• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanafan

Forgive me if this is old, but I just read that Maggie on the Walking Dead is the voice of the Stranger.

This game has a pretty deep voice cast. I like it a lot ;)

noomi

NF#1

tkGtYVI.jpg

Second horn!

hot diggity! one of the best loot screens I've seen in a while, grats guys!

Tendo

Wanted to give a public thanks to mamoui and Kay(can't remember the rest of his name haha) for helping run me through some of Crota and Nightfall last night. I got my first exotic - a titan helm! It was a rad run.

But now Bloodborne :O

kamicowzi

Banned
Has anyone else had Destiny tell them that their NAT is type 3? For some reason, when I get to the main screen to pick your destination, it tells me that on the bottom of the screen. It doesn't make any sense as my PS4 tells me my NAT type is 2. Any ideas?

Got a double intellect infusion helmet from Crota and then The Nowhere Dead Orbit shader, which I've never even heard of. Where's the damn Crux though?

Still looking? I can log on if so.

Looks like you were already in a group when I checked the thread, did 1 kill and doing the 3rd and final now w Macello.

Did you finish BB already?

Lol no I scrubbed up the pre-load download because my ps4 hard drive was full of destiny videos. Only played for about an hour this morning before reset. About to fire up a serious session though....

We just finished 3x NM DS/Cr + 3x HM Cr + 3x NFall + 3x NM Gorgons, probably done for the week unless people need a sword or CP. I did snag a new exotic weapon today... But it was 4th Horse instead of TLord ;_;

hiryu64

I'd like to eventually get together with a group and do the raids today. I'm busy for the next several hours, but I'll be around later today. So from what I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a way to get all I can out of the raids:
  • VoG NM - fresh, full run, hit all the chests
  • VoG HM - End boss
  • Repeat above for Crota
The weekly rewards are for clearing the missions per difficulty, but the chests are weekly regardless of difficulty. Am I close?

Also, I fixed Destiny's story.

CLBridges

Another reset week means another better shot at getting Thunderlord. So glad Omnigul week is gone and with Phogoth I can solo NF if I need to. Might not be playing much after today though, Bungie really needs to let me in on some HoW info. really soon.

coy

Looks like you were already in a group when I checked the thread, did 1 kill and doing the 3rd and final now w Macello.

Lol no I scrubbed up the pre-load download because my ps4 hard drive was full of destiny videos. Only played for about an hour this morning before reset. About to fire up a serious session though....

We just finished 3x NM DS/Cr + 3x HM Cr + 3x NFall + 3x NM Gorgons, probably done for the week unless people need a sword or CP. I did snag a new exotic weapon today... But it was 4th Horse instead of TLord ;_;

My bad I saw 6 in the party so i joined another group.

LTWood12

Your Felwinters is basically perfect. I've wasted 40 Motes trying to get that roll with only ~10 left to keep trying... The Jolders would definitely be better with Field Scout but it's still pretty good otherwise.

I would already be playing BB but my pre-load couldn't download because the hard drive was full of Destiny videos... smh ;_:

Seems unlikely given the blistering OT pace right now... but if anyone wants to do some reset raid stuff we should have at least 1, maybe 2 spots open. Probably just do some quick NM DS+Crota 3x and maybe HM Crota and/or NFalls 3x. Might grab the Gorgons and go to Atheon 3x if people are up for it.

Yeah field scout seemed like kind of a big miss. But I'm about FL for sure.

I've had to go on a big deleting spree too. Thinking about going with a 2 TB hybrid drive.

mamoui

Wanted to give a public thanks to mamoui and Kay(can't remember the rest of his name haha) for helping run me through some of Crota and Nightfall last night. I got my first exotic - a titan helm! It was a rad run.

But now Bloodborne :O

You're welcome! Always happy to help.
If you have time between all that bloodborn, try to grab a gorgon check point. It easy to get on reset day and it's free ascendent mats and a chance at an exotic weapon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the run guys. Really bad haul for me but it's okay because I already have all exotics.

Anybody have hard gorgon?

Shito

Has anyone seen this yet?

He's ok:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FvxjkrtoXg

The dude is a beast
Things are getting interesting!
Wonder if HM05 and sc_slayerage will continue trying to beat that, as there are not a lot of room for improvement in this run.
Might be the reason why HM05 was speedrunning 6 men HM CE earlier... ^^

Has anyone else had Destiny tell them that their NAT is type 3? For some reason, when I get to the main screen to pick your destination, it tells me that on the bottom of the screen. It doesn't make any sense as my PS4 tells me my NAT type is 2. Any ideas?
I had this happening to me one day.
It resolved itself the day after.

ethomaz

Banned
My Internet is so slow that I'm ready for some Destiny before Bloodborne.

CE NM Crota
Nightfall

You can call me anytime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom