• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks iraw i will share the checkpoint later on when i jump on to milk it with friends, so if your at work now you can grab it at 7pmo

Guys anyone want to do atheon hard? I really do not want to use destinylfg again, half of them are too special for my liking.

Feorax

DJ, we're going to head down and start working through the first bit of the raid since we dont have a cp. Just join whenever youre ready.

Born2Live

Thanks for the Gorgons CP iRawr.

2 exotics from 3 chances isn't a bad start to the week.

Suros Regime - After chasing this gun for 5 months I get 2 in 2 weeks from the Gorgons, it's a shame it's no good after the nerf.
Monte Carlo - Shard.

Got my chest piece from IB thanks to the reset trick, I didn't have enough Glimmer for the machine gun though so might rank up with my Hunter which shouldn't take to long once the buffs kick in.

Ty_84

Rawr, are you on normal or HM Gorgons?

I was at normal gorgon when you joined. I also have hard gorgon as well, it should be floating around now :) but I gotta get off for now. I can load it up later on whenever I have time....

edit: reposting this
Just gonna load up the gorgon HM checkpoint.
To my reset raid team, my aplogizes. I won't be able to do the reset raids this time again :( I still have a lot of materials to go thro before class.
Edit: acutally I will be at hard crota at first.

noomi

Thank you all so much, it's a tremendous relief to have it. Especially the week before Bloodborne.

I LOVE EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!

*edit*

gjallarhorn just dropped lol!

Izuna

Banned
I almost wish I had a reason to play. Since I got the Void Shotty and BH, I have gotten everything.

Though I am wondering if my Shotty is better than Swordbreaker. Range is insane so it is better for PVP, but it is an ugly weapon.

If anyone on Xbox One wants help I am home all day.

izuna lasky -- I can solo Crota's End Normal and run Sword for Hard.

Anything else I can be a part of, but please message me on Xbox, this thread moves too fast

nOoblet16

Rolled Timur's Lash and Radegast fury got

Timur's Lash: field scout, outlaw, grenadier
Radegast fury: Tracking, Field scout, who's next

Pretty great stuff !!

Oh yeah, my bad on this one: mixed it up with the gloves perk.

Because the perks are so blaaaaand.

Iron Banner seems fun atleast. Edit-Also is it just me or does it seem there are too many red bars for connections? I'm getting a red bar constantly despite feeling no lag at all.

Shito

Oh hey, nice noomi, congrats!
So now there's really nothing stopping us from using HAWKMOON as the password thingy for Bloodborne... ^^

BokehKing

Banned
(removed string of curses previously here)
ing Omnigul again?
*bangs head*
Why? Why?
Man house of wolves better have less annoying strikes if they are going to prop it up all the time.

Anyway, anyone running anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom