problem with this is if remote play doesn't work, ha.

Np man, thanks for the gratitude. :)

Speaking of helping people, it's super easy to "3-man" Crota even with 6 people. We had 3 Lv32s and 3 total scrubs (as low as Lv27). One for the sword, one (me) for GHorn shield breaks and one on knight duty. Feel free to abuse it with low level alts. Cakewalk, so silly.

Wait, have you gotten a Crota sword kill yet? I realized that on your run this week I actually got the kill shot because I had run out of GH and you had yours so we swapped spots. :(

The only problem with this is if remote play doesn't work, ha.
got 3 crota kills in so far. Normally it takes me about 2.5 sword phases on the first or second attempt. Still don't have the timing down when it's time to leave or if I can get another swing in. He had a bit of health and his shields came back as the killing sword hit made contact.

Happy New Year Destiny-Gaf!

Thanks for being so welcoming and allowing me to participate in an online game to an extent I never have before. May RNGesus bless us all in the year to come!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm at the bridge before second chest at CE. Just need to snipe Ogre before bridge is formed, etc. If anybody wants to jump in and help. We can try for the second chest thereafter

got 3 crota kills in so far. Normally it takes me about 2.5 sword phases on the first or second attempt. Still don't have the timing down when it's time to leave or if I can get another swing in. He had a bit of health and his shields came back as the killing sword hit made contact.

Ok, I feel better now. Glad you've gotten some kills in.

Approach timing is just about what your shield break team is using, which varies from team to team. As a 32, it's better to be late than even a smidge early since getting enough damage is never a problem. Getting 2-3 R2s per break should reliably kill him in 2 swords.

noomi

Ugh... After 1hr 43min, level 8 and a half. Hoping to be level 20 by tomorrow, I have a good 6 hours of painful leveling remaining.

The things info for a chance at Hawkmoon...

noomi

Just wanted to wish a happy 2015 for all the gaffers who are still raiding and enjoying destiny as i am. The community here is amazing and something i have never experienced , in a positive way of course. Let the RNGesus bless us all with amazing drops in the fresh year. Best wishes to all of you.
This new fresh year got me thinking about creating a thread or a spreadsheet in OT with all the active destiny players and their IDs, as we remember we had one before destiny released thanks to wich i added about 200 people , currently i have about 60 active players on my friendslist rest will be removed in the coming days. Anyway happy new yer everyone.

Yes! Happy new year gaffers! Completely agree about the community here, you guys are special no doubt :) I love this place.

Nuszka, if you are planning a reset Crota next Tuesday, count me in. Just shoot me a reminder :)

Top Bottom