• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

When did you even do those? I never even saw you online. :lol
tumblr_mjtzloWrMO1s0pj15o1_500.gif

A_Gorilla

Banned
FYI a Lv31 is fine for everything in HM CE... except running sword. Damage you do with each chop is based on your level.

Yeah was just about to post this.

Anyway, once again for this page:

Need to do a full HM Crota Raid and I am set for the day. REALLY need someone who is good with the sword.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Alright I'm back!

Need to do a full HM Crota Raid and I am set for the day. REALLY need someone who is good with the sword.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)
I'm down, PSN: Darryl_M_R, let me know when you are starting up since I'm just laying in my bed right now.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Alright just need one more for HM Crota full run!

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) CannedHeat

3.) Darryl_M_R

4.) Nonoririko

5.) CthulhuSars

6.)

ocean

Banned
FTFY :)

Your weapon drop chances would still only be once per character per week even if you have more total clears. If there's been 18 weeks then it's still 54 chances.

I've got 138 Normal CE clears and 103 Hard CE clears, lol.
Took me 43 to get BH. Still no machine gun but whatever :p

LTWood12

Under any circumstances, is it possible to get boots and chest armor in the same week from CE? Possibly skipping normal and going straight to hard?

I'm thinking no since they both drop at the bridge.

Full normal and 2/4 Hard CE and still no chest or boots for my new Warlock. 2nd week in a row. Boo-urns.

I suppose I could go for the Hard Crota kill and see if the helmet drops, but I'd be 31 at most.

esjayII

Neo Member
Under any circumstances, is it possible to get boots and chest armor in the same week from CE? Possibly skipping normal and going straight to hard?

I'm thinking no since they both drop at the bridge.

I received the chest armor and boots on my first run with CE. The next time I ended up getting the gauntlets.

Still looking for a normal gorgon cp for the chest.
gala, if you're on PSN and will be on later tonight, i can share it with you.
rasengan1337

edit: looks like kalamari has got it covered. Thanks!
edit2: i've got DS NM too, if anyone needs/wants it later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom