• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup.

I wish the game would allow you to exchange shards for energies. I have nearly useless 150 shards but almost no energies left.

I am looking to do VOG at some point today. I would like to grab that checkpoint with my two characters as well.

If you're on later I will do it. I get home in about 5 hours

Add me, BlueNinja BE.

VoG Hard fresh full run.
Let's relax and have fun pwning the Vex. :)
PS4.
We start in half an hour @ 18.00 CET / noon ET / 9am PT

1. j0hnny_385
2. friend

I'm sorry OddOne.

TY5oDs6.jpg

todd360

This is what you get for taking thread duties from Kor! :p

This is Bungies fault! They made crota to easy to flawless! Back in our day we were the only Glords and we liked it! Anyone who isn't a glord now is teh suck. Silly zoba.

Here is the new list doe. 0.4% of playstation players are now glords.

I7gEsmb.jpg

Agent

This is Bungies fault! They made crota to easy to flawless! Back in our day we were the only Glords and we liked it! Anyone who isn't a glord now is teh suck. Silly zoba.

I achieved Guardian Lord status a few weeks ago, so another one to add to the list!

CAHHbOLWgAAWuxO.jpg

Namikaze1

I7gEsmb.jpg
Zoba only got himself to blame for that. He took his ball and went home.

And you're right! The only true lords are those who suffered through VoG! All other lords are just wannabes!

todd360

I achieved Guardian Lord status a few weeks ago, so another one to add to the list!

CAHHbOLWgAAWuxO.jpg

You have got to be fing kidding me. God GLORD IT!

Whats with everyone waiting weeks before posting proof and then hitting me with it after I already made a new one?

Namikaze1

You're a false Lord as well.

The only true lords are the ones who beat Atheon AFTER the random teleport patch.
Hey! It's not our fault Bungie chose to break their raid nearly three months in. If Atheon was supposed to randomly teleport people from the start, it should have been in the game from the start. :p

There were so many bugs; we felt like we were on an episode of fear factor.
the jumping puzzle maze...

Oh god, the jumping puzzle maze!

Who was it that died first in that part? I know I died there.

CLBridges

This is off topic but I recently re-installed Warframe and I'm very impressed so far with all the improvements in the HUD, UI and overall presentation. Haven't played since launch month so I think I might have something to hold me over until HoW. Best of all it's free lol.

moris

You have got to be fing kidding me. God GLORD IT!

Whats with everyone waiting weeks before posting proof and then hitting me with it after I already made a new one?
Would it be too mean if I posted mine now as well? I shall spare you mine even though I got to GLord rank in October.
*waits for updated list*

DGAF pls. Random teleports weren't the issue, the glitched cheese patch was. It randomized not only who got ported but also how many, anywhere between 0-3 and usually only 0 or 1. VoG, especially NM, is not very glitchy otherwise.

Also, random teleports make the Atheon fight easier, not harder. You can DPS until T'sV is over then sit in a Titan bubble instead of needing the "inside team" to leave early. Anyone attempting flawless will be comfortable inside or outside and only 4 people need to be relic-literate.

Everyone died at the jumping puzzle.

Not me. I don't count the time Steroyd Leeroy-Jenkins'ed me off the ledge.

Speaking of flawless...

Didn't try a flawless run?

I wouldn't mind trying this if anyone still need the trophy and would like to run it on VoG? Else, I'm up for any raid today...
Bloodborne is sucking at my soul.

Not everyone was on board yesterday and Zoba was only 26 at the start anyway. But a few of us have talked about doing Flawless VoG just for fun so I might as well make a list and see if there's enough interest to fill out the team.

What: Flawless VoG Fun Run Team
When: Whenever everyone is available
Why: Video games are fun. Go to CE for the trophy.
Where: Our respective residences

Who:
1.) Professor T.J. Tiddlywinks and the Effervescent Pop Magic Orchestra
2.) PrivateHudson
3.) Deafmedal
4.) ms moris
5.) ?
6.) ?

Alts: ?

i wanted to do flawless with the OG group, but that group broke up after the first attempt and i lost interest.

if people are still doing it i can hop along, but it's not my style to spend several hours on achievements, especially when a small glitch can delay the whole thing.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Anyone still doing VoG? Add BiGBoSSMk23 (PS4)

playing the infamous story mission in destiny right now and just had a bout of nostalgia. i miss the first time i landed on venus and saw a fireteam fly passed me as we approached the buildings to fight fallen.

hopefully House of Wolves will restore that feeling, although i don't think it'll be as fresh until comet drops when we have actual new public spaces to run around.

Follow Drizzay and you shouldn't have problems at Gorgons.

oops i meant jumping puzzle.

Deku Tree

Yeah the lack of new patrol spaces and playable strike areas is noticeably lacking in Destinys $20 "expansions".

I haven't glitched into any of the areas on the disk so hopefully they feel fresh and exciting to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom