• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Edit: this is how I feel about Will of Crota

blazeuk

Just a quick question, I have a maxed out Admonisher 3 with void and tracking. Is this rocket launcher OK to use against Crota on Normal mode? I often hear (from people on DestinyLFG) that they just want people with the G-horn.

Never go by what DestinyLFG says, having G-horn helps but it's not required even with hard mode. You probably want to avoid any groups that have stupid demands like that, they're usually the ones who have no idea what they're doing and you'll end up stuck at Crota for hours.

Stratn

The LFG community has a bizarre hard on for Gjallarhorn. You can use a Sniper, machine gun or basically any upgraded rocket against Crota. Timing (killing Swordbearer quickly and taking Crota's shield down all together) is far more important.

LFG has not been kind to me at all, I had to come to GAF to get the job done.

Deku Tree

I want Deej to post stats about which strikes that guardians back out of the most often! And also which NF and Weekly Heroic are done the least.

Shito

I want Deej to post stats about which strikes that guardians back out of the most often! And also which NF and Weekly Heroic are done the least.
I think we all know which ones. :)

Omnigul in ROC strikes for me is always "three steps forward, turn around and see if the 2 other guys are still there / moving or not"...

hey guys i'm using my kids account at the minute to get him loot to suprise him when he gets home from school
Just got him GJALLAHORN! his chest peice a ship and swordbreaker :D

Anyone up for nightfall?

nOoblet16

At least arc burn means you can use the same weapons to take Omigul's shield down and hit her for extra damage. Just stocked up arc weapons for all weapon classes.

noomi

Holy shit, I'm so happy for you. I better see your ass on Iron Banner by Thursday at the latest!

Hah, thanks Macello! I will absolutely be doing crucible now, I made a promise to Rubenov that once the Hawkmoon was mine I would become a PvP monster. Need to level this bad boy ASAP!

Still have a lot on my plate for today, 3x hard crota's to complete, 3x nightfalls, 3x hard atheon (we are getting Nuszka his Vex today!), gorgon checkpoints, dailies and bounties!

Shito

What's the weekly modifier, by the way?
I might skip the bullshit NF but do the weeklies: now that I have a Horn, I'm burning through heavy synths learning how to solo CE... ^^

nOoblet16

What's the weekly modifier, by the way?
I might skip the bullshit NF but do the weeklies: now that I have a Horn, I'm burning through heavy synths learning how to solo CE... ^^
Angry, arc and mutherfuckin Lightswitch....gotta have all those cheap stealth vandal and thrall one shot melee kills

noomi

You guardians better be wearing your polar oak shader today.

Also congrats to noomi!

TY! :)

The nightfall is going to be painful... I'm ready for it though. Going to need that NF buff for leveling.... otherwise I would probably skip this week.

How's the weekly look? Is there burn to it? Didn't have a chance to check this morning....

Stratn

Never go by what DestinyLFG says, having G-horn helps but it's not required even with hard mode. You probably want to avoid any groups that have stupid demands like that, they're usually the ones who have no idea what they're doing and you'll end up stuck at Crota for hours.

The problems I had with LFG is that everyone wanted to Cheese their way through, So I had no clue on what was going on. I pretty much didn't learn anything. Im going to try and find a group for this weekend to teach us the right way (also need to do the VOG for the first time) so if there is any takers here... Please..... PLEASE!! Let me know.... I can pay with motes ;) Don't make me go back to that awful place......

TY! :)

The nightfall is going to be painful... I'm ready for it though. Going to need that NF buff for leveling.... otherwise I would probably skip this week.

How's the weekly look? Is there burn to it? Didn't have a chance to check this morning....

Just heroic and arc
Alright lets do this

Nf anyone?

nOoblet16

Primary engram decrypted into second mida multitool..sharded. Got claws of ahamkara which I bought from Xur last week...sharded.

Last weeks nightfall gave me Praxis fire which I bought from Xur that week...sharded. 6x Gorgon gives me ass shards

Meh !

Skele7on

Banned
Anyone running a hard mode need to take my titan through it.

I got absolute shit from normal mode.....

Just need gauntlets and boots for 32....

noomi

Universal Remote is some serious shit in PvE

It's amazing now! Universal Remote + Swordbreaker is an insanely fun combo (now we just need a heavy shotgun). I use that combo during certain roc strikes for destruction, and better yet it makes soloing the normal gatekeeper glimmer farm extremely easy.

Shirow

Banned
I took my hunter for a spin in pvp last night. I know it's kind of odd but I've hardly touched the pvp in this game compared to pve. What's some of the best weps out there for pvp currently? I need to get my pvp game going...

nOoblet16

I took my hunter for a spin in pvp last night. I know it's kind of odd but I've hardly touched the pvp in this game compared to pve. What's some of the best weps out there for pvp currently? I need to get my pvp game going...
Hawkmoon, Against all odds (heavy), Red Death, Two to the Morgue (shotgun)

It's amazing now! Universal Remote + Swordbreaker is an insanely fun combo (now we just need a heavy shotgun). I use that combo during certain roc strikes for destruction, and better yet it makes soloing the normal gatekeeper glimmer farm extremely easy.

Yup, it completely wrecks anything it hits. Up to 4k damage in a precision point without any of the final damage upgrades. It makes me getting ass shards from purple shards feel less worse.

Gala

Working on reset day sucks :( I want to get disappointed again this week and only get shards. One and a half hour left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom