• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in running through hard Crota? Would love to get 3 in, have checkpoint...

I'll help if you have more players, don't have a lot of time though.

Do the abilities that the vanguard weapons have every change? I'm level 31 and still using a rare hand canon so.... I should upgrade. The vanguard one sucks so maybe a scout rifle but they have crappy abilities.

They don't, unfortunately.

sikkinixx

I'll help if you have more players, don't have a lot of time though.

They don't, unfortunately.

Aw bummer. Thanks. I guess a crappy one it is. RNG has only given me one legendary primary in God knows how many hours. Was hoping Xur would help me out this week.

Feorax

Ok, so had enough motes for one engram. Turned into Starfire Protocol with 161 Int.

Great week this week with RNG. Down to just 3 exotics needed now.

Impala26

Any Xboners up for a fresh VOG run tonight? Trance? Homeboy?

Only have one high level character and I ran it already with an awesome HaloGAF team earlier this week...

...but that said I'd be happy to join in if you need some bodies! :p

Can I join in? I'm a VOG virgin. I'm only 24, but I might be able to get 25 between now and then.

Xur's exotics and the Vanguard/Crucible/Faction armors should get you into the upper 20's pretty quickly and to level 30/31 eventually after saving up ascendant shards.

pachuco

Only have one high level character and I ran it already with an awesome HaloGAF team earlier this week...

...but that said I'd be happy to join in if you need some bodies! :p

Xur's exotics and the Vanguard/Crucible/Faction armors should get you into the upper 20's pretty quickly and to level 30/31 eventually after saving up ascendant shards.
I don't have enough strange coins for Xur. :[ Yeah, I'm grinding all three right now. Just gotta keep my grind going...and not get distracted by Dota2.

Impala26

I don't have enough strange coins for Xur. :[ Yeah, I'm grinding all three right now. Just gotta keep my grind going...and not get distracted by Dota2.

I'm distracted by something else...
image.php

Can't recall if added you/you added me, but if not, do so and I'd be happy to run random things if you're around. Let's get you leveled up so you can start doing the high-level strikes and raids!

GT: Impala26

pachuco

I'm distracted by something else...
image.php

Can't recall if added you/you added me, but if not, do so and I'd be happy to run random things if you're around. Let's get you leveled up so you can start doing the high-level strikes and raids!

GT: Impala26
Yeah, Ayaka is pretty distracting. Yeah, I added you. I'll be on tonight. Hell, I'm on right now just running crucible matches.

Cheers!

shermas

I just wasted 20 minutes looking at my Grimoire cards (help me) and on the Strike Introduction card it says I've completed 41 strikes. But, according to the data, I've done a few of the strikes close to 50 times... is this a known issue or do only some of the strikes count toward the "Strikes Introduction" cards?

Thanks.

ocean

Banned
I just wasted 20 minutes looking at my Grimoire cards (help me) and on the Strike Introduction card it says I've completed 41 strikes. But, according to the data, I've done a few of the strikes close to 50 times... is this a known issue or do only some of the strikes count toward the "Strikes Introduction" cards?

Thanks.
Vanguard Playlists don't count I think.

ocean

Banned
that's ridiculous. I hate that I even care. So, instead of grinding ROC strikes (I've probably done 300ish of them), I should just play the level 6 devil's lair strike over and over?
Sort of yeah. On the other hand, I recall reading that if there's 3 people on the Fireteam the run will count as +3 on the Strike Conpletions but I can't confirm that myself.

that's ridiculous. I hate that I even care. So, instead of grinding ROC strikes (I've probably done 300ish of them), I should just play the level 6 devil's lair strike over and over?

Sort of yeah. On the other hand, I recall reading that if there's 3 people on the Fireteam the run will count as +3 on the Strike Conpletions but I can't confirm that myself.

Yep that's correct. And yes, it's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom