• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Why are you angry at us?

Oh hi! You're still here! I thought maybe you'd disappear for 12 hours again and hope we'd forget about what you've done. Also, YOU MUST ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES.
First of all, why think I'm angry at you. It's not like I spent 6 hours yesterday in the hospital getting an x-ray on my right foot after getting jumped by 6 little shits who robbed me of my phone and wallet, one of whom decided it would be fun to stomp on my foot, being forced to use crutches for couple weeks. No, I'm just angry at you all and not at the shits who jumped me while I was walking with my girl.

First of all, why think I'm angry at you. It's not like I spent 6 hours yesterday in the hospital getting an x-ray on my right foot after getting jumped by 6 little shits who robbed me of my phone and wallet, one of whom decided it would be fun to stomp on my foot, being forced to use crutches for couple weeks. No, I'm just angry at you all and not at the shits who jumped me while I was walking with my girl.

How the fuck were we supposed to know this? I'm sorry that happened. That's shit, but you still haven't explained yourself.

Sullichin

Yess
I didn't have a good void sniper, and decided to reroll my second arc Efrideet's. Low on motes, but I got Void / Field Scout / Outlaw. The best scope I can use is shortgaze and the first perk is double down. Not 100% ideal but just fine for PVE

Deku Tree

Sorry that happened to you Nami! I hope you recover soon!

PuMa

God dammit. You really are in the shit part of new hay hay. Sorry man.

E92 M3

Sorry to hear. What time of the day was this in?

ethomaz

Banned
I'm not even sure if I got to Shotguns Rank 3. I finally got to machine guns rank 3 last month. I'm sure I still need one more weapon type to do.
I had like 500 kills with shotty... I started to play PVP using it and now I have a little more than 3000... I will reach Rank 3 just playing Crucible.

shit dude, didnt know this happened. you file a police report?

rNilla

Well that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

But you're not getting off that easily...

Question from a Destiny noob:

Why are level 30-31's jumping into my Level 8-9 story levels and destroying everything in sight? And it wasn't just once or twice that it has happened, it has happened in pretty much every story level I've been in since Old Russia at the beginning. Makes it so it isn't really fun for me to play through the story when everything around me is being one-shotted and I hardly get to shoot anything myself.

First off... I have to get something out of the way. Your Avatar. You sir have great taste, and I now consider a God-Tier NeoGAF member. (Man U for life!)

If your trying to get through story stuff, I just got back into Destiny after a couple of month hiatus. If your on the PS4 add me to your friends list PSN: CthulhuSars and I will do story content with you at a reasonable level. I am working on catching up to everyone else right now.

Namikaze1

How the fuck were we supposed to know this? I'm sorry that happened. That's shit, but you still haven't explained yourself.
Do I have to explain myself? And do I have to post everything that happens in my everyday life here? This was something that I didn't wanted to share.

God dammit. You really are in the shit part of new hay hay. Sorry man.
I really hate this part. I'm glad I'll be moving out of the neighborhood in a few months time anyway.

Sorry to hear. What time of the day was this in?
Afternoon. The guys that jumped me were a bunch of high schoolers.

shit dude, didnt know this happened. you file a police report?
Ha! The police have been told for two years about the recent upsurge in gang activities in the nearby area. They tell us not to worry that they'll have people watching from now on. That never happened and people have been getting mugged by that area since then. My brother last month was held at gunpoint by two guys on his way home from work. I didn't bother making a report cause the phone was a temporary replacement since the one I use is in the shop getting the screen repaired, my wallet just had my college ID, $15, and business cards. I thankfully forgot my credit card at home (had ordered the Bloodborne guide earlier in the day and forgot to place it back in my wallet.) And the cops wouldn't do shit anyway around these parts.

noomi

Damn Nami, sorry to hear that man. That's pretty shitty :/ Fucking stupid kids these days.... seriously. Hope they get theirs...

Here's hoping to a speedy recovery for you....

Do I have to explain myself? And do I have to post everything that happens in my everyday life here? This was something that I didn't wanted to share.

I really hate this part. I'm glad I'll be moving out of the neighborhood in a few months time anyway.

Ha! The police have been told for two years about the recent upsurge in gang activities in the nearby area. They tell us not to worry that they'll have people watching from now on. That never happened and people have been getting mugged by that area since then. My brother last month was held at gunpoint by two guys on his way home from work. I didn't bother making a report cause the phone was a temporary replacement since the one I use is in the shop getting the screen repaired, my wallet just had my college ID, $15, and business cards. I thankfully forgot my credit card at home (had ordered the Bloodborne guide earlier in the day and forgot to place it back in my wallet.) And the cops wouldn't do shit anyway around these parts.

Get better man!

50057-Troy-fire-Community-gif-BuCt.gif

o_O

It will definitely just get better from here

I don't know what to say. I'm bad at this. I'm sorry!

Namikaze1

Doing Daily again in a few minutes. Thought about doing Weekly but images of the Nightfalls earlier, particularly the second run, flashed before my eyes. Nope'd the hell out.

Jesus Christ. I hate to see shit like this. I know broken record here but best of luck and speedy recovery.

When I had a theft a few months ago GAF was pretty fucking awesome, so if you need anything let us know. In celebration of you getting better in a few weeks lets go Skydiving! I dipped out right before you were supposed to go, so I hope your a pro now.

where the fuck do you live?
is your girl ok?

Well that sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

But you're not getting off that easily...

its undestandable if he did was getting frustrated by the wipes. I think we agreed that we would use other guns if it got to bad. but I think we only wiped 9 times. I wasnt at that point quite yet. but Namis a pro and I can imagine he was getting irrirated

Kal_El

I get off work @3:30pm CST I'll be online @3:33pm ready to do NFx3 and weeklies + Gorgan chest NM crota #damnublackhammer

Please add me if you're down to roll...

PSN Clark_Kent

Last reset before BB

stb

Usual reset raid team:

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ???
a1) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
a2 ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
a3) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn)

... a few questions:

1) has anyone heard from schwagger15? He was unresponsive for last week's reset raids, and looks like he hasn't posted since Saturday.

2) what's everyone's availability today, given it's St. Patricks? I actually would advocate a later start and abbreviated agenda (maybe just 2x NM CE with a bonus NM DS/Crota kill for exotic rolls if anyone needs it? Skip any HM or Atheon kills?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom