• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

ffs twilighr i havwe money riuding o n thos

kramer-horse-bet-o.gif

Is somebody available right now to help me with the Moon's Phogoth strikes at lvl 26? PSN: cushyloco

Im level 29 btw and a friend is 29 as well. We only need one other person.

Ran the first half of VoG on Hardmode for the first time before my New Year's party and got Pradyth's(sp) revenge and Fatebringer both from the Templar.

Maybe it's not the best ever, but it makes up for the nothing but Ascendent Energy rewards from Nightfall this week.

todd360

Nami will wake up and forget about how his ps4 was destroyed. Then he will be confused. He will suspect foul play from fig.

Ran the first half of VoG on Hardmode for the first time before my New Year's party and got Pradyth's(sp) revenge and Fatebringer both from the Templar.

Maybe it's not the best ever, but it makes up for the nothing but Ascendent Energy rewards from Nightfall this week.

Fatebringer is the best ever. So congrats!

FUCKING HELL.

Took all day to get my Titan to 30 so I can take him through Crota's End. Every single loot drop was fucking ENERGY. Meanwhile a guy in my raid group got 3 raid pieces and a Gjallahorn (not too mad because I have my own). Such bullshit. Xur has to hurry the hell up and bring something good. My Hunter is stuck at 31 because I can't get fucking boots to drop. Titan is probably stuck at 31. I just need an exotic chest and a shitload of Hadronic Essence to get my Warlock to 32.

Renta

Banned
FUCK

I died at the same time I completed the nightfall and got nothing. Man I really dont want to do that shit all over

didnt even give me my xp boost thing mannnnnnnnnnnnn

Lima

Using Inmost Light for the faster melee perk on the sword. That's smart. I should try that some time.

It doesn't work. I have no clue why that guy thinks it does. The mask of the third man has the same perk as do other helmets and even the raid gauntlets I have on my Hunter so that should give me double the melee speed but it makes zero difference.

Daigoro

Dude can flawless solo the raid and still can't get the white nail perk to proc. Bungie...please make this gun better.

he got it to work some of the time (maybe just on witches? not sure now). i dont know if he was just missing when it didnt proc. i didnt notice if he had it fully upgraded or not though.

i fucked up and upgraded hive disrupter on mine... :(

FyreWulff

I want this just because its monotonous to run the same strike 6 times in a short period for 3 characters.

I'd also like to see separated content for Xbox and PS users, so PS players can actually play the exclusives in Nightfalls and I know Xur selling Hawkmoon would be a treat for players.

But, ya know, parity/laziness.

Parity Week is going to feel like everyone getting new DLC!

Watch them put no burns on the flayers Nightfall

Lima

he got it to work some of the time (maybe just on witches? not sure now). i dont know if he was just missing when it didnt proc. i didnt notice if he had it fully upgraded or not though.

It doesn't work on hive majors so it didn't work on the wizards and knights. It works on the ogres because these are considered ultras by the game even though they don't have the icon that indicates they are so it does work on them.

he got it to work some of the time. i dont know if he was just missing when it didnt proc. i didnt notice if he had it fully upgraded or not though.

He did have it upgraded with hive disrupter (you could see the number pop up in white on the majors), but must of the time he only got 2 out of 3 or shields broke the chain. I just wish they would drop that perk for unflinching or field scout. Especially with the disrupter bug.

It doesn't work. I have no clue why that guy thinks it does. The mask of the third man has the same perk as do other helmets and even the raid gauntlets I have on my Hunter so that should give me double the melee speed but it makes zero difference.

ah, that's disappointing. though at 32 I doubt it matters much if you're faster.

Also it's strange that Deathsinger is the only phase that doesn't end immediately after killing her. What exactly is the trigger to ending it? Killing the knights?

GRIP

Just got back from the party I was at and wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!! to all of destiny gaf. You guys and gals are great and I wish nothing but the best for each of you.

Ghorns for everyone in 2015!!!

Top Bottom