• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

New Guardian Lord list is up. Praise the lords. Praise them. We should have two lists now. The lords knighted by atheon and those knighted by crota.

Impala26

DGAF quick question.

Trying to save coins but I need an exotic shard and I'm also trying to amass armor for an eventual Warlock third character. Exotic engrams have thus far yielded Sunbreakers and Starfire Protocol.

Which one to keep, which one to shard?

Deku Tree

So is anyone ever going to tell me what they think of the HoW hype edition OT? I thought someone would have noticed by now.

This?

4CXcsv7.jpg

I never really look at the OP much so I didn't notice until now. Looks nice!

ocean

Banned
So is anyone ever going to tell me what they think of the HoW hype edition OT? I thought someone would have noticed by now.

Looks great man but I'd have never noticed it. Page 1 isn't a place I visit often :p

Speaking of hype, DeeJ was on the PlanetDestiny podcast and had some things to say about the HoW unveiling. Apparently Bungie feels it'd be anticlimactic to announce the details on HoW with a regular Weekly update. While he didn't specifically say what the alternative to this was, it's safe to assume they'll do a big media reveal. Probably some IGN vidoc or something.

I am honestly surprised it's taken so long for them to give us a date, it's crazy.

Deku Tree

Looks great man but I'd have never noticed it. Page 1 isn't a place I visit often :p

Speaking of hype, DeeJ was on the PlanetDestiny podcast and had some things to say about the HoW unveiling. Apparently Bungie feels it'd be anticlimactic to announce the details on HoW with a regular Weekly update. While he didn't specifically say what the alternative to this was, it's safe to assume they'll do a big media reveal. Probably some IGN vidoc or something.

I am honestly surprised it's taken so long for them to give us a date, it's crazy.

Another DrCrispy video?

todd360

Freaking IGN. You can't spell blah blah old joke without blah.

chewydogg

So I was talking shit about Crota giving me a gjallarhorn last night during the raid. I get a No Land Beyond instead. I just got another NLB from a ROC strike...

Should have kept my mouth shut.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So what guns better? I see SUROS has better impact than bad juju, and the range of it is nothing to laugh at. Is suros worth it?
Suros is a hearty auto rifle and satisfying to shoot with focused fire, but Bad Juju is much more of a buildmaker with its unique perks and they can't be far apart in DPS either after the buff.

Namikaze1

New Guardian Lord list is up. Praise the lords. Praise them. We should have two lists now. The lords knighted by atheon and those knighted by crota.
90% of the people on the current list would make up the Crota list.

Also, new avatar? What happen to Luffy, Captain?!

chewydogg

Suros is a hearty auto rifle and satisfying to shoot with focused fire, but Bad Juju is much more of a buildmaker with its unique perks and they can't be far apart in DPS either after the buff.

Just bought my Suros from Xur. I'm impressed. Wish I hadn't passed on it when he sold it months ago...

Wow Destiny LFG actually works pretty good, found 2 crota team and we all beat it.

I want to level my Red Death but I don't play enough to do bounties--hopefully I'll have time for PVP bounties to finish up some grimoire requirements and get it leveled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom