• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif
Ugh, all that bs for shards. Thanks for the group though.

This strike is such a pita. You can get Omnigul down to like 15-20% health in less than a minute but when she spawns the other wizards, finishing her off takes forever.

Maddocks

tried to do the IB orbit trick. It refused to let me even go to the tower unless I logged out and logged in. Now I'm forced to play the crappy iron banner till rank 4.

Shirow

Banned
Working on reset day sucks :( I want to get disappointed again this week and only get shards. One and a half hour left

Yeah I just basically started my shift right now, gotta wait till I get home, workout with my son, help around the house and THEN get the game going! I'd love to have it off today, I would of possibly done a lot before my kid gets home from school lol.

Namikaze1

Heading to Daily! Join in!

tried to do the IB orbit trick. It refused to let me even go to the tower unless I logged out and logged in. Now I'm forced to play the crappy iron banner till rank 4.

You were supposed to join on someone who was already in the tower.
Or he could have done the switch gears thing. If the tower location says "Requirements not met" all he would need to do is switch a random gear. That's what some of us did and we were able to get in theTower with our previous rank intact.

ethomaz

Banned
Secret Handshake on Omnigul... 4 shots half of health... little more than 1/4 of the health and more 3 shots and she was down.

Shotgun OP.

3rd NF = Legendary... sharded.

PS. I used the Titan bubble to start near Omnigul shooting.

ethomaz

Banned
How do you keep from dying right away though?
Titan bubble ;) I cast the bubble near to her and just shoot and back to the bubble (I can do two or three shoots before need to back).

Can you please stop giving me Lucky Raspberry for Nightfalls, game?
Will trade my Praxic Fire :p raspberry is the last exotic armour I need.
NF 1 12 shards
NF 2 Useless Legendary weapon
NF 3 Useless Legendary weapon

CE NM 3x #ForeverNoBlackHammer

My week of drops ends here with nothing lol

PS. There is IB to get two new guns at least :(

amar212

I wonder if exotic shards will retain their current purpose.

I wonder what I will do with my 34 Vanguard and 16 Crucible Commendations - that will probably be close to 80 total once the HoW hits.

What an idiotic design that one was, possibly the worse in the whole game.

E92 M3

I wonder what I will do with my 34 Vanguard and 16 Crucible Commendations - that will probably be close to 80 total once the HoW hits.

What an idiotic design that one was, possibly the worse in the whole game.

Commendations were purely idiotic. No question about it; they had no redeeming feature.

Secret Handshake on Omnigul... 4 shots half of health... little more than 1/4 of the health and more 3 shots and she was down.

Shotgun OP.

3rd NF = Legendary... sharded.

PS. I used the Titan bubble to start near Omnigul shooting.
Yeah you used the Titan bubble but then you bailed on me!

nOoblet16

Lol IB is a joke.

I went on a 18 kill streak as a level 28 Titan and I didn't even use any shoulder charge or Fist of Havoc. Just Timur's Lash and Against all odds, lasted long enough to pick up Heavy ammo three times hah.

Level advantages my ass. Only thing that feels different from normal Crucible is that some things like shoulder charge or headshots from low impact guns leave the enemies (32 level players) with a sliver of health whereas in normal crucible they'd be dead from that many hits.

Level advantages my ass..it's not that much different.

noomi

God damn I love Last Word. Still the best PVP weapon.

I've heard reports that the accuracy on it was nerfed pretty badly. I haven't used since for months so I couldn't say for sure from personal experience.

Rubenov is a pvp guru though, and I know that his weapons of choice were TLW and Hawkmoon, he has said that they were ruined with the update :(

I've heard reports that the accuracy on it was nerfed pretty badly. I haven't used since for months so I couldn't say for sure from personal experience.

Rubenov is a pvp guru though, and I know that his weapons of choice were TLW and Hawkmoon, he has said that they were ruined with the update :(

Ruined how?

This would be no bueno if true. TLW was powerful but it really shined in close room sweeping. Hawkmoon though. Please no tweaks to it, I got Destiny for the PS4 just to get Hawkmoon and play with GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom