• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

Raybunny

Well, if that's any comfort, apparently the trick didn't work for a few regulars here.

Didn't work for me. Some ppl got booted out of the tower and others in orbit could not join until character reload.

Sent you an FR. Is there any way to join someone's game without being a friend first that I'm not familiar with?

If you are in the same PSN party you can join others session if they have their fireteam public.

Namikaze1

Noomi, you and LiK won't have to fight since I just got my second Hawkmoon of the day from a legendary engram I found doing Chamber of Night.

Spent the better part of an hour running the Nightfall once. For 9 coins. That definitely took my immediate desire to play away.
but I'll be back in a couple of hours :(

How did it work for you?

I got in orbit at 3:45am EST and went to the tower at 4:02am EST. I think if you went down immediately at 4am, there was a chance you could end up in an old instance where the door hadn't opened yet. There was a Reddit post about it yesterday detailing the process which is really just the bounty glitch process.

noomi

Noomi, you and LiK won't have to fight since I just got my second Hawkmoon of the day from a legendary engram I found doing Chamber of Night.

Are.... are you serious?

I feel like there is a secret limited stock of hawkmoons that can be given out each day, with the rate people have been getting them today, the stock will be all depleted! STAHP!

dB Viper

Must be nice to dismantle WoC. Haven't tried this week, but the last 6 HM runs I have gotten the Fang Scout rifle EACH TIME from Crota. All I want is Crux and WoC.

E92 M3

I got in orbit at 3:45am EST and went to the tower at 4:02am EST. I think if you went down immediately at 4am, there was a chance you could end up in an old instance where the door hadn't opened yet. There was a Reddit post about it yesterday detailing the process which is really just the bounty glitch process.

I waited for 5 minutes and still got sent into an old tower =/

Is the Gheleon's Demise worth the IB grind if I already bought the vendor saterienne Rapier?

Both have firefly and outlaw, anything special about the Demise?

Namikaze1

Are.... are you serious?

I feel like there is a secret limited stock of hawkmoons that can be given out each day, with the rate people have been getting them today, the stock will be all depleted! STAHP!
Think about it this way: I now have a Hawkmoon waiting for you for when Bubgie decides to finally allow player trading.

nOoblet16

Is the Gheleon's Demise worth the IB grind if I already bought the vendor saterienne Rapier?

Both have firefly and outlaw, anything special about the Demise?
The Gheleon's Demise has insane imapact, almost Hand Canon territory. It's close to my Thorn and that's something !!! The Rapier is good but it'll be worse than this mix of Gheleon's Demise, I say play with a group of people with buffs later this week to lessen the grind.

So here's the deal. All I've got left for the plat are the strike /raid clan trophies and maxing the crucible marks. Any achieve trophies gaf people out there? :)

This is the week to max Crucible marks with Iron Banner in town. Just climb aboard a Gaf Train, it's the only way for PvE players to get the most out of PvP, otherwise Crucible is a horrible nightmare. But you can get some of that cooperative teamwork feeling of raiding when working as a group, just in a faster paced, more dynamic environment.

This is the week to max Crucible marks with Iron Banner in town. Just climb aboard a Gaf Train, it's the only way for PvE players to get the most out of PvP, otherwise Crucible is a horrible nightmare. But you can get some of that cooperative teamwork feeling of raiding when working as a group, just in a faster paced, more dynamic environment.

That's the only trophy I haven't bothered with either. Will join up some IB GAF games later in the week and get this out of the way once and for all.

spyder_ur

Yeah, I have fun with it which is why I'm planning on grinding it again.

Also if a spot opens up on your group let me know. I'm looking for an IB group.

I waited for 5 minutes and still got sent into an old tower =/

Weird. Seems like people had pretty mixed results getting it to work.

EDIT: Also, I'm reading that if you were waiting in orbit with the Tower selected as your destination, that could put you in an old instance.

Top Bottom