• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

spyder_ur

Booooo NF, contemplating not even bothering with it this week. Couldn't even be arsed to turn on the PS4 the past few days.

Ouch, yeah its brutally tedious this week. I booted Destiny for the first time since checking in with Xur Friday. That being said, looking to play some IB at some point.

phen0m24

We got about 2 inches but it's still coming down, no delay at work, came in regular time :( I want to be home playing destiny!
New Jersey represent!
NJ my kids are off so so am i. Lol

Gorgon chest = Monte Carlo

1st one

Only a few left...

Looking at you Hard Light / 4th Horseman / Uni Remote lol

So here's the deal. All I've got left for the plat are the strike /raid clan trophies and maxing the crucible marks. Any achieve trophies gaf people out there? :)

SgtCobra

Logging on before reset, sitting in orbit till reset, and heading to tower upon reset time. You would still have your previous IB rank until you log out or change characters.
Oh that one haha, I thought people found another glitch in the exp system. Thanks for the heads up though.

This is going to be a hard long grind... I want no need everythingggg

No burn Nightfalll? Ouch.

Just came in to ask what the burn was...thanks Bungie!

OZYDh.gif

blazeuk

3x Nightfalls done, didn't get anything good, 2 weapons that I won't keep and 10 coins. I think I'll give the normal weekly heroic a miss this week, Omnigul 3x is enough for me.

Frostburn

I haven't done anything since reset so I need to do Crota/Deathsinger HM x3 and Gorgon chests/Atheon HM x3. I'm down for a group if anyone is forming anything (I'm good with a full run first to grab checkpoints etc.

Tapiozona

Banned
Damn they really perked out the IB vendor scout rifle.

I know!
I bought it right after reset last night thinking I'd reroll it but then I noticed it had outlaw and firefly. How am I supposed to reroll that? Only thing better it could have is field scout.

Same for the shotgun. It has almost the perfect roll so I'm going to leave it alone. Looks like I get 10 hours of my life back.

forrest

formerly nacire
I know!
I bought it right after reset last night thinking I'd reroll it but then I noticed it had outlaw and firefly. How am I supposed to reroll that? Only thing better it could have is field scout.

Same for the shotgun. It has almost the perfect roll so I'm going to leave it alone. Looks like I get 10 hours of my life back.

Thought about doing that, but I was way too tired last night to stay up.

Can't believe we've got Omnigul again.

Omni

Seriously a shit reset so far.

1st nightfall: 10 shards
Gorgon Chests: Shards
1st Deathsinger: Shards

Have a second nightfall and deathsinger to do tomorrow. And then Crota runs on the weekend. But bleh. Not looking too good so far.

Top Bottom