• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will never happen. It sold that one time at launch and has never sold since. I've long given up on that dream. Course it helps that for the first time I finally got it on PS4 version last week on a nightfall. Only took me all that time since launch playing both consoles. Only months upon months of play time.

No see

You're not me

You don't have my stupid luck

I-Should-Buy-A-Boat-Cat.jpg
Stupid cat, boats are for sailors.

Anyway day now Bungie..I'd like to play your game....

remember when skyshock was a good map?

owait

got spawn killed by the same guy 3 times in a row because he was headglitching on the other side of the fucking map with praedyth's

map design - you're doing it wrong.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the help Phae and everyone. Yeah I noticed DPS is all weird.

Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Blackjaw is the new Cosmos.

border

Encounters get a little weird when there's nobody calling out for rockets. I don't like to just assume the role of leader and telling people what to do so I just started saying "I'm firing now" and hoped people would join in at the right moment.

But yeah that second to last Crota attempt was screwed -- must have hit him with 3 rounds from Truth and still no kneel.

Anastasis

Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Blackjaw is the new Cosmos.

Thanks for tolerating a Crota newb once again! Last time you carried me (as a level 28 I just died in the beginning) I got Hunger, tonight I got Light of the Abyss as a 30 who was simply trying not to summon the Oversoul! Awesome!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's all good. I have more fun with a goofy team than a too serious team. One day I want to climb the tower and DPS Crota from up there.

Atone13

Just wanted to pop in and thank Hawkian and the other guys for my first VoG clear, that was a lot of fun and I couldn't have asked for a better group to guide me through it for the first time. If any fellow first timers out there are thinking about giving it a shot, I highly recommend signing up for his newbie raids.

Also, I hate to do this because I was led to understand it can be a bit of a open wound to some around here but... Atheon goes down, and my first exotic pops up. Which just happened to be Gjallarhorn. So, pretty damn good first run I'd say.

Karl2177

Next week's update:
-Gjallarhorn nerf details
-HoW won't have a raid
-Crota raid fix means no more soloing
-Commendations mean nothing for HoW

DeeJ out.

Just wanted to pop in and thank Hawkian and the other guys for my first VoG clear, that was a lot of fun and I couldn't have asked for a better group to guide me through it for the first time. If any fellow first timers out there are thinking about giving it a shot, I highly recommend signing up for his newbie raids.

Also, I hate to do this because I was led to understand it can be a bit of a open wound to some around here but... Atheon goes down, and my first exotic pops up. Which just happened to be Gjallarhorn. So, pretty damn good first run I'd say.

That was really fun. Congrats on the Gally, the RNG gods smiled upon you today!

Anastasis

That's awesome! I still don't have one but who knows what tomorrow (and Xur with it) brings!

I like the sound of the Crucible changes. Special weapons shouldn't be used like primaries and the last ammo nerf didn't do enough to curb that. I still think you shouldn't start with any special ammo at all personally. Kind of sad to see the heavy ammo is going to despawn but their reasoning makes sense even if it kind of curbs some interesting strategy.

Sorry to say, but don't get your hopes up. The data miner said Thunderlord was originally scheduled for 5/8 but that could very well change now.

Ah that's right. I was getting the months mixed up.

No prob. I was bored tonight and every party I joined and mentioned Nightfall they somehow got NAT issues with me...

Next week's update:
-Gjallarhorn nerf details
-HoW won't have a raid
-Crota raid fix means no more soloing
-Commendations mean nothing for HoW

DeeJ out.

*Reads JOKE Bungie Update*

tumblr_mgdfb2mmuO1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

*Reads REAL Bungie Update*

tumblr_mgdfb2mmuO1rrftcdo2_500.jpg

Unstable

Anyone got normal Gorgon/Gatekeeper CP? I need to farm some glimmer. I just maxed Eris rep and proceeded to turn my approximately 10 billion Raidiant energy into shards and now I'm broke.

Oh man, disappointing update, disappointing nightfalls, disappointing raid loot, all in all, a very disappointing week. There's always next week I guess :')

A_Gorilla

Banned
Finally got Crux of Crota today...

Too bad Necrochasm is pure ass! Seriously, WTF Bungie? All that fucking work killing five hundred hive with Husk of the Pit, leveling up Eris rank to turn it into a legendary, leveling THAT shit up, and finally killing Crota at least 15 times on hard to finally get Crux to drop, all for a high RoF AR with terrible impact, shit DPS and a perk that never works when you need it too?

border

Too bad Necrochasm is pure ass! Seriously, WTF Bungie? All that fucking work killing five hundred hive with Husk of the Pit, leveling up Eris rank to turn it into a legendary, leveling THAT shit up, and finally killing Crota at least 15 times on hard to finally get Crux to drop, all for a high RoF AR with terrible impact, shit DPS and a perk that never works when you need it too?

The sad part is that it even still sucks even when there is an Arc Burn on the Nightfall. I tried it on the Omnigul Nightfall a few weeks back and very quickly just switched over to the Fang of Ir Yut.

Thank you first.

Sorry for not being clear enough earlier,this is my most used thread recently and figured one of the DGaf members are willing to help out.
Don't think none of us care really :)

Edit; Welp top of the page for the 50ppp scrubs. Uhh been rekting bosses with ColonelOCorn in bloodborne, Dhruv runs thro everything and waiting for new info about HoW dlc..

GutZ31

To be honest, you did rather well with your level being only 26. I have run with people, friends included, that just died way more times, and brought very little to the table.
The best thing you can do in a raid is to watch your team mates back, be vocal, and listen.
Everything else is a plus, but most find those traits alone to be 5 star worthy.

Good work, congradulations, and hope to play with you in the near future.

We had a very good team, and to Mfn_pie, TQ, doublesith, and Hawkian of course, great job guys.

Anyone got normal Gorgon/Gatekeeper CP? I need to farm some glimmer. I just maxed Eris rep and proceeded to turn my approximately 10 billion Raidiant energy into shards and now I'm broke.

I can in about 2 hours.

Oh btw my very scrubby newb friend got a Vex on his second hard Atheon kill. He was dead most of the encounter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom