• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiders

Only have the glimmer to buy one jolders, is the stock roll good enough to leave or are there much better combos to aim for?

Stock roll isn't very good. Grenadier is decent, but Persistence is pretty much useless with the low rate of fire, and there's no Field Scout.

What you want is Field Scout and anything other than Who's Next, Persistence, Hip Fire or Take A Knee.

Zoidberg

I'm sure there will be alot of these but...rerolled jolders and got

Void
Rodeo
Perfect Balance, Hammer Forged, Skip Rounds
Surplus

Keep it or keep rerolling?

Zoidberg

I'm sure there will be alot of these but...rerolled jolders and got

Void
Rodeo
Perfect Balance, Hammer Forged, Skip Rounds
Surplus

Keep it or keep rerolling?

Rerolled again, got Arc counterbalance field scout and feeding frenzy. Very happy to stay with that!

Aw i completed a strike and got the pop up about ib reset.

Ive been in orbit since then would joining someine at the tower work to keep IB rank?

Feorax

Yeah I'll go for that.

Cool.

Normal DS/Crota.

1. Feorax
2. DJ Ruthless
3. Ethomaz
4. Semedi
5. Zoidberg
6. Chrome_sitar

EDIT: full.

If anyone has the checkpoint then that would be great. If not, it wont take long to do the first half of the raid anyway.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Cool.

Normal DS/Crota.

1. Feorax
2. DJ Ruthless
3. Ethomaz
4. Semedi

If anyone has the checkpoint then that would be great. If not, it wont take long to do the first half of the raid anyway.

Adding myself to the list; knocking this out of the way early this week sounds nice.

Zoidberg

Cool.

Normal DS/Crota.

1. Feorax
2. DJ Ruthless

I'll come, would like to do it all if there's no checkpoint, but happy to do ds/scrota only. psn is jiza88

Hzoltan69

Cool.

Normal DS/Crota.

1. Feorax
2. DJ Ruthless
3. Ethomaz
4. Semedi
5. Zoidberg

Hzoltan969. I'll log on in a few minutes.

NM, I see you are full now.

So much better looking, now I just need to level it up.

cugHvE9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom