• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyPhree

jesus mmkay...

I'm gonna solo the abyss, then I need some peeps to join me for the bridge... then we're going to do the hallway and get to the Ir Yut bitch. Then I'm going to save the checkpoint and we're going to beat her ass and Crota's ass three times... who's comin' with me, man? WHO'S COMIN'?

1) duh
2) Mickeyphree
3)
4)
5)
6)

actually, whatever... just join on me...

I'm down. Give me like five minutes to finish this mission.

jesus mmkay...

I'm gonna solo the abyss, then I need some peeps to join me for the bridge... then we're going to do the hallway and get to the Ir Yut bitch. Then I'm going to save the checkpoint and we're going to beat her ass and Crota's ass three times... who's comin' with me, man? WHO'S COMIN'?

1) duh
2)Mickeyphree
3)thenal84
4)
5)
6)

Cool
If I join?

ich00

jesus mmkay...

1) duh
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Good timing, I'll join in a min or two

Jeevez

jesus mmkay...

1) duh
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'd be up for that.

mfn_pie

Can anyone her help me complete my corrupted thorn bounty? I need to kill xyor.

Psn is kingwingin

Haven't played in months so I might suck

Ack, I am on the 500 points part right now. If you wait a day I could catch up. Or we can run it in 2 hours and get it for you, I logged off for 2 hours.

I'm in the same boat, won't be on until around midnight Eastern though. Think it would be fun to co-op though.

Low levels where art thou? Either tag along for the ride or I will enter the darkness myself.

I'd like to. See above.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks a lot Boruto. Now I'm going to tear Hive boy myself with all my classes. Spectator passes are available.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Speaking of bounties.

Thought you can't do bounties in raids?

ibdcLBRSIJKh9E.png

FyreWulff

Speaking of bounties.

ibdcLBRSIJKh9E.png

I think it depends on how they flag enemy groups. Usually if an enemy is an infinite respawn the game won't let you use them, but one-offs like the Gatekeepers in the Vault of Glass will give you glimmer/bounty progress.

I'm guessing those enemies there aren't flagged for ignoring bounties.

jesus mmkay...

1) duh
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)ChanDangle

What's your psn?

Speaking of bounties.

ibdcLBRSIJKh9E.png

You can. who said otherwise? Not all but some bounties can be done during raids.

Pumice Threads on Venice - Vault of Glass
Husk shards / moon stuff - Crota's End
Predator and Prey
Orbs of light bounty
Melee kills without dying
...and a few more

I am guessing Narmers party got full so we have 3-4 to start our own if anyone wants to join feel free.

1. Thenal84(me)
2. mickeyphree
3. Jeeves87
4. Harmsination

We are currently at abyss and party is public.

I think it depends on how they flag enemy groups. Usually if an enemy is an infinite respawn the game won't let you use them, but one-offs like the Gatekeepers in the Vault of Glass will give you glimmer/bounty progress.

I'm guessing those enemies there aren't flagged for ignoring bounties.
It has to be more complicated than that. I think they may flag the bounties for activities in which they can be completed. For instance, at the Abyss section of Crota's End, you can do any of the Eris bounties for Hive multi-kills, but you can't do the Eris bounty for Hive headshots with an active Black Wax Idol. And the Abyss definitely has infinite respawns (no glimmer or XP, though).

Even more surprising, you can complete the bounty for killing the first named major on Sword of Crota while on Patrol if you bubble match with someone playing the mission.

Matching people in public spaces whilst on different activities is one of the most brilliant things Destiny does, in my opinion.

FyreWulff

It has to be more complicated than that. I think they may flag the bounties for activities in which they can be completed. For instance, at the Abyss section of Crota's End, you can do any of the Eris bounties for Hive multi-kills, but you can't do the Eris bounty for Hive headshots with an active Black Wax Idol. And the Abyss definitely has infinite respawns (no glimmer or XP, though).

Even more surprising, you can complete the bounty for killing the first named major on Sword of Crota while on Patrol if you bubble match with someone playing the mission.

Matching people in public spaces whilst on different activities is one of the most brilliant things Destiny does, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, I think I meant to say it depends on how they flag each enemy specifically. Not just the nature of their spawns.

Like how some bounties require X item or status to complete, there's probably loads of conditions and options they can use to feed into bounty completion

Deku Tree

He's good!

I will come back for HoW

The worst part is that I haven't even uses my PS4 or played any games since. It's like when I stopes playing Destiny I stopped playing games.

I should do that too... But having too much fun with BB. I haven't done a raid since BB came out though.

Hopefully HoW delivers. Looking forward to play with you when you come back!

I Got three exotic shards from NF this week, and I'm up to 373 strange coins. Omg.

GutZ31

I am officially bored with this game. That's it. Time for something else. Might get Blood.

Blood was a sorry excuse for a game.
It was a clear rip off of DOOM, and I found it offensive of the devs to blatantly steal their work.
92671-Blood_(1997)(Monolith)-1.jpg

Bloodborne is awesome, and I highly recommend it ;)

TheOddOne

DOOM is clearly the victor in this battle of the arts good sir!
The demon spawns were of such low variety as to not blow your mind with the awesomeness.
Blood has a problem of being TOO good.
Doom smoon, Blood was the real victor for the real gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom