• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

So, I went into HM Crota and during the Abyss I kept getting 20x Weight of Darkness.. Could barely move.

Very weird.

A_Gorilla

Banned
We have room for one more, and we REALLY need a good lvl 32 swordbearer.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoririko

3.) ShikiAoi

4.) rasengan1337

5.) CthulhuSars

6.)

still looking? a friend of mine is looking to do a couple, possibly...
send an FR to orstradain

Sorry didnt see the post. Yah I am still looking. I was just helping a buddy finish a daily before he went to sleep but I have another friend coming on to do then 3 times if he still wants to.

chewydogg

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoririko

3.) ShikiAoi

4.) rasengan1337

5.) CthulhuSars

6.)

I can see that you are full now. If you are doing multiple runs keep me in mind if someone drops out.

PSN AdamKoy

GhaleonEB

Ran the weekly with a pair of randoms, and we did very well. I managed to clear it with no deaths and bag Walking Tall along the way. That was enough to max my Mida, so I'm happy.

The Valus fight really isn't bad as a Heroic. Nightfall will be a whole other kettle of fish.

Ran the weekly with a pair of randoms, and we did very well. I managed to clear it with no deaths and bag Walking Tall along the way. That was enough to max my Mida, so I'm happy.

The Valus fight really isn't bad as a Heroic. Nightfall will be a whole other kettle of fish.

Weekly isn't that bad because you can run around with shotguns destroying most adds.

I always do nightfall first because the bonus xp gives you more reputation gain from weekly strike.

Icebreaker is your friend in nightfall.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoririko

3.) ShikiAoi

4.) rasengan1337

5.) CthulhuSars

6.)

thanks for the run, guys! got a third hawkmoon, it appears.
sorry for the two wipes that were my bad... smh
thanks for hacking up Crota, Hawkian! i wonder if there's merit to the whole mask of the third man thing?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.

PSN:

1.) El_Bombastico

2.) Nonoririko

3.) ShikiAoi

4.) rasengan1337

5.) CthulhuSars

6.)

Finally got Word of Crota, next step Hawkmoon :x

Obscured

my niece-in-law works for Funimation, and she hooks me up quite frequently :)

edit: TOP of PAGE!

vevCoqD.jpg

The worst thing about that is you get a feeling you just used up all of your luck just getting any exotics and then when it is the wrong one it hurts. Case in point I got Truth in 2/3 night falls last week, so this week I get only ascendant shards. (Luckily I already have g-horn).

Nothing worse than running Crota on hard and right as you are about to pick up that third sword to go feed it to him, it just disappears. I was only two steps away. Despite some glitchy annoyances I have to say, running sword is kind of a rush. I'm sure it'll become routine one day, but since I've only recently started running it, I still get that anxiety of timing everything right and not letting down my team.

Shielded Psions, bring your Void Shotty.

People just want to be carried and don't want to do the heavy lifting.

As long as people know what they're doing non of the raids are that hard that 32's only are necessary.

Simonnnnn

Had a great day yesterday, thanks to Navid and Noomi85 for helping out and joining in, both were great fun and seemed like good guys :)

Ended up with Gjallahorn and Crux of Crota in same drop, 4th Horseman from nightfall!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Had a great day yesterday, thanks to Navid and Noomi85 for helping out and joining in, both were great fun and seemed like good guys :)

Ended up with Gjallahorn and Crux of Crota in same drop, 4th Horseman from nightfall!

this guy is the WORST

ugh

noomi

That was a really fun run for me, one of the the craziest I've had as sword runner hehe. Glad I could help, and grats on that gally ;)

Saved a video of the run since it was too good not to haha. Please excuse my annoying voice, I always record mic/party chat :)

https://youtu.be/o1oK2CB2Ezs

I have officially run out of Exotic Shards. Stealthily hoping Xur only sells shit this week, so I can focus on leveling the Exotics I already have.

By the way, if anyone on Xbone has the Templar checkpoint, I'd love to try and get my hands on a Fatebringer. I've got HM Gorgons Checkpoint.

I have officially run out of Exotic Shards. Stealthily hoping Xur only sells shit this week, so I can focus on leveling the Exotics I already have.

By the way, if anyone on Xbone has the Templar checkpoint, I'd love to try and get my hands on a Fatebringer. I've got HM Gorgons Checkpoint.

I may pick it up at some point, i'll post up in here if i do and you still need it.

Gala

Waiting for ruthless was well worth the time. Besides shards I got Truth from the chest which means I'm only a special void weapon away to head into pvp to finish my thorn bounty.

Thanks ruthless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom