• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Sullichin

Rank 5 IB has Gheleon's Demise with Outlaw and Firefly... recommended.

Keeping my Lash with Rangefinder, Field Scout, and Crowd Control for now... because I only have two motes left and it would suck to lose Field Scout and CC. Maybe Rangefinder will be more useful after the upcoming HC nerf.

Which would you rather have?

Outlaw, Field Scout, Grenadier
Rangefinder, Field Scout, Crowd Control

I blew through so many motes hoping to get Outlaw, Field Scout, Crowd Control. Closest I got was that first roll, and I put bounties into it and then changed my mind and wasted them :( So I'm stuck with the second one for now. Until I use my last two motes and get the worst roll ever.

Shito

Man, Nightfall is such a chore. So time-consuming.

At one point a knight got a triple kill on us with one sword swipe while we were at Omnigul. Thank god for Fireborn.

I'm gonna have to do my nightfalls at small doses this week. Not gonna bother with the weeklies for real this time.
Yeah, I'm boycotting Omnigul.
And since it's an IB week I suppose Bungie is thinking "we're already nice with them this week, so shitty Xur it is", I won't play much Destiny this week, if at all. Come on The Order, I'm ready for you!

Hoping this at least makes us skip Spongebob and that we will get Sepiks next week.

Jinjo

Rank 5 IB has Gheleon's Demise with Outlaw and Firefly... recommended.

Keeping my Lash with Rangefinder, Field Scout, and Crowd Control for now... because I only have two motes left and it would suck to lose Field Scout and CC. Maybe Rangefinder will be more useful after the upcoming HC nerf.

Which would you rather have?

Outlaw, Field Scout, Grenadier
Rangefinder, Field Scout, Crowd Control

I blew through so many motes hoping to get Outlaw, Field Scout, Crowd Control. Closest I got was that first roll, and I put bounties into it and then changed my mind and wasted them :( So I'm stuck with the second one for now. Until I use my last two motes and get the worst roll ever.

You definitely want Outlaw on a Lash. Grenadier is a pretty good perk for a primary too. Go with that one.

Yeah, I'm boycotting Omnigul.
And since it's an IB week I suppose Bungie is thinking "we're already nice with them this week, so shitty Xur it is", I won't play much Destiny this week, if at all. Come on The Order, I'm ready for you!

Hoping this at least makes us skip Spongebob and that we will get Sepiks next week.

But IB offerings are shit... Boots and gloves again?! Ugh...

Shito

Oh they are, indeed, but I'm sure Bungie thinks those are nice rewards...
They already think ascendant materials are a nice reward for nightfall, so at least they're consistent. ^^

Sullichin

You definitely want Outlaw on a Lash. Grenadier is a pretty good perk for a primary too. Go with that one.

lol, I know I want Outlaw! I'm saying I don't have that roll anymore. I was stupid and re-rolled it with rangefinder. I'm going to make my perfect roll happen somehow. 90+ motes down the drain

I see one of the IB weapons is a sniper rifle. If it offers Void damage right off the bat, I might consider getting back into the game just to get it

Namikaze1

So who was the gaffer telling me it was gonna be Spongebob when I was trolling it would be Omnigul yesterday?

I told you that you gonna wish it was Spongebob instead!

Jinjo

lol, I know I want Outlaw! I'm saying I don't have that roll anymore. I was stupid and re-rolled it with rangefinder. I'm going to make my perfect roll happen somehow. 90+ motes down the drain

I got my Outlaw - FS - CC on my first reroll lol.

Let the hate flow through you.

Deku Tree

What the hell is this stealth system update for?

Stability.gif

ibbsZ9rxaW5HBe.gif

Sullichin

I got my Outlaw - FS - CC on my first reroll lol.

Let the hate flow through you.
Nice! I'm only mad because I got Outlaw, FS, Grenadier, put 6 bounties into it, said YOLO and wasted another 32 motes or so. Since my last post I'm now stuck with a Lash with Rangefinder, FS.. and Mulligan. loool
One mote left. I can do the cleansing bounty with my other character. Anyone know if there's a good spot not in the strike to kill some majors?

Jinjo

Nice! I'm only mad because I got Outlaw, FS, Grenadier, put 6 bounties into it, said YOLO and wasted another 32 motes or so. Since my last post I'm now stuck with a Lash with Rangefinder, FS.. and Mulligan. loool
One mote left. I can do the cleansing bounty with my other character. Anyone know if there's a good spot not in the strike to kill some majors?

I know how it is though, we've all been there. I maybe sunk 80 motes in all my other guns last IB. Some ended up pretty mediocre too. So much regret about not keeping certain rolls haha.

Ambitious

So according to the last Weekly Update, the next patch is related to strikes? Guess they're going to put in a few barriers, just like in the Undying Mind strike. "Players did not play the strikes as we intended"

Jinjo

So according to the last Weekly Update, the next patch is related to strikes? Guess they're going to put in a few barriers, just like in the Undying Mind strike. "Players did not play the strikes as we intended"
Where are you getting this from? Last weekly update was only about rep menu.

Edit: I see it now, hidden away in a single sentence at the end. Let's be positive and hope it's fixing bullet spongyness/impossibility to solo anything.

...and now PSN decides I have to download the update and kicks me out. Oh well, at least I already transferred all the CPs for the new week.

I'll log back on whenever I'm able to but it's downloading really slowly right now. Feel free to do whatever without me for the meantime, still says 45 minutes left for download, smh.

Ambitious

Where are you getting this from? Last weekly update was only about rep menu.

Edit: I see it now, hidden away in a single sentence at the end. Let's be positive and hope it's fixing bullet spongyness/impossibility to solo anything.

Second to last paragraph of the update:

Thanks for playing. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for waiting patiently for the next game update. We’re excited to tell you about what it holds in store for Strikes next week.

edit: Didn't notice your edit.

Let's be positive and hope it's fixing bullet spongyness/impossibility to solo anything.

Surely.

...and now PSN decides I have to download the update and kicks me out. Oh well, at least I already transferred all the CPs for the new week.

I'll log back on whenever I'm able to but it's downloading really slowly right now. Feel free to do whatever without me for the meantime, still says 45 minutes left for download, smh.

45 mins :(

Top Bottom