• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impala26

Xbone nightfall anyone? I'm bored

Keep missing ya.
Looking to do it with a buddy around 6:30/7pm-ish (EST) tonight. Would love a third.

Also from what I can tell we might try to get some VoG/CE runs in closer toward the weekend if you're interested in that as well.

Just let me know :)

I really hate high recoil anything as well but Ice Breaker is seriously something special. you can be holed up alone boxed into a crack in a mountain with a sea of enemies in front of you and come out alive with that gun.

Battle of Thermopylae?

GhaleonEB

I really hate high recoil anything as well but Ice Breaker is seriously something special. you can be holed up alone boxed into a crack in a mountain with a sea of enemies in front of you and come out alive with that gun.

Yeah, this is when it will get use from me. It would have been handy in the Nightfall I earned it in, actually. Ran out of ammo back behind the crates. I'll have it as backup for tonight's Warlock run.

Homeboyd

I'll pull it out when I toss bounties on it, like I do for most of my vault gear. I don't like using it, though. Recoil and I are like oil and water.
I know, I know. You do get used to it. It is THE best, most useful, versatile, brilliant, gawd-mode gun in the game. Even if the kick turned your character 180 degrees with every shot, it would still be worth it. The man or woman who made this gun should run for POTUS.

G
O
A
T

I actually put an Exotic Shard into my 300 damage one yesterday because I was tired of waiting for the upgrade. I'll just hope it drops or Xur sells it so I can get two shards from the old one.
A wise decision Mr Ninja. Even a level 30 Ice Breaker would be worth all the shards. ALL THE SHARDS. Feed your IB. FEED IT.

E92 M3

Not gonna lie, recently I've played so much Bloodborne that when I was killing Crota I got behind him and held R2.

bloodborne_visceral_attack.0.0.jpg

Soooooo goood.

FROM nailed feeling powerful. Bungie needs to follow.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
as an avid backstab/riposte practitioner in every From game so far it was pretty disappointing to find out there is literally a single visceral attack animation :( still feels good to do though.

noomi

Not gonna lie, recently I've played so much Bloodborne that when I was killing Crota I got behind him and held R2.

Hah! This happened to me as well, I tried to target crota by pressing down the right analog stick, also tried sprinting at him by holding down circle.... WTH!

E92 M3

as an avid backstab/riposte practitioner in every From game so far it was pretty disappointing to find out there is literally a single visceral attack animation :( still feels good to do though.

Yes, but it's just soooooo good. From nailed the sound and impact.

How many such animations does DaS2 have?

A lot. The riposte with a dagger, for example, is so different than that of a greatsword. It was so fun to riposte with daggers before the nerf. You parry, switch to dagger, squat down on ground and stab them through the heart for the KO.

I'm hearing great things about Scholar of the First Sin, btw, especially in the PVP department. Think I'm going to head back to Drangelic after I finish my hunt . . .

HEY. This thread is about Ice Breakers. Get outta here with all that non-ice breaker talk.

I don't have an Icebreaker :( My friend told me to buy the Hunter arms instead, and I only had 13 coins, anyway. It helped me get to 30 quicker and get a ton of drops from various raids and NFs. Still, it hurts every time the pros break out IC to finish off Valus or Sepkis Prime.

GhaleonEB

I don't have an Icebreaker :( My friend told me to buy the Hunter arms instead, and I only had 13 coins, anyway. It helped me get to 30 quicker and get a ton of drops from various raids and NFs. Still, it hurts every time the pros break out IC to finish off Valus or Sepkis Prime.

Don't Touch Me? I'd have told you to do the same. :D

123rl

Keep missing ya.
Looking to do it with a buddy around 6:30/7pm-ish (EST) tonight. Would love a third.

Also from what I can tell we might try to get some VoG/CE runs in closer toward the weekend if you're interested in that as well.

Just let me know :)

Battle of Thermopylae?

I'm working this weekend but I'm off from Sunday evening (8pm GMT). If you're on from then I can join you. I'm off most of next week too so I should be around most of Monday-Wednesday.

Also, Icebreaker rules yo

You don't shoot Sepiks with an IB. You go up to the left balcony and non-stop Black Hammer his ass to death.

Yeah, this is when it will get use from me. It would have been handy in the Nightfall I earned it in, actually. Ran out of ammo back behind the crates. I'll have it as backup for tonight's Warlock run.

You get used to it with linear compensator I think. I can fire that thing at full speed at Templar and still crit with every shot.

Feorax

Any NM CE runs happening? Its the only thing I really need to do now.

Feels odd not to have the compulsion to go for every exotic drop possible.

rNilla

says the guy who swears by no land beyond

This sounds like support, not contradiction.

SNIPER RIFLES
KILLS 11436
PRECISION KILLS 6759
PRECISION KILL RATIO 59%

NO LAND BEYOND
KILLS 2910
PRECISION KILLS 1778
PRECISION KILL RATIO 61%

ICE BREAKER
KILLS 1371
PRECISION KILLS 698
PRECISION KILL RATIO 51%

DS2 Seemed to cut down on them too. DS1 had the best. Club parry/crit was ridiculously satisfying.

yes, sandboxgod could use

[edit] it appears I do not have your psn. DeathJr on psn as well?

Are you ruthlesbarbarian

Yeah I'm at hard now, join me.

Any NM CE runs happening? Its the only thing I really need to do now.

Feels odd not to have the compulsion to go for every exotic drop possible.

My friend and me can do some runs I think

1. TearsOfBlood
2. EJRobinson90
3. Mattlgoe
4. DeathJr.
5. Narasingh

I have to help a newb friend on his first CE so I'll join and bring him.

Still there by chance? Need HM.

I'm there now. Join me.

This sounds like support, not contradiction.

SNIPER RIFLES
KILLS 11436
PRECISION KILLS 6759
PRECISION KILL RATIO 59%

NO LAND BEYOND
KILLS 2910
PRECISION KILLS 1778
PRECISION KILL RATIO 61%

ICE BREAKER
KILLS 1371
PRECISION KILLS 698
PRECISION KILL RATIO 51%

ayy where are these stats though

vctor182

Completed my first solo nightfall following the video someone posted a few pages back, pretty easy to be honest and found it fun instead of a chore, got 9 SC for my efforts!

Thanks to Xur selling Dragon's Breath last week in down to only be missing Truth and Necrochasm, surprisingly the only duped exotics I've ever gotten are Suros (3) and TLW (2)

EDIT: Holy shit, top of the page!!

781070941831359304.gif

You don't shoot Sepiks with an IB. You go up to the left balcony and non-stop Black Hammer his ass to death.

I don't have Black Hammer either :( :( :(

Patience & Time is my only decent sniper rifle.

And it was for the Spine gauntlets not Don't Touch Me. Totally useless now—for PVP Golden Gun is use Symbiote. I just don't have to heart to shard my first exotic (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom