• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
Right it's great for PVP. But you're going to tell me in PVE if you could only pick one you'd pick P&T?
:p just for PVP... PVE I prefer the others two.

I don't use IB because it is Exotic... I use mostly the LDR Arc and Efrideet Void in my chars.

ethomaz

Banned
PS4 DGaf, any takers for the following events tonite, starting around 19.30 (7:30pm) CET. Lvl30+ welcome, just bring your best weapons and rocket launchers. Veterans and beginners to the Crota's end raid are all welcome. :)

3x normal crota full run
3x vault of glass (preferably from gorgon's checkpoint if someone has it)
1x hard crota's end (only my warlock is 32)

Just copy/paste this and fill in your PSN id. :)

1. Silav101
If I don't get a team until this time I'm up to 3x NM Crota kills.

The Rapture

Neo Member
Cheers to the guys I just ran NF with. Not sure if my headset was working or not but I appreciated the quick runthrough. Would have stuck around for weekly but dinner isn't going to make itself!

Shito

word on the street is the icebreaker is a good pvp sniper because it has extra aim assist or something.
Wut!?
The extra aim assist better be huge to compensate for when you are missing your headshot, because with that recoil good luck getting that second shot in.

WOOOOO Got my Suros Regime today! Now with TLW, Mida coming up from Xur, Suros, and Red Death, I've got a good exotic for each of the primary weapon types.

PS4 DGaf, any takers for the following events tonite, starting around 19.30 (7:30pm) CET. Lvl30+ welcome, just bring your best weapons and rocket launchers. Veterans and beginners to the Crota's end raid are all welcome. :)

3x normal crota full run
3x vault of glass (preferably from gorgon's checkpoint if someone has it)
1x hard crota's end (only my warlock is 32)

Just copy/paste this and fill in your PSN id. :)

1. Silav101
2. TearsOfBlood
3. EJRobinson90

We can help out, I think you have Robinson on your list?

Also, why not do VoG normal, then hard, for the extra Gorgon chest?

ich00

Listening to IGN Fireteam Chat. Their discussion about weapons you can't live without is pretty funny. Jose insists on Patience in Time over Icebreaker/Black Hammer. For PVE. He also scoffs at Fatebringer because it's a VoG weapon and is only 300 damage. I like Jose, but geez if you're going to host a podcast about a game you should be a bit more knowledgable.

I don't mind their podcast, I just feel like most people in here know more about the game then they do. There were definitely a few things in the last podcast that were said that left me scratching my head, especially the stuff about the least favorite bounties vs favorite. If I remember correctly some of the least favorite were fusion rifle kills and major kills, while the favs were patrol missions. For the most part they agreed. I mean if you do them smart the fusion rifle and major kills I can usually knock out in a few minutes, staying in the same area.

I'll give it a listen since it's short, but there are better ones out there for sure.

ich00

Unless BB has claimed too many of us, is the usual crew down for a repeat of last week's agenda?

9 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest (which CPs do we have? NM? HM? Both) 3x (or 6x if we have or can get both CP)
- 2x full NM CE
- 1x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
a1) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)
a2 ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)

I'm around as well if any of the main guys back out.

Lnkn52

Listening to IGN Fireteam Chat. Their discussion about weapons you can't live without is pretty funny. Jose insists on Patience in Time over Icebreaker/Black Hammer. For PVE. He also scoffs at Fatebringer because it's a VoG weapon and is only 300 damage. I like Jose, but geez if you're going to host a podcast about a game you should be a bit more knowledgable.

For a podcast focused on Destiny, they sound very casual. Not liking it anymore, and now with the lost of Alfredo, I feel like i'll be skipping them. On the other spectrum, I really like Guardian Radio, specially Biffe lore segments.

LTWood12

For a podcast focused on Destiny, they sound very casual. Not liking it anymore, and now with the lost of Alfredo, I feel like i'll be skipping them. On the other spectrum, I really like Guardian Radio, specially Biffe lore segments.

Yeah I love the lore stuff.

Anyone got the gorgon CP?

Silav101

We can help out, I think you have Robinson on your list?

Also, why not do VoG normal, then hard, for the extra Gorgon chest?

Thanks, appreciate it! that works, for me, too, the normal VoG. That gives me more chances at a Hawkmoon (yeah, right).

I'm logging in, time to get the party started, haha

A_Gorilla

Banned
1st Nightfall - shards

2nd nightfall - shards

Deadpan_Smiley.png

Impala26

Would anyone recommend upgrading Kabr's Forceful Greaves? I feel like the higher max heavy ammo capacity would be quite useful for PvP.

Unless this would have no effect on the amount of ammo you picking up from heavy weapon drops?

Would anyone recommend upgrading Kabr's Forceful Greaves? I feel like the higher max heavy ammo capacity would be quite useful for PvP.

Unless this would have no effect on the amount of ammo you picking up from heavy weapon drops?

That perk doesn't stack. So if you already have CE Raid boots or any other gear with that perk, don't bother.

Impala26

That perk doesn't stack. So if you already have CE Raid boots or any other gear with that perk, don't bother.

LOL
I've only logged like 60 hours into Destiny and just did the VoG for the first time this past weekend. So they're all I've got like that.

The main drawback to them for me being that they only cap out at 30 light... :-/
(Any rumors that Bungie will ever be upping the stats of old raid gear?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom