• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Let me take a leak, drop weapons, switch characters, then I'll be ready.

EDIT: Anybody that hates that stupid kill 3 enemies with a single super 20 times should have no trouble working that into an Exclusion Zone farming run. Three Majors fill my bar after I run through the first wave of Cabal scrubs.

Thanks for the help! Sorry I was micless.

BLU-82

I was one shard off 32 for my warlock after having done the raids this week. I had to sacrifice my hunter gauntlets to give him the extra shard =/

totally worth it...
?

HGTtuKz.jpg

Phew, we barely finished it in time for this week's reset! lol thanks again, my friend (sakuyabloodwing) usually plays with the Facebook page peons, she's not used to the Gaf elite.

Yep, exactly. Especially with our group. Just need 1 Lv32 each run for the sword anyway.

Just 12 shards, maybe depending on how much I get when I lvl up and break down my spare armor, away from lvl 32. Plus practice more Crota kills :p

Steroyd

I was one shard off 32 for my warlock after having done the raids this week. I had to sacrifice my hunter gauntlets to give him the extra shard =/

totally worth it...
?

http://i.imgur.com/HGTtuKz.jpg?2[IMG][/QUOTE]

Not worth it imo, Hard raid isn't until January and you could have upgraded to 32 during the raid next week after picking up the 1st chest or after the first part of the raid with the same end result on Crota... now you're at the mercy of RNGesus to give you another hunter gauntlet, and RNGesus is a fickle bastard.

Apparently there are now faction ships. From Reddit:

aHc57v1.jpg

In the comments, somebody mentions seeing a New Monarchy ship too.

Oh my god that's a sexy ship.

And my heart hurts. I'm doing my weekly good deed of inviting people after making it through the new raid. I get shards. We make it past the gatekeeper, shards, we beat the witches in one go(four 31s and two 29s). We then proceed to carve crota a new one and the 29s get black hammer and swordbreaker. Another guy gets the HMG. I won't even mention all the gear they got. I get....more shards. The other person on the team who had raid knowledge, got nothing(icon maybe). This new raid has been so mean to me.

DPardo, if you're out there....we are united in disappointment. :(

WipedOut

3 x CE last. Last night.

Shards / Energy
Hunger of Crota
Song of IR Yut
No land Beyond
Hunter Gauntlets
Warlock Gauntlets
Hunter boots
Raid Ship.

Deku Tree

Phew, we barely finished it in time for this week's reset! lol thanks again, my friend (sakuyabloodwing) usually plays with the Facebook page peons, she's not used to the Gaf elite.

Yep, exactly. Especially with our group. Just need 1 Lv32 each run for the sword anyway.

I am able to go to 32 now. Got everything I need. Just need to find some time to grind. Probably it will happen on Thursday night. Still need to get three loot drops from the CE raid this week too.

Shito

I'm really not fond of the Obsidian Mind.
I get what it's trying to achieve, but I don't like how it looks on all the shaders I've tried it on / seen it used with.
Maybe it can work with Revenant?
Maybe one day I'll get this shader. It'll come with the Horn and a buff to No Land Beyond... #keepdreaming

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Oh my god that's a sexy ship.

And my heart hurts. I'm doing my weekly good deed of inviting people after making it through the new raid. I get shards. We make it past the gatekeeper, shards, we beat the witches in one go(four 31s and two 29s). We then proceed to carve crota a new one and the 29s get black hammer and swordbreaker. Another guy gets the HMG. I won't even mention all the gear they got. I get....more shards. The other person on the team who had raid knowledge, got nothing(icon maybe). This new raid has been so mean to me.

DPardo, if you're out there....we are united in disappointment. :(

Have not been in a raid yet, but ran my first nightfall (really at the boss only thanks to a fellow gaffer) and got 10 energy from it. But it did help to finish the invective bounty, so I guess I got that out of it too.

Lima

Christmas, family in the house. My younger cousin wants to check out some Destiny since he hasn't played it yet. I put him on my 32 Titan in some Vanguard Roc strikes.

After some strikes he says come look I just got this yellow rocket launcher.

Ballerhorn 2.0

Guess I know what I will do today. Fully max that bitch out and dismantle my old trusty 300 1.0

Shito

Christmas, family in the house. My younger cousin wants to check out some Destiny since he hasn't played it yet. I put him on my 32 Titan in some Vanguard Roc strikes.

After some strikes he says come look I just got this yellow rocket launcher.

Ballerhorn 2.0

Guess I know what I will do today. Fully max that bitch out and dismantle my old trusty 300 1.0
Could you please lend me your cousin for a few days?
It's a bit cold this time of the year here in Paris, but I'll keep him warm inside, and busy farming a Gjalla for me.

Lima

Could you please lend me your cousin for a few days?
It's a bit cold this time of the year here in Paris, but I'll keep him warm inside, and busy farming a Gjalla for me.

Sure as long as you provide food and water he will be a happy camper.

But seriously when he said yellow rocket launcher in my mind I was like man what a noob doesn't even know that these are called exotics. He didn't even realize that it was the same weapon he fired a bunch because I had the old one equipped.

E92 M3

Nothing exciting from yesterday's 2 raids, though I should be a 32 before the new year if all goes well. Still want the Black Hammer, and got my 20th Found Verdict from Templar. I think my loot is seriously glitched for VOG.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What does hard raid even bring on the armor side?

I get the Primary Weapons + Crux of Crota for Eidolon Ally to become Nechrochasm, but what about Armor?

Are we getting gear that's Light+36 but with higher stat base and defense rolls?

Zakalwe

Banned
What does hard raid even bring on the armor side?

I get the Primary Weapons + Crux of Crota for Eidolon Ally to become Nechrochasm, but what about Armor?

Are we getting gear that's Light+36 but with higher stat base and defense rolls?

I think just a higher chance for helmet. The actual gear will have the same stats.

EDIT: defense stats, the others can vary ofc.

Top Bottom