• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I've been in the ROC playlist for about an hour and I've seen 3 exotics drop. 2 NLBs and a Remote.

Oh so you saw 1 exotic drop.

nfFc0zL.gif

MickeyPhree

Apparently I'm the newest member of DestinyGAF.

Anyone a member want to help me get some trophies, namely raising party, flawless raider, and strength of pack?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
bleh. I think I'll wait until they've solved some battery life hurdles for all these shiny wearables.
Keeper of the Old Lords in the Defiled Chalice... Where is my Hawkmoon?
Thinking about a Threaded Cane/Pocket Infinity build for Valus Ga'scoigne

rNilla

I'm waiting for smart lenses so I can monitor my phone while it's in my pocket via my smart watch but without having to raise my wrist or look at its face.

Pocket Infinity.

Ganhyun

I'm waiting for smart lenses so I can monitor my phone while it's in my pocket via my smart watch but without having to raise my wrist or look at its face.

Pocket Infinity.

Make sure you also get one of those other watches that display things on your skin as a Plan C.

moris

Looking for 3 more for full raid.
Which raid? You can choose. Join us!

1. me
2. deafmedal
3. deafmedal's friend

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member

GhaleonEB

destinystatus.com lists hard and normal completions per character

Definitely not accurate, at least not for my characters. It matches B.net, but I've cleared VoG 6-8 times, but both says only 2.

Going to rumble around doing some bounties, but I would love to do a raid of any flavor if anyone is getting a fresh group together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom