• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamari

Alright, it's happening!

Full Normal CE run, guaranteed* BH drop for everyone!

1. EvilKalamari
2. Waters_100

*guaranteed eventually if you keep running normal mode

Alright, it's happening!

Full Normal CE run, guaranteed* BH drop for everyone!

1. EvilKalamari
2. Waters_100
3. Agent_tiro

*guaranteed eventually if you keep running normal mode

I'm up for this

Edit. Yeah kadey that was pretty insulting. Shards and energy from 2 NF so far for me. I only want thunderlord and the warlocks alpha lupi and I can ignore rubbish nightfalls :-(

LTWood12

Narmer, STB, ichabod, rasengan, adamkoy and whoever else I should be on in a little over an hour, depending on how well my son goes down. Hoping to start with some normal CE

Well, I was gonna run this on my 30 warlock, but I will try to pass on the secret sword techniques of the great Master Hawkian for those who require it.

I will be using my hunter and can run sword unless anyone else wants a crack. Very experienced with it so more than happy to sit back and let other people try if they want. Either way im easy.

Jinjo

lol I remember being psyched to do the same thing... for the ~2 days between mats-for-marks economy and the exotic reset face plant.

Best two days in Destiny ever. I remember the hype and positivity... And then the exotic upgrade system was made known... :(

GhaleonEB

You'd think the hooks needed to update/change the weekly and daily activities (and xur) would have been thoroughly developed and tested prior to release.

That, or they didn't have the foresight to see the need for this ability until recently and it's too risky to implement at this point.

I've been a bit surprised at what has to go through an update to Destiny vs. behind the scenes levers Bungie can pull. Things like playlist changes and Iron Banner events seem to get added / updated via updates, rather than behind the scenes controls. Probably has something to do with how Destiny is structured vs. Halo (Fyre may be able to shed some light there).

Ugh, why do people still use the cheese spot behind the crates for this strike? Takes so long :/

Anyone want to group up for the weekly? Tired of shitty randoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom