• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Deku’s Destiny Hoarder Report: April. 8 Edition

Exotic armor missing The Armamentarium
I have all Exotic Weapons including three IceBreakers and three
now its four
BallerHorns.

Things collection:

Exotic Shards: 34
Strange Coins: 373

Hadronic Essence: 950+
Sapphire Wire: 450+
Plasteel Plating: 450+

Crota End Raid saved loot:

Crux of Crota = 1
Fang of Ir Yut =Oversoul Edict = Abyss Defiant = Word of Crota = 3
Hunger of Crota = Light Of the Abyss = Swordbreaker = Black Hammer = Song of Ir Yut = 3

Glowhoo Shader = Cryptographic Shader = 3
Light in the Abyss = 3
Bane of Dark Gods = 2
S-13 Graverobber = 2
Mark of the Pit = Shroud of Flies = Bone Circlet = 1

Also I haven't done a raid since BB came out.... I feel like I have nothing left to Grind for...

Manp

damn man, now that i think about it... i have completed CE 46 times (14 on hard) and i still don't have the S-13 Graverobber :|

Omni

damn man, now that i think about it... i have completed CE 46 times (14 on hard) and i still don't have the S-13 Graverobber :|

I'm only at 30 or so and I don't have it either. Yet I've had three cruxes drop

You'd think it would be relatively common

WipedOut

Only did crota and normal gorgon yesterday, first time I didn't complete the nightfalls during reset ever. The fatigue is real, HoW needs to come out soon.

CE was just showering us with exotics yesterday. I myself received my 3rd Gjallarhorn (sorry thirsty) Mida and Hard Light.

noomi

Ugh.... as convenient as weekly matchmaking is, I've been spoiled by gaming with gaffers. I'll never take you guys for granted, most LFG groups just don't cut it for me.

bosseye

Bloodborne is taking all my gaming time at the moment, but hopped on last night for a swift Nightfall. I got Starfire Protocol, already have them. Dismantle.

Friend in my fireteam got the Suros Regime.

Could have been worse, but my pretty average run of NF luck continues.

HoW really needs to drop soon, I've lost the impetus to play regularly now. Need a content and enthusiasm injection. I can't even be bothered to level the last round of Raid weapons I got. Back to Bloodborne then!

Namikaze1

Has Bungie buffed the most OP AR in the game yet, Necrochasm? A buff is the only thing that can bring me back sooner.

Lie to me! Lie! Don't tell me the truth!

noomi

Has Bungie buffed the most OP AR in the game yet, Necrochasm? A buff is the only thing that can bring me back sooner.

Yes. It is the new gjallarhorn..... no... nope.... I just don't feel right saying that, now I need to go take a hot shower.

E92 M3

Ugh.... as convenient as weekly matchmaking is, I've been spoiled by gaming with gaffers. I'll never take you guys for granted, most LFG groups just don't cut it for me.

Yes, it's impossible to go back....

Nah, Bungie doesn't give a shit to buff underpowered weapons in a timely fashion lol.

If it wasn't for my promise to my cousin that I'd play Destiny with him if he bought it, I'd be on sabbatical right now until HoW. I've reached saturation point with most everything this game has to offer. Still love it, but Bungie needs to really think hard on their design philosophy going forward. After so many hours with the game, it becomes easy to see how "cheap" some of the design elements are becoming.

Homeboyd

Hmm..... weapon buff/nerf, weekly matchmaking, vault space update coming soon.

Anything else I'm missing here guys?
A little over a month, but the best thing I can recall is gear transfers via the companion app/b.net from characters to vault and vice versa. Just awesome addition.

Ourobolus

Banned
There is a new patch coming that will upgrade the vault space. That's about it.

Awesome!

Shotguns are fun now :)

They were always fun!

Hmm..... weapon buff/nerf, weekly matchmaking, vault space update coming soon.

Anything else I'm missing here guys?

Is there a list of the nerfs/buffs?

A little over a month, but the best thing I can recall is gear transfers via the companion app/b.net from characters to vault and vice versa. Just awesome addition.

Yeah, I was still around for that part. That was a much needed feature.

Impala26

After the patch it should take 17-18 rockets to finish him off.

I would have been happier if they would have just made his head bigger :p

Basically, my feelings upon seeing Valus for the very first time (or his head at least):

anna-elsa-frozen-nose-Favim.com-1879976.jpg

Kyne

Anyone else pvp regularly?

