• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playstation Gold headset can only hold 1 custom preset at a time. Way too lazy to swap it back and forth for Bloodborne and Destiny. Guess I will stick to BB for a while. 1st World Problems.

Impala26

They should have hidden a ghost in the game that when you find, a Holo McCartney emerges from and follows you around, singing this song, while you get a 1.5 exp boost for the songs duration

Kinda like how the hand radio in "The Forest" gives you unlimited stamina when on, but all it plays is like hokey 80's era power rock?

10/10 would play Paul-Bot again.

noomi

After many months of no crucible I started getting back into it today. No Iron Banner for me this time around, I don't feel my skill is up to par for it yet since need to get back into the swing of things. Tried a bunch of different weapons in my arsenal, but the two that were best for me thorn and hawkmoon.

Red Dead was pretty damn good as well but handcannons are clearly the way to go, I just love them.

After many months of no crucible I started getting back into it today. No Iron Banner for me this time around, I don't feel my skill is up to par for it yet since need to get back into the swing of things. Tried a bunch of different weapons in my arsenal, but the two that were best for me thorn and hawkmoon.

Red Dead was pretty damn good as well but handcannons are clearly the way to go, I just love them.

Is it bad that I have never used my Hawkmoon in Crucible? I just have an irrational fear of using them (HC's). Might as well try and see how it goes.

Full Normal CE run.

1. EvilKalamari
2. Anilusion
3. Anilusion's friend
4. GhaleonEB
5. PrivateWHudson

One spot open, who will go to?

I will join, PSN Moridhin

Thanks for the good run guys (plus Nat), I really like going through with first timers. I hope you guys are around to go through the HoW raid when it's fresh and get to experience the fun that's to be had when we are all under leveled and completely unprepared.

I don't know if I had the chance to mention it during the run, but it felt like running with pros. Everyone did great.

E92 M3

I am listening to the season 3 soundtrack (beautiful) of Game of Thrones, and for some reason the track "Dark Wings, Dark Words" reminds me of the Vault of Glass. More particularly the story behind it.

I have an overactive imagination.

Rehsa

Thanks for the good run guys (plus Nat), I really like going through with first timers. I hope you guys are around to go through the HoW raid when it's fresh and get to experience the fun that's to be had when we are all under leveled and completely unprepared.

I don't know if I had the chance to mention it during the run, but it felt like running with pros. Everyone did great.
Absolutely, no nonsense fun run. 10/10 would raid again.

I plan on being there for the raid for sure, not sure if I will be able to stay out if the streams at work on launch day though lol, haven't yet

waters10

Neo Member
Hey guys, a friend of mine who has never done CE, wants to try for the first time.

Any chance we can get 4 guys to help us?

Full Normal CE Run:
1)Waters_100
2)Waters' buddy
3)
4)
5)
6)

GhaleonEB

Yeah, I have a lot of fun running with new folks as well. The half I did and from what Nat said the whole thing went pretty well (she felt awful about causing the wipe at Crota).

The first two sections of Crota's End might be my favorite parts of the game. Especially if we take a no one left behind approach to the pit. We held it together right to the end, then all hell broke loose and only one made it across. Was intense, fun and kind of hilarious all at once.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
(she felt awful about causing the wipe at Crota).
awww. tell her it's nothing to feel bad about. I caused two wipes at crota yesterday!

The first two sections of Crota's End might be my favorite parts of the game. Especially if we take a no one left behind approach to the pit. We held it together right to the end, then all hell broke loose and only one made it across. Was intense, fun and kind of hilarious all at once.
getting a full group of 6 over the bridge and fighting everything head-on is definitely one of my absolute favorite things to do in the game.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, I have a lot of fun running with new folks as well. The half I did and from what Nat said the whole thing went pretty well (she felt awful about causing the wipe at Crota).

The bridge is fantastic. It's the only part of CE that I feel was as mechanically interesting as VoG encounters. Really good stuff :) and I'll also agree that a no man left behind abyss run is pretty neat when the team can make it work.

The bridge is fantastic. It's the only part of CE that I feel was as mechanically interesting as VoG encounters. Really good stuff :) and I'll also agree that a no man left behind abyss run is pretty neat when the team can make it work.

I never really liked the Bridge encounter. I think it sounds interesting on paper, but doesn't play well in practice. When everyone is properly leveled, it is super easy. When everyone is underleveled in Hard mode or back in the early days of Normal, it was way to easy to wipe because of one or two people are not able to pull their weight. Doing it legit, without cheese, can still be possible carrying others, but it can be frustrating at times.

Make sure she knows that she did a great job. I botched jumping onto the rock first. That set the tone and had us playing catch up the whole run.

Is Bad Juju glitched? I'm level 30, doing the Deviils Lair(low level) strike for a daily, and getting crit hits on the last boss only does 70 damage. It just doesn't seem right...especially seeing as my fusion rifle does 100 damage per uh...bolt..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom