• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT17| 17th inning stretch

noomi

Just saw nami get another hawkmoon in kadeys stream, I want to like you nami I really do, but you make it so hard :(

</3

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bunch of dupes in three kills. Well at least I got two things I needed. Thanks guys. Last run took more than the others combined. Getting tired.

Another week where my Hunter and Warlock did not get the CE helmet.

Really fucking annoying. I would LOVE to use my other exotic armour Bungie.

Fuck

This fucking hive swordbearer just screwed us so many times. His AI is terrible.

Congrats on the brand new No Land Beyond

giphy.gif

At first the frequency of Omnigul as Nightfall was sorta funny but at this point that joke has been lost on me. It's just plain annoying now. It's probably shown up no less than 4 times since Dark Below came out. This week is also no burn. No thanks Bungie.

Ganhyun

sigh. matchmaking is terrible right now on the 360. starts a new match up 6 vs 3. the 6 were in a party. the three of us? all randoms.

patchday

Thanks guys for helping with the Nightfall. No burn was rough but we pulled it off

Just my second ballarhorn from the NF. What's funny is I kept talking bout how I wished I brought the ballarhorn with me and there we go- a new one drops.

I'll probably level it up so I can have two

At first the frequency of Omnigul as Nightfall was sorta funny but at this point that joke has been lost on me. It's just plain annoying now. It's probably shown up no less than 4 times since Dark Below came out. This week is also no burn. No thanks Bungie.

I had the exact same attitude. Was complaining I was done with NFs for the week and then ghorn dropped. Thank goodness. So tired of switching guns at the tower.

Just need 1 more ghorn...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I actually didn't get any of my Weekly Heroics or Nightfalls done last week, which means I'll want to get all three done this week... yowza. Will be looking for other masochists to help I suppose. I'll have to look at the Iron Banner menu and see if there's anything my Titan can benefit from, probably gloves or a chest? Luckily I have the trusty scout already so I don't have to grind up for that- SR fans should no underestimate how wonderful it is though. :) Looks like I won't be doing much raiding this week though outside my group run, newbie raid (VoG this week) and Sword School... rather get all the Omniguls done and bump up IB on my Titan, could possibly get both Titan and Warlock to 32... will probably wind up playing quite a bit this week.

Not today though :>

Ambitious

Remember that one huge-ass night from the story mission, Sardok? What's the deal with him? Why is he so big? Why is he the only one of his kind? Why don't they have more Sardoks? Why don't the Hive use armies of Sardoks instead of Thralls?

Maybe there's one Sardok in each of Oryx' shrines. I mean, surely there are thousands of them? Just like small churches or Japanese shrines. Or is there only one? The Shrine of Oryx. Man, aren't we lucky to find this tiny shrine inside the whole fucking Moon. Must be right next to the darkest of all the Hive's chambers.

Namikaze1

what I'm missing from CE HM:
The ship

What I want from CE Normal/HM
Titan + Warlock helm with Infusion
Crux of Crota x2 (so that all three can have a shitty AR)
The HM ship
Black Hammer x2

blazeuk

I've got 1 more chance at getting Black Hammer this week, it's the only CE weapon I haven't had yet. So far the reset has not be kind to me.

Top Bottom