• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

The best thing to come out of the reset:

iIDLyzrGWvp6x.png

All 32's up in this.

ALL UP IN THIS.

Congrats, I don't have the patience for that lol.

RemiLP

Oh wow. Just found the vex at the post master lol. Did hard Atheon llast night, but didnt get a notice then.

Only gh left on my wish list now

This week is supposedly MIDA and Obsidian Mind. He hasn't revealed past this weekend, if I'm not mistaken.

Gotcha, all right then.

Not sure. But it might not be possible aanymore. Im not 100% up to date, but people are saying bungie changed things around to prevent him from getting the info.

Pffft, why? They really care if people find out what Xur has ahead of time? Bungie's priorities, man...

Hmm so last night I notice my controller touch pad not working during bloodborne. Maybe my clackclackclacking from killing crota had an effect...but it should be the left analog or R2 that's broken if anything D: or I misplace something when I open it up awhile ago. Thought I might share that :p

LTWood12

Hmm so last night I notice my controller touch pad not working during bloodborne. Maybe my clackclackclacking from killing crota had an effect...but it should be the left analog or R2 that's broken if anything D: or I misplace something when I open it up awhile ago. Thought I might share that :p

I broke R2 on one of mine last week from sword duty. Opened it up and took the little spring out. Button feels awful now, but at least it's not sticking. Not sure what the touchpad problem would be.

hiryu64

I just logged on for the day, and I'm game for a Weekly, NF, or any raid. XB1 GT hiryu64. Message me with 'gaf'.

Also, I asked earlier, but what's the minimum number of runs I have to do to maximize my weekly haul from raids? One fresh on NM for chests/reward and one final boss CP on HM for reward per raid?

E92 M3

I just logged on for the day, and I'm game for a Weekly, NF, or any raid. XB1 GT hiryu64. Message me with 'gaf'.

Also, I asked earlier, but what's the minimum number of runs I have to do to maximize my weekly haul from raids? One fresh on NM for chests/reward and one final boss CP on HM for reward per raid?

For maximum loot chances (exotics):

3x NF
3x NM Gorgons
3x HM Gorgons
3x NM Mrs. Deathsinger
3x NM Crota
3x HM Crota
3x NM Atheon
3x HM Atheon

Always doing normal before hard of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom