• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

As a white girl.=, I am so offended rn
lpUqmSj.jpg

Cømet

Banned
This is not true, we send a guy to orbit to preserve that checkpoint every time and he comes in and grabs it after we secure the door

Yeah it's 100% a timer. Me and my buddy duo the raid every week and knock all of our alts out on that chest. Saves a lot of hassle. For shards. hmm.

This is not true, we send a guy to orbit to preserve that checkpoint every time and he comes in and grabs it after we secure the door

Hmm...tried it twice and each time someone would leave and another person joined the chest would despawn. Must have been a hell of a coincidence in that case.

All my exotic weapons are at 331 now. I seriously hope I don't have to do this again with when the next DLC hits :/

I would hate to say goodbye to them if they introduced a huge new selection. Doubtful.

They should just make you get the XP to fill the bubbles at worst. No energy or glimmer etc needed.

Mattiator

Cømet;145554859 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68

Wait til it happens. Absolute hilarity :p White girls fight about as well as white guys dance (ie not very)

Y'all are slow pokes. It's 5am here!

I love me some safety dance :).

I was fighting with this guy in front of the theatre when I was younger and had his ghetto girlfriend sucker punch me and damn she hit hard. I just grabbed her wrists and yelled out for my girlfriend to help but she didn't want none of that. Needless to say that same white chick wound up in jail throughout the rest of her young adult life so she's not a good example of how most white girls fight. Most tend to use bottles I find or throw out insults and pull hair.

gdt

Happy New Years Destiny GAF. I'm actually a bit under the weather right now so I'm going straight to bed.

Can't wait to see what Destiny's 2015 looks like.

Lima

Saw some talk about world record times for Crota's End.

Current WR is 15:37 without cheese.

With bridge and Crota cheese it is at 12:37. Both times were set with a full team of 32's.

Well that sucked. Whilst my dog was being an idiot chasing the kitten around he ran into the entertainment unit and turned off my xbox whilst at nexus boss in a roc strike.

Cømet

Banned
I love me some safety dance :).

I was fighting with this guy in front of the theatre when I was younger and had his ghetto girlfriend sucker punch me and damn she hit hard. I just grabbed her wrists and yelled out for my girlfriend to help but she didn't want none of that. Needless to say that same white chick wound up in jail throughout the rest of her young adult life so she's not a good example of how most white girls fight. Most tend to use bottles I find or throw out insults and pull hair.

Ssssssss

Ugh I hate interference. It's not like you can just hit em is it! Yeah I'm more used to seeing the hair pulling, bottle throwing, you-can't-touch-me-I'm-a-girl white chicks fight.

fucking cable wasn't connected

Absolute genius. Take five buddy :p

I just say cunt a lot tbh.

I may say that more than I should but I won't acknowledge it.

Cømet

Banned

Dave_6

Still 40 mins till the ball drops here. I've only had one beer tonight but have a headache and im tired so I'll probably be in bed before midnight. It's been a long day and week.

Sooooo Happy New Year Destiny GAF!

Top Bottom