• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

So far I've gotten 4 ascendant energy from two nightfalls. One was a dead orbit handcannon with terrible rolls and the other was a legendary troll engram that was 2 energy. L.o.l..

My connection sped up a lot, was down to 12 mintues... then my shitty internet died again, which seems to happen at least twice a day recently.

Restarted PS4 and the download finished super fast, so hopefully I can get back on here soon.

Edit: holy fuck PSN, tried to install the update, got an error and now it has to download again.... at least it's still moving quickly...

Work will be a long one on 1 hour of sleep. Damnit Chloe
Sleep? What is that?
dont want to know how long I have been awake -___-
My connection sped up a lot, was down to 12 mintues... then my shitty internet died again, which seems to happen at least twice a day recently.

Restarted PS4 and the download finished super fast, so hopefully I can get back on here soon.

Edit: holy fuck PSN, tried to install the update, got an error and now it has to download again.... at least it's still moving quickly...

Omnigul no burn. Who at Bungie thinks this is fun? Please tell me.

Working as intended.

What armour can you get from ib that has 36 light this time?
Both gauntlets and boots have 36 light.

Silver got Ghorn and Hawkmoon in one day lol

And I wasnt even playing when hawkmoon dropped. Lol

Silver got ghorn from gorgons, then 3x normal ds/Crota netted him No Land Beyond, Hard Light, and hawkmoon. Jackpot

Edited.

Yeah. Crazy. Put together my past 3 weeks and i got like 3 mid tier exotics and a ghorn. This week 4 right out of the gate.

Silver got an exotic, top tier exotics from each point.

I didnt know you were a NLB fan... ;)

Zoidberg

I think we are full now but we might do another run or two depending on how reasonable this first kill is... what's your PSN? Lv31 is fine, really doesn't matter as long as you aren't doing the sword haha

Psn is jiza88. If you do one more that would be awesome, if not no worries.

Namikaze1

Any room in any Nightfall runs? Need to do it x3.
54252115.jpg

That goes for anyone. It's currently just me here in Old Russia.

Agent

Against my better judgment, I want to do a Nightfall run (maybe 2 or 3 depending on how fast they go). Two spots available, join in. PSN: phantom8324

blazeuk

Urzok showed up during Nightfall. God, I wish I was playing as my Hunter. I would have completed that bounty.

I hadn't started the bounty yet! Just swapping my character now.

The Calling scout rifle you got looked like it had good perks too, Third Eye and Clown Cartridge?

Agent

Angry Lightswitch mobs is one of the worst combos. Between the Reaver Captains, Stealth Reavers, and Thrall the first part of Nightfall is brutal. Made it to the Hive part and got surprise attacked from behind, revived, but couldn't get away fast enough as they kept clawing away in a small space. No Nightfall or Weekly Heroic for me this week I guess.

Anyone have a Gorgon checkpoint they may be able to share?

Rubenov

I didn't realize yesterday we were playing Crucible against two guys in a team that had that special, trophy emblem from Bungie for Crucible glory.

We beat that team, they were good but the other 4 randoms brought them down and we had a good full team.

noomi

Most annoying nightfall yet, best strat is to go into that upper little room and have people revive you over and over again.

Top Bottom