I've been noticing a slew of exotics from pvp lately. My girlfriend got Suros on Monday, and last night I got a Hawkmoon while 2 matches later someone on the opposite team
in last place with a .2 kd ratio
got a Gjallarhorn.

3 in two nights is the most I've ever seen ever.

Only did crota and normal gorgon yesterday, first time I didn't complete the nightfalls during reset ever. The fatigue is real, HoW needs to come out soon.

CE was just showering us with exotics yesterday. I myself received my 3rd Gjallarhorn (sorry thirsty) Mida and Hard Light.

I've resigned myself never to get one. I'm also not looking forward to going through the nightfall 3x for my chances to get one this week. Maybe if I wait long enough they'll patch it on Thursday so spongebob has less health.

Homeboyd

I've resigned myself never to get one. I'm also not looking forward to going through the nightfall 3x for my chances to get one this week. Maybe if I wait long enough they'll patch it on Thursday so spongebob has less health.
I will run a couple with you. Gotta do the nightfalls man.. that's where I got my first gjally. We still have 3 atheons and 3 HM gorgons tonight as well.

WE'RE GETTING YOU A GD GJALLY GDIT

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
thanks for the run, guys! got a third hawkmoon, it appears.
sorry for the two wipes that were my bad... smh
thanks for hacking up Crota, Hawkian! i wonder if there's merit to the whole mask of the third man thing?
np! and yeah that was some weird stuff. The crazy thing is, I realized I swapped to it to grab an orb between the second and third sword and forgot to swap back, so that final one with Enrage I was wearing it, and seemed to work fine o_o

I'm gonna chalk it up to not being host and give it another shot from the top next time I'm running it. Fun time nonetheless :D

noomi

Valus will be nerfed :p!

I cannot wait for this to happen, one of my least favorite strikes. He is just way to annoying to take down.

Ah yes! This was a BIG one for many of us, use it every day :D

Is there a list of the nerfs/buffs?.

Here are the patch notes from 1.1.1 if you scroll down a bit it has a break down of what happened to each weapon type

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Update---02252015/en/News/News?aid=12607

Oh man that was clutch!

Hehe, thanks :D One of the more memorable runs I've had, sometimes it's nice when the unexpected happens and it's not just that standard go here, do this, wait for this raid :p

noomi

Anyone up for a fresh normal or hard Crota run?

PS4 Level 32 Titan

Kaijuseijin

I would love to do a fresh hard crota run today, I don't get out of work until 3PM EST though.

Will try and get a group together around that time if anyone is interested.

These new kids on the block here complaining they don't have a horn... ugh...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you attempt to sign up for an activity and find it already full, but would like to be put on the list as an Alt if someone cannot make it, please send me a PM here on GAF or a PSN message (ID is Hawkian).

Thursday - 4/9 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

Raids alternate each week between the Vault of Glass and Crota's End.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

Sunday- 4/12 - 9:00PM EST - Sunday Sword School - Sign Up Here (5 spots left)

Swordbearer practice and technique for taking down Crota, as well as tips and preparation for Hard Mode. Please be familiar with the basic mechanics of the encounter. Get your hands on the sword in a stress-free environment!
We'll establish an order and have a different person take up the sword each time, wiping before ogres. After everyone has had a shot, we'll maintain the rotation and go for the actual class kill.

No chalice! Come prepared with some method of healing yourself- preferably a helm with the "Infusion" perk. Other options include: Being a Titan (using your bubble heals you), Red Death/SUROS Regime, Life Steal on Voidwalker, Hungering Blade on Bladedancer.

Minimum level is 31.

LTWood12

np! and yeah that was some weird stuff. The crazy thing is, I realized I swapped to it to grab an orb between the second and third sword and forgot to swap back, so that final one with Enrage I was wearing it, and seemed to work fine o_o

I'm gonna chalk it up to not being host and give it another shot from the top next time I'm running it. Fun time nonetheless :D

What's this about Mask of the Third Man?

WipedOut

I will run a couple with you. Gotta do the nightfalls man.. that's where I got my first gjally. We still have 3 atheons and 3 HM gorgons tonight as well.

WE'RE GETTING YOU A GD GJALLY GDIT

message me when you guys jump on and I'll help out. No distractions tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom