• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we largely agree, but to clarify my stance: Bungie gathered data to identify which strikes are being completed the most and least often. They identified Valus on the weekly rotation as landing at or near the very bottom of the list. The moment they saw that data and put plans in place to get a fix lined up, the strike should have been pulled from rotation. This was identified many weeks ago; I don't think it was Deej's announcement that was problematic, but rather the decision to keep it in the mix.

I think this is just another example of how slow they are to react to things. Xur not selling heavy ammo from Crota's roll out until a week before the HA glitch was fixed is another. I'm just curious if it's because their tools to affect these things are too slow, they require too much testing to make sure they don't break anything, or the people with the power to affect things just don't realize it in a timely manner.

Gala

3 Hours to work. Can't wait to get home, eat and get the gorgon chest on nm and hm.

Any raids planned for later today?

Been a long while since we had a Destiny marathon like that. Got exactly 0 useful items but who cares. Good times and many laughs were had in addition to spirited debates about why I don't give a shit about loot and why Gate Keepers is most definitely not a boss encounter phase :p

Also... so many NAT errors, holy cow. GG everyone.

Sorry I couldn't get it done for you guys. That was all on me (other than the boomers destroying me up there.) DPS was spot on. Hopefully Rawr gets it done for yall. Thanks!

Hey LT, sorry I missed out last night, didn't actually get online at all. Sometimes I think the rest mode or suspend mode makes it look like I'm on when I'm not actually there. Sounds like you got some good practice at least, let me know if there's another time you're going to take a crack and hopefully I can tag along.

Sorry Drizzay, though you were at the Gorgon checkpoint :D

haha no worries, you weren't the only one to join randomly while we swapping characters for Atheon kills.

ethomaz

Banned
Dude you are an absolute animal. You could have soloed that shit.

2 Vexs and 2 Truths today. It's 2-for-Tuesday, I guess . . .
Thanks.

It is the combination Titan + Ruin Wings + Weapon of Lights + Gjallarhorn... it is freaking easy to play with close to unlimited heavy ammo.

Edit - You need to sell how it works in a Solar burn Nighfall *-----------------*

A_Gorilla

Banned
I can't tell if you're being funny or not.

RetroMG. We just ran 3 nightfalls, dude.

they-dont-think-it-be-like-it-is-but-it-do.jpg

But anyway we have 5 so just waiting on you.

Anyone up for CE NM? My last weekly errand before I start grinding for marks to get my Warlock to 30.

Thanks.

It is the combination Titan + Ruin Wings + Weapon of Lights + Gjallarhorn... it is freaking easy to play with close to unlimited heavy ammo.

I have everything you mentioned except the Ghally (and my Titan is currently at level 7, but oh well . . . at least I have the Wings waiting for me when I get to 20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom