• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bad Juju glitched? I'm level 30, doing the Deviils Lair(low level) strike for a daily, and getting crit hits on the last boss only does 70 damage. It just doesn't seem right...especially seeing as my fusion rifle does 100 damage per uh...bolt..

Damage is scaled down to the enemy level. If you are doing the level 8 strike. That seems about right.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So I have-
Thorn
Last Word
Bad Juju
Red Death
Universal Remote

Should I use 23 coins on Hard Light?
Hard Light is a pretty underwhelming exotic, but if you have the coins to spend there's no reason not to stash it in case of a buff one day. If you're short on coins, it's certainly not worth it

noomi

So I have-
Thorn
Last Word
Bad Juju
Red Death
Universal Remote

Should I use 23 coins on Hard Light?

Eh... hard light kind of sucks at the moment, but if you want it just to have it as part of your collection then go for it.... as long as you have enough coins by next Xursday to buy something you would potentially really want or need.

*edit*

woah you just got 4 replies in under a minute :eek:

Impala26

Eh... hard light kind of sucks at the moment, but if you want it just to have it as part of your collection then go for it.... as long as you have enough coins by next Xursday to buy something you would potentially really want or need.

*edit*

Never know when Xur might just sell that Gjallarhorn, right? :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aww all the hardlight hate :( i love the gun, not the best but so much fun :) reminds me of duel wielding plasma rifles on halo 2 :)
oh, I mean, it's awesome. one of the coolest looking weapons in the game and a pretty unique perk concept. Hopefully it'll get buffed one day. should really do arc damage!

IB is absurdly expensive. I'm already broke with <1K Glimmer after buying all Rank 3 stuff and leveling up gear. Closing in on Rank 4 and even more stuff to buy...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Shader, Emblem, and Class Items stick around post-IB right? I don't have to buy this stuff all over again?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yep. I'm still using the shader and emblem i bought from the first IB.

Dope.

I guess I'll drop my money on that and just work for rolls on the next IB.

One more question, Its possible to hit level 32 on IB gear (+exotic) too, correct?

Not unless you're a collector.

Depends on how many coins you have and how much of a hoarder you are. If you are low on both counts then I would say no.

Hard Light is a pretty underwhelming exotic, but if you have the coins to spend there's no reason not to stash it in case of a buff one day. If you're short on coins, it's certainly not worth it

*edit*

Oh ok. I have 23 coins, guess I'll keep saving~!

oh, I mean, it's awesome. one of the coolest looking weapons in the game and a pretty unique perk concept. Hopefully it'll get buffed one day. should really do arc damage!

IMO all exotics should do elemental damage. Add like, a dark element for thorn/bad juju

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Anyone up for normal vault of glass? My buddy and I are looking to finish for the first time, need 4 more on x1

waters10

Neo Member
Thanks for the run, guys! My buddy Maverick got his second The Last Word ... I really wanted that one! You guys are awesome!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sooo DS2 experts, I just got to the king's gate bonfire in drangleic castle. How much game is left (just the base game)?

daaaamn, for realsauce? wow.
Yeah
nXSIAv1.jpg

RetroMG

All three of my characters finally hit 32.

I do want to get the actual raid boots for my Titan instead of the Iron Banner boots, but these will do for now. All I'm missing is one more achievement for Guardian Lord, and a Gjallarhorn.

All three of my characters finally hit 32.

I do want to get the actual raid boots for my Titan instead of the Iron Banner boots, but these will do for now. All I'm missing is one more achievement for Guardian Lord, and a Gjallarhorn.

Very cool, that is a great milestone.

What shaders are you using there?

RetroMG

Very cool, that is a great milestone.

What shaders are you using there?

Thanks! The Hunter is using Cryptographic, the Warlock is using God of War, and the Titan is using Sunsetting. (I always thought Sunsetting was a really ugly shader on my Hunter, but I saw another Titan wearing it, and it looks badass on CE Titan gear.)

Thanks! The Hunter is using Cryptographic, the Warlock is using God of War, and the Titan is using Sunsetting. (I always thought Sunsetting was a really ugly shader on my Hunter, but I saw another Titan wearing it, and it looks badass on CE gear.)

Sunsetting is fugly on Hunter VoG gear, looks killer in that Titan. I am buying it now. :)

someday

Banned
Got the IB boots for my Warlock so he'll be 32 very soon. Got my Titan there yesterday with raid stuff, minus the helm. Just the Hunter and I'm in no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom