• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyPhree

Not a bad haul tonight. Icebreaker and two pieces of armor for my Titan. Was able to get my hunter to 30.

Need to run crota nm again ha.

so in Crota HM, i get a Thunderlord
(i don't even recall correctly how many i've gotten now, sorry Boguester)
and a Fang
(i don't even recall correctly how many i've gotten of these, either)
. what's it gonna take to finally get a freekin gjallarhorn?!?!?

MickeyPhree

(i don't even recall correctly how many i've gotten now, sorry Boguester(
and a Fang
(i don't even recall correctly how many i've gotten of these, either(
. what's it gonna take to finally get a freekin ghallarhorn?!?!?

Your gonna need about tree fity.

GutZ31

and a Fang

No sex, no masturbation, and eating vegan for a month.

This wont get you a gjallarhorn, but it will entertain me, and thats swell in my mind.

and a Fang

Start running the sword on Crota.

Or what Gutz said...that would be pretty epic.

For real though, just do some stuff with Narmer. Someone has to get it, and it won't be him.

GutZ31

Start running the sword on Crota.

Or what Gutz said...that would be pretty epic.

For real though, just do some stuff with Narmer. Someone had to get it, and it won't be him.

So, effectively, if we get all the Nohorn guardians together, and force them to not get gjallarhorns enough, the game will divide by zero, creating a small black hole full of lost gjallarhorns to open and swallow them up.

This, then, would lead to the next raid were we must fight the Fallen for a star ship, the Cabel for a weapon to destroy planets, and the Vex for a way to bring them back from the depths of the deep, dark, abyss.

So, effectively, if we get all the Nohorn guardians together, and force them to not get gjallarhorns enough, the game will divide by zero, creating a small black hole full of lost gjallarhorns to open and swallow them up.

This, then, would lead to the next raid were we must fight the Fallen for a star ship, the Cabel for a weapon to destroy planets, and the Vex for a way to bring them back from the depths of the deep, dark, abyss.
now this, this would be epic!

Does anybody use them?

I know you vets have Suros and Monte Carlo. Were they just nerfed down too hard?

Seems like anybody not using a hand cannon is using a scout rifle or Red Death.

speaking of scout rifles, I've been hanging on to this... not sure if I want to keep it.
edit: middle row - high caliber rounds/send it/flared magwell
what say you, dgaf?
11136253_954322324607390_4097548134197305638_o.jpg

Ghazi

speaking of scout rifles, I've been hanging on to this... not sure if I want to keep it.
what say you, dgaf?
11136253_954322324607390_4097548134197305638_o.jpg
Not bad at all, both Outlaw and Third Eye are very good. Depending on what type of rounds those are in the middle column, that'd be great as well. Looks like you have Truesight on our as well (third sight down). Definitely an acceptable roll, close to being superb.

Not bad at all, both Outlaw and Third Eye are very good. Depending on what type of rounds those are in the middle column, that'd be great as well. Looks like you have Truesight on our as well (third sight down). Definitely an acceptable roll, close to being superb.
thanks for the feedback:
the middle column is high caliber rounds/send it/flared magwell

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nightfall 1: Ice Breaker (1st)
Nightfal 2: Truth (3rd)

Two exotics in one week, even if I didn't want either of them.
I hope you don't dismantle this Ice Breaker :p

Does anybody use them?

I know you vets have Suros and Monte Carlo. Were they just nerfed down too hard?

I haven't used auto rifles after the nerf. I am just using pulse rifles for the 10k kills Grimoire score.

Shito

Nightfall 1: Ice Breaker (1st)
Nightfal 2: Truth (3rd)

Two exotics in one week, even if I didn't want either of them.
Those are both wonderful weapons.
Ice Breaker is the real "multi tool" of the game. I know you don't fancy its high recoil, but you don't even need to fire it for it to be useful.
Truth is a killer in pvp, and if like me you don't play pvp it shows its worth during void burns, especially against major minotaurs. Fire a rocket and voila; it basically removes them from the game.

Has there been any word on when the next DLC is coming out. Ive still got the urge to play destiny but Ive basically got everything and done it all.

crucible beat my ass tonight. so out of my element.

seems like bladedancers dominate pvp these days and most of the maps have a ridiculous amount of corners with poor sightlines to stop them at range. meanwhile, us poor gunslingers are tripping up on corners.

on that note, blind watch is becoming a favorite map of mine. it's almost like halo's damnation in terms of being able to outplay the other player with height advantage.

Krelian

Does anybody use them?

I actually still use my Abyss Defiant regularly during CE. I kind of like it even though I know there are better weapons.

Manp

weekly update, 3xNFs done:

- Radiant Dance Machines (now my exotic armor collection is complete. i only need Monte Carlo and i'll have all the exotics in the game)
- Suros #7? 8? lost count. why couldn't one be Monte Carlo instead?! :°°°
- 11 Strange Coins :|

all in all not bad, not bad at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom