• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do hard Crota first and ignore normal does that ruin your chances to get any of the weapons because after I finally defeated Crota for the first time last week, I only got the helmet. Since then I've done it 3 total times and all three times I didn't get any weapon. They all gave me the helm all three times.

it looks like striek of the week is goddamn undying mind

bungie stahp

it's been a week since I've done the moon strike
edit:I keep getting either that or fucking valus taurac

fuuuuucking hell

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How to get rid of darkness in abyss.

1. Load up the beginning solo.
2. While forming the bridge get someone to join immediately.
3. Before they actually get in, jump down into the abyss even if the bridge doesn't look fully formed because it's meant to be that way.
4. Reach the bottom and you should have no darkness. Roam free and fall off ledges like Cosmos.

The Darkness will not start/appear if characters are in the process of joining. If they actually got in, etc, it will not work.

Today DGAF has been good to me. Got two amazingly patient groups that dropped my gloves and Fang of Ir Yut!

Oh and I got Thorn. Have to do the crucible kills for that.

If anyone needs anything send an Invite to CthulhuSars and I will hope on and help. I use the PS app on my phone.

Best of luck Destiny GAF!

mfn_pie

Today DGAF has been good to me. Got two amazingly patient groups that dropped my gloves and Fang of Ir Yut!

Oh and I got Thorn. Have to do the crucible kills for that.

If anyone needs anything send an Invite to CthulhuSars and I will hope on and help. I use the PS app on my phone.

Best of luck Destiny GAF!

I'll have to "catch up"..

That's what happens when you hang around people who are into anime.

my niece-in-law works for Funimation, and she hooks me up quite frequently :)

edit: TOP of PAGE!

vevCoqD.jpg

A_Gorilla

Banned
I still have a HM Crota Checkpoint at the Deathsinger that I never got to finish. Can anyone help me?

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom