• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehsa

Not sure if I want to try the gear swap or just join up on someone in the tower

Edit: Well it didn't say the no access error, but I am scared to load in lol. Did it work for anyone?

Shito

The little things add up, man. Seeing so many stupid design decisions again is like...a repellant. 'Hey here have this raid chest from Crotas raid, it gives you a whole +3 shotgun ammo! And you get a reload bonus for an insignificant part of the last boss!'.
+3 shotgun ammo is really quite good ever since the insane shotgun buff, and that special weapon reload bonus is nice to have in other parts of the game.
There are far more legit flaws to rage against in this game in my opinion. ^^

Namikaze1

Just gonna wait and see if the gear one works. If not, gonna need someone to join up on then. All I want is the chest piece and Machine gun. Already hit the glimmer cap yesterday.

ok i saw the requirements not met

don't have the tower selected

be at the main map screen

switching the gear worked

the door wasn't open.. wtf

+3 shotgun ammo is really quite good ever since the insane shotgun buff, and that special weapon reload bonus is nice to have in other parts of the game.
There are far more legit flaws to rage against in this game in my opinion. ^^

The reload buff only works during the big green ball part of Crotas raid..no where else..

And 3 rounds is really nothing ._.; not when 1 out of 5 enemies drops primary ammo. It's like...they could do so much more.

Sullichin

I'll get Jolder's when I actually get rank 4. Only have enough for one thing now. I'll get the Warlock chest now so I can rank up on my Hunter instead

Defyler

Waited till four after and it still put me into a closed door iron banner instance.

I knew I was going to play regardless though.

it worked for me.

sorry for those of you who had the door closed. that's why you should wait a bit for the instances to change over. 7 minutes past reset is a good wait time

Namikaze1

I need your opinions.

Rerolled the stock Jolder's Hammer and got an Arc one with Flared Magwell, Hammer Forged, High Caliber Rounds, Counterbalance, and Feeding Frenzy.

Keep or reroll? I got 8 more chances to reroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom