• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats. This is the week of Monte Carlo, Hard Light and Patience and Time.

I was kidding. The person who is dead most of the fight while 5 others kill Crota gets the horn.

yeah, i know... i just want to make sure RNGesus is listening...

So no one wants to DS+Crota...

anyone have the NM Gorgon CP?

DiscreteCat

Neo Member
welcome back to the game! there's not as much activity due to a certain game
BloodBorne
but once they've sated their thirst for that game, then i'm sure the community will be vibrant again with the incipient release of House of Wolves. :) best chance of finding raiding parties are usually early in the week, or right before reset. feel free to ask questions, as the game has changed since you last played, and there is a lot of experience in these virtual halls. :)

Cheers ;)

Yeah I may have also caught the Bloodborne bug for a bit. It got me back on my PlayStation again and its a great game but doesn't quite scratch that Destiny itch. Just ran a HM VoG and it felt strange being the lowest level at 30. VoG is such a great raid though, I was a bit disappointed by CE, but hopefully House of Wolves is going to give us something similar.

shermas

Does HM VoG drop better loot than normal? I enjoy doing the raid, but don't really want to work... I like normal bc it's a casual romp thru some bad guys.

patchday

Does HM VoG drop better loot than normal? I enjoy doing the raid, but don't really want to work... I like normal bc it's a casual romp thru some bad guys.

yes, like Fatebringer. Father of awesome. The one and only handgun that none other will ever surpass

(I might be exaggerating a tiny bit... or maybe not.)

willow ve

Well just got my first ever Weasel code in the middle of a raid with a pick up group. Why Bungie? RNG is cruel enough - now just staying connected is rolling the dice?

Well narmer, you're lucky enough to pull out at least one exotic from gorgons each weak....just not the one you want.

Lost my hm gorgon checkpoint earlier, if anyone else has it, please share with narmer.

Agent

Well narmer, you're lucky enough to pull out at least one exotic from gorgons each weak....just not the one you want.

Lost my hm gorgon checkpoint earlier, if anyone else has it, please share with narmer.

I have HM Gorgon checkpoint. I'm making dinner now and will hang out at it for anyone that needs it.

PSN: phantom8324

I have HM Gorgon checkpoint. I'm making dinner now and will hang out at it for anyone that needs it.

PSN: phantom8324

Thanks I'll save it..just load me in and then you can leave to get dinner.

Fatebringer from Templar.
Vex Mythoclast from Atheon.
Aspect of Glass ship and Timebreaker sparrow.
Moar ass mats.

This place is deader than Miley Cyrus' career. I'm going to get some food and I'll hit you up in a bit to see if you are on and we can round up a group.

I'm leaving the PS4 on and will continue my GoT 1-4 marathon meanwhile, no point in sleeping now. If you need help let me know, I'll hop in.

kingwingin

Can anyone her help me complete my corrupted thorn bounty? I need to kill xyor.

Psn is kingwingin

Haven't played in months so I might suck

Can anyone her help me complete my corrupted thorn bounty? I need to kill xyor.

Psn is kingwingin

Haven't played in months so I might suck

Ack, I am on the 500 points part right now. If you wait a day I could catch up. Or we can run it in 2 hours and get it for you, I logged off for 2 hours.

I can't believe they are only adding an additional 16 spots in the vault for weapons. I was hoping for at least 20. What a bummer. And I've kinda been itching to play again but I get discouraged since I have no room for any extra weapons. I still really want the black hammer and the Vex.

Maddocks

HOW does need to drop, I want a reason to get back into the grind, but have no reason to do so. Only to get upset by the fact that hawkmoon wont drop? least if HOW was out I could be at least getting something while grinding.

HOW does need to drop, I want a reason to get back into the grind, but have no reason to do so. Only to get upset by the fact that hawkmoon wont drop? least if HOW was out I could be at least getting something while grinding.

Maybe the dev team got so destroyed by the negative reaction and the recent drop in players(if gaf is anything to go by) that they just cancelled HoW after stopping work on TDB

CLBridges

Three Nightfalls and got The Crash (decent solar shotgun), Sunbreakers (shard) and lastly a Primary Legendary engram that decrypts into two ass shards smh. Maybe I'll try to raid a bit this week for a shot at exotics, specifically Thunderlord.

jesus mmkay...

I'm gonna solo the abyss, then I need some peeps to join me for the bridge... then we're going to do the hallway and get to the Ir Yut bitch. Then I'm going to save the checkpoint and we're going to beat her ass and Crota's ass three times... who's comin' with me, man? WHO'S COMIN'?

1) duh
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

actually, whatever... just join on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom