• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Yeah definitely sounds like HoW info is coming next week

Wearing helmets in the tower is pretty cool, that's something I always kind of wanted but didn't think they'd bother implementing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
item locking and being able to wear your helmet optionally in the tower are exactly the kind of tiny hush puppy request I never see them implementing. ha

edit:

lol, I've never dismantled an item accidentally but I'm just looking forward to being able to use it to designate the exotic I'm actually leveling, across all my characters, when I have so many dupes I still use.

deafmedal

Deafmetal is the Abyss Bob Ross of Destiny.
Had a good time tonight, fun runs all around, even if that last kill evaded us :)

Now if I could only remember which is right and which is left...
I blame the kid from Australia, everything was upside down 0_o :p)

RetroMG

Deafmetal is the Abyss Bob Ross of Destiny.

That was amazing.

Also, I want to get an intrepid group of Destiny Scientists (Muppet Labs?) to take another try at that distraction spot we tried earlier. I still think that has promise. Might try to set something up tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on wife aggro.

LTWood12

T-44 is back from the masters and needs to do some normal Crota runs. We'll need four more, probably around 8:45-9:45 central.

Maybe 8:30 central.

Is it bad that after I saw that 57-0 control game on youtube that I thought Zoba could easily top it?

previously posted but for those who might have missed it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaJehhnkJhw

his hawkmoon is impressive but the score disparity kinda speaks for itself. Or maybe he just has amazing luck that nobody has felwinter's or grenades on that team. I would have been shotgunned at least 3 times during that game.

i don't use LMGs so i usually miss out on free multi kills. Maybe i should switch...

edit: kamp is a good player - much better than me - but invigorate are scurred and hide in Control. Wouldn't last in 3v3s

Gala

That was amazing.

Also, I want to get an intrepid group of Destiny Scientists (Muppet Labs?) to take another try at that distraction spot we tried earlier. I still think that has promise. Might try to set something up tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on wife aggro.

We can use my 31 hunter should I be online then

Had a good time tonight, fun runs all around, even if that last kill evaded us :)

Now if I could only remember which is right and which is left...
I blame the kid from Australia, everything was upside down 0_o :p)

Kid was hilarious. Definitely fun, and we'll get him next time.

Now I need some glimmer to buy some more heavy ammo synths (saving coins since I'm a newb).

If anyone has Gatekeeper CP, I'd be down for some chill farming.

We can use my 31 hunter should I be online then

I'd be down for trying again xD

WheelHoss1 dances with Gala

okay so hang on --

item locking: yes

helmets in the tower: FUCK YES

less ammo in crucible; and despawning heavy:
snoop.png

sounds like more hawkmoons and thorns since people will have less sniper ammo. and unless i misread, it doesn't look like they're reducing the times heavy comes up. ugh

the UI changes are cool though. we'll see.

phen0m24

(off topic warning)

Are any of you playing Driveclub that have an open spot in a club? I need to get the better VW, because:

Navid your 1:40 score on that VW track is absolutely soul crushing, just saying. ;)

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled Destiny programming

Xur! Sell The Horn!™

it's interesting how bungie nerfed final round with this special ammo change (can't waste ammo with your sniper anymore) while buffing other perks like double down for extra ammo.

i smell more felwinters though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Solo CE with my Titan, got the song. About to kill DS and Crota with my Hunter. If anybody wants in say it now. Will be kinda afk here and there since I'm doing tournament related stuff.

RetroMG

All right, friends. I want to go investigate the new distraction spot we were informed of earlier today. I need 4 sturdy, science minded Gaffers to come to HM Crota* with me. Success is not guaranteed, but we will be doing science!

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM

*We could also do this on Normal if someone has the checkpoint, but I have it for Hard.

chewydogg

All right, friends. I want to go investigate the new distraction spot we were informed of earlier today. I need 4 sturdy, science minded Gaffers to come to HM Crota* with me. Success is not guaranteed, but we will be doing science!

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM
3. AdamKoy

*We could also do this on Normal if someone has the checkpoint, but I have it for Hard.

I've got a Normal CP. Let's do both.

PSN AdamKoy

just realized the special ammo change might unintentionally nerf gunslinger again by making the scavenger perk less useful. ugh.

well if that happens i'll use gunslinger's trance and my last word will do the rest. but i need to find better discipline armor

Kaiken

Banned

1. RetroMG
2. RidliMM

I'm in for normal if you still have room!

FyreWulff

Helmet mode the tower.... c'mon... Seems like a waste of time and resources to implement something like this. Let's focus on more important things please...

I wonder when people will finally realize Bungie is 1) huge now and 2) doesn't have 500 people work on balancing guns at once.

ElRenoRaven

Gjallahorn of course. He heard that I got Hawkmoon and wants to reward me.

That will never happen. It sold that one time at launch and has never sold since. I've long given up on that dream. Course it helps that for the first time I finally got it on PS4 version last week on a nightfall. Only took me all that time since launch playing both consoles. Only months upon months of play time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